Tokyo Ghoul: Re

V has come to.

POST CLOWNS

I have no doubt that shipperfags and Japanese character popularity polls influenced the story. Even Touka's body caters to people who love the cliche skinny-girl-teenage-"emo"-love aesthetic.

I will forever have disdain for Toukafags, because you ruined the story for the sake of your self-insert romance. YOU are worse than the people who beg for diversity in games/movies/shows. YOU turned this manga into a corpse.

HERE'S TO YOU KANEKI AND BART

Theres three different spoilers text which one is the real one?

SPOILERS NOW! somebody post the gif

Confirmed real spoilers:
死堪が赫子を飛ばしてくる
瓜江、黒磐が躱しながら
対応していく
ロマが赫子で
瓜江の足を引っ張り
転ばそうとする
バランスを崩す瓜江に
死堪が攻撃してくる
黒磐が身を挺して庇い
傷を負ってしまう
ピンチになった所で
シャオ、髭丸、才子が
参戦する
こちらも特別ゲストですと
旧多が指を鳴らすと
宇井、六月、晋三平が現れる
-------------------------------------
【金木サイド】
何か胸騒ぎがする金木
トーカから貰った指輪を
見つめつつ
地下に戻る気持ちを抑えて
進むことにする
【トーカサイド】
オッガイが喰種達を虐殺
子供達と一緒に逃げるトーカ
その前にハジメが現れる

>you will never be a shipper
>you will never be this mad

Kept you waiting huh?

>160129557

No (You) for you this time.

is there Eto in this chapter

Both are fake

Gotcha senpai

FIVE MINUTES

I am Vancouver!

Emo girls fuck like rabbits. Good pasta tho.

No one. Wait for the pics dropping in about an hour.

oh yeah. than post the real things. oh wait you cant

Nips say furuta massacre'd ccg along with "dragon"

Neither can you

Why you stolen my pic fuckin faggot

Nips are saying I'm the Tokyo Ghoul

>Restrain your feelings back to the basement
>Muscle slaughter breeders
>A talker escaping with children

What did he mean by this ?

You want her to comeback just to save Touka again ?

hajime rapes touka...

O MY

REST FOREVER HERE IN OUR HEARTS

why not all?
> touka sacrifices brat
> gets caught anyway
> tranny and bigboy aura steps up

RIZE

Mangastream translator here. Currently translating raws, boy this is a real chibi live reaction worthy chapter if I ever seen one. Hope your ready.

I took it from Google results, not here. Also, you drew Ishida's manga to claim that ? What the fuck do you mean by stolen.

Why would Furuta order the execution of Urie? He was the most exceptional candidate among the Q's and in line to become part of Dragon. Now only Mutsuki and Saiko remain.

i can.

ベインは南米の島の刑務所から逃亡し、超悪者/暗殺者である。 ベーネは、毒薬の派生物を含む実験を受けた結果、異常な体力を有する。 バットマンの背中を破ったときに彼は「バットを破った人」として知られるようになり、彼が回復している間にブルース・ウェインにバットマンの人格をあきらめさせた。

V

no. eto keeps kaneki 'busy' while touka get slaughtered.

KAGUNE

Ok, this are the legit ones with same source as last week from 2ch.
※2chより。まだ真偽不明。

【局長室】

ロマ、死堪、旧多が立ちはだかるが騒ぎを聞きつけた武臣、髭丸、才子が参戦。

旧多「ヘルプミー」

六月・安浦にピエロも登場。
それをみた13班(鈴屋班)が反逆。

才子、瓜江、六月を見てにやける旧多。
その三人の位置的に”竜”を連想させる描写。

場面変わって、24区。

女の子を連れて逃げるトーカだが葉月はじめが登場。

四方さんがヘルプに来るも撃沈、全員囚

Do you know how it feels that pic related is my favourite character now ? I don't like it.

He is the only thing that threatens what made everything so bad. He's the embodiment of the malignancy that Ishida has put in his fans. I hope Ishida has enough balls to enact revenge on his editors and Toukafag poll voters that made Jump force him to change the plot. I hope Ishida has Furuta slay her and force these self-inserting romance teenage-love bunnies to drop the manga . Same way he made Tumblr abandon due to Tooru's actions.

All bad writing that happened in the story is directly attributed and linked to her.

【武臣サイド】
暗い個室にいる武臣
その時、扉が開いて
誰かが入ってくる

CLOWNS TO THE LEFT

HIDE

>Not under a spoiler
Oh shit senpai what are you doing

Spoilers:

Kaneki succumbs to a heart virus. Hinami and Ayatos child travels back in time with his time travel kagune to give him medication that will not only stop the heart virus but extend his life.
He also warns kaneki that in 3 seconds time fruruta will unleash a hybrid cyborg Ghoul human kagune quinqe named DRAGON to cuck him.
Kaneki runs back to the base, abandoning all the elevens to the mercy of the shinigamis wrath.

He gets there just intime to see touka slurping on rios dick and commits ghoulpuku

you do realize ishida does this shit because it's what HE wants right? he loves shoujo and always talks about it on twitter.

is my waifu

XDDD upvoted my friend! truly the tokyo of ghouls!

O

THE LAST AND FINAL MOMENT IS YOURS

MY

MY RIKAGU NEZE

don't take the bait

>being this upset

Nips say Kaneki Teamed up With Solid Snake and Raiden to destroy Clowns, V and CCG all together

I didn't understand something.

What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?

What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?

Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

トーカ...

Oggai are there to capture Touka.
Kaneki is dragon.

Nips say they kaneki and solid snake found ultimate life fibers and kaneki slays them all looking like a fuckboi

Nips are saying Eto has a loose snatch

This,Ishida is a fuckin autist

>Not posting it in "that" language

It look we have 2 new pastas, welcome to the family.

user, you only ask that because after this...

Nips are saying that Eto is my wife.

tsuneyoshi is big boss, arima and furuta are solid and liquid

Seriously what is it with these threads that everyone gets so autistic when spoilers are about to drop? Not even SnK threads are this retarded.

You only say that because...

We'll I mean...we read Tokyo Ghoul

All you faggots are so focused on meme clown, that you haven't noticed...

And then all Fox Hound Massacre'd the remaining ghouls using rc suppressors. and keneki was broken and swore revenge on Fox Hounds says he'll E R A D I C A TE them all

Because. They. Are. Late.

H
I
D
E

the real ghoul around you...

Sorry user, you're couple years late.

Shirazu!

...after this I'll...

We know, it's Hide.

/snk/'s Pedofag?

BE THE BECOME THE TOKYO GHOUL.

M A D M A N
I S H I D A

I'm looking for Vancouver. Has anyone see him?

here

I can't believe all you. Surely you know the spoiler.

I am Ishida

Rei was (zero) he was empty.

Spoilers in!!!

Touka throws the child at the oggai to get away and fails. Aura shows up pierces her through the legs. She can't heal because she's been eating human food and such. He ominously says it's time to avenge his aunt.

Cut to furuta and Urie and co. Furuta watches Roma and Rio fight Urie and takeomis dad. Saiko and Mitsuji show up to help. When Urie and co are on the verge of winning furuta laughs and summons dragon.

It's a revitalized shirazu. He activates his kakuja and the chapter ends.

>Also exactly what does Furuta want?

Actually sounds realistic

O MY

Fresh spoilers: Touka grows a dick.

this is so dumb I can see it happening

Spoilers for next chapter in, touka throws sand in Aura's face and he goes half kakuja and fights the gugu's because he's crazy.

Tokyo ghoul meets bible Black crossover when

But what are the nips saying?

Yea I can see this happening

this is Tokyo Ghoul fag

Nips are saying it's bigger than Kaneki's neck