HOW DO WE OUTBREED THE NIGGER CULTURE FROM THE UNITED STATES?

Ok, Sup Forums. I come before you tonight with a question.

To start, theirs a difference between a black person, and a nigger. Remember that.
I genuinely feel bad for the black community, that being mainly niggers. Their are many good black people who are extremely whiteish, (yes we have white trash and crackers) but they're very good people.

How do we out-breed the nigger from their culture? That being hood rap music and such, you know. NIGGERish things we see on a daily basis. It's interfering with ours, and does absolutely nothing good for our country but only turning people who have great potential, into having a hood minded mentality. This goes for lower middle class, middle class, and upper class blacks too. Same with whites, its ruining us.

(PIC UNRELATED) i have no desire for a genocide against african americans.

You don't.

Kill the Jew

White flight back to Europe

Oh true, Zionists. And well, Jews that don't oppose Zionism. Their are some great jews who speak out against Zionists, claiming they're giving them a bad reputation.

It starts with this.

Nigger culture just isn't very interesting or stimulating

Consider killing them if you can't outbreed them

Start impregnating every white woman you see. A woman can have a baby every year once she reaches breeding age. Get in there

You must be new here. First off, the (((black community))) doesnt exist.
Secondly, those blacks who arent actively committing crime are providing refuge to those who are by basing their movements on them. BLM was started by your so called woke college attending blacks via soros. If you arent part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

We don't outbreed them, we outproduce them, with the production, of course, being bullets.

The future belongs to demographics. Get fucking white people!

perfectly fine. Sterilize everyone who applies for welfare.

Remove welfare and food-stamps, so you have to wait to have kids lest you fucking starve to death.

It's as simple as that. In fact, the only reason Africa is having such a population boom is because; A. They fuck like rabbits, B. We feed them out of the "kindness of our hearts."

Hard to do when you go to an event, their were hood niggers there but some of them were pretty cool, they were totally nice to us. They have potential, i'm telling you. I know it sounds cheesy as fuck.

I imagine ending welfare would fix things up in a hurry.

Of course it won't happen overnight. Drug testing recipients (zero tolerance) would be a good start.

Just wait for the issue to become pandemic, then watch the fireworks

most white women are grossly overweight, I'll stick with MGTOW

The CIA has had your back on this for decades, guns and drugs as a form of population control.

Yes, the CIA invented guns

No but they made sure they ended up in the ghettos along with crack and heroin you stupid fuck.

Yes, it was the CIA putting them there, there was no demand for guns due to the hip hop/rap/gangsta culture, it is all because of the CIA giving them away, yep.

It was 83.3% in 2001, and now it is 73% as of 2016. I think I would still rather live in Canada than here.

>HOW DO WE OUTBREED THE NIGGER CULTURE FROM THE UNITED STATES?