Kirino

Kirino
>schizophrenic, violent bitch who beats her brother for trying to help her, and takes a literal year to show ANY gratitude towards him

Sagiri
>gentle, loving imouto who is open about her feelings towards her brother, and only hits him when he gets especially pervy
Face it: Sagiri is an objective UPGRADE. No contest.

Sagiri is immediately better for the sole reason that she's not a modern tsundere trash character.

Sagiri is just a post-development Kirino.

Kirino isn't a non-functional mental wreck with Stockholm Syndrome, for one.

Honestly the only reason i hate Kirino was because i didnt see the brother fucking coming, sure an outside chance maybe. With Sagiri you know what youre getting

>schizophrenia
Is Kirino hearing/seeing things that aren't there? Does she believe very weird stuff like that a computer in the CIA controls her?

>and only hits him when he gets especially pervy
Doesn't that apply for Kirino too? I don't understand OP, why is he being a faggot?

He certainly grew as an author between these.
The characters in Eromanga Sensei are all drastically better written.
But again, the little sister, the one who actually wins, is the worst one there. I have a fucking wincest fetish too, it just kills me.
Sagiri is still better than anyone in OreImo, but she loses by miles to everyone else in her own show.

She actually doesn't hit him at all
OP messed up

She thinks Manami was some evil mastermind who went out of her way to make her hate her brother, when she was really just being nice to him. I'd say that's a very weird thing to believe.

there's nothing redeeming about sagiri except for her character design. that shit's actually A+

This is the biggest problem with Kirino. Kirino's written to be fit the stereotype of tsundere that used to be largely popular. Which isn't that great in hindsight once it stopped being a thing. Author finally realized that stereotypes are alright but keep them a bit human and that's how we got Eromanga.

OP
>retarded, shit taste, stupid

Face it: Kirino is still the best girl after all those years.

>open about her feelings
I don't think we watched the same series. There are multiple instances of her getting mad at him without any explanation or discussion.

They're the same fucking character.

t. anime-only fag

>t-t. anime-only fag
>took a for Kirino's personality to Sagiri's level
>Sagiri the social autist
Anime only or not, the proof already exists in both forms of adaptation. Just chalk it up to the author being a bit immature as a writer.

Right, yet she's still better than the entire cast of OreImo.

>a season*

I have no idea what you just said.

Took a season for Kirino's personality to reach Sagiri's level. Sorry, I'm a bit retarded today.

>the author is a bit immature

He's literally fanfiction.com tier. He gets his shit published and adapted because he knows how to pander.

>one girl develops a lot
>one just stays the same
Yeah what an argument you got there. Kirino is just a way better character. Which is not surprising since EMS is more of a gag story than anything else.

>stereotypical character has enough source material to develop into something remotely human
But the character already written somewhat like a person and still has enough time to develop is somehow the bad character?

disgusting anime for horny man child,

Hah you're so far up your own delusions it's useless to reply to you.

Good argument.

I know right? Oreimo's pretty awful. Good thing EMS makes up for it

They're both fucking garbage characters in garbage light novels with garbage anime adaptions.

Kirino is old testament, Sagiri is the new testament.

BRUH THOSE ARE SOME NICE DIGITS

I agree, but that's a low bar to set

Well, you're in a Fushimi's works comparison thread. What did you expect?

Kirino:
>Had an actual character arc that directly revolved around her relationship with the protagonist at the center of the story

Sagiri:
>Completely absurd background and superficial growth as a character, making her less interesting than even the support heroines as a result

Eromanga had no flaws but it had nothing good neither, that's why it didn't become a hit, it was just as good as your regular Dogakobo show. Fushimi simply play it safe this time.

bump

>schizophrenic, violent bitch who beats her brother for trying to help her, and takes a literal year to show ANY gratitude towards him
Sounds like a teenager going through some family relationship issues

Just finished episode 11. Bad idea because it reminded me of an actual good anime and not the trash I spent watching for the last 11 episodes.

Having real sisters puts me off these shows.

Real sisters are cunts.

So Kirino? I feel bad for you.

Sisters are great. Blame societal meddling for destroying your family and your parents for not taking steps to prevent that from happening.

>RWBY

End your life.

Sagiri is a boring turd tho. At least you can hate kirino.

>NBR is an upgrade
Fuck off. Kirino is better than Sagiri by a mile. I bet you only watched the anime.

>he doesn't want his bitchy tsuntsun imouto to abuse him during the day but make her submit to onii-D at night

EMS girls are overall better.
Oreimo girls are all literal bitches

>Kirinofags on full damage control
This is new, usually they're on the gloating end

>damage control

>isn't a non-functional mental wreck
Debatable.
She only won because the author literally decided he wanted the other girls to be worse.
That's no schizo though, it's something else. She IS fucked in the head though.

Most Kirinofags left are people who read the LN. I doubt people who watch Oreimo now realize the show was meddled with by the Pro Nekofag staff.

Okay seriously when is this line of thinking going to fucking end?
I'd rather I get something boring and forgettable than something so bad it sticks with me for the rest of my life.
Do you know what it's like remembering Van-Pires user? DO YOU!?

What you should face is that you don't understand how anime works if you think these characters are supposed to be seen as real people.

>filename
Gotcha bitch

>people still buttblasted about Kirino
Let it go.

No.

Figures Kirinofags are also Elsafags.

It's pretty much a fact that Sagiri is superior. Eromanga-sensei is better than Oreimo.

>Elsafags
Who?

People always hated that kind of tsundere, shitty authors just shilled the fuck out of them regardless of the fans' opinions.

Not bad

Yeah it's part of a set an amazing user, who is still at it, made quite a few years ago.