One Piece is now 20 Goddamit

One Piece is now 20 Goddamit.

5 more years

20 years of nothing happening

one piss, this shit has been the same for ages, go to an island split up, recruit new allies,get a sob story about them, luffy fights big bad, defeats him or runs away. repeat sequence = one piss

Hunter x Hunter is now 19 years and only up to chapter 365. How about that?

fuck

20 years when the story was really supposed to be about 5 years long...
Really makes you think about Wan Piss Fans

Yep, I can't get enough. Here's to 10 more years my niggas.

Must be hard for most of Sup Forums that a manga is a few years older than them.

One "master"piece

ITS THE NAME OF THE TREASURE

How many series get a day of the year named after them during their anniversary? Talk about a celebration.

One Piece deserves a better anime

>took Oda 20 years to reach the first Yonko
He's not a hack, he just really likes his money.

Better studio

seems he likes introducing new characters more than anything else

The art always looked disgusting, and it still makes me vomit, let me vomit a bit more, happy 20 years of fucking nothing, good thing I skipped this after two episodes.

But Shanks appeared in the first chapter.

You fucked up nigga

wow what a faggot

Nah, mate, ya fucked up watching this dogshit art with nothing that makes up for it. Every face, every coloring all of this was always shit, and it somehow made it to 20 years.

>somehow
Probably because people have better taste than you.

I mean I wasn't a big fan of the art, but after 10 episodes I got used to it and this series became one of my favorites. You fucked up.

H A C K

>jew piece

It took him like ten years to mention the Yonko

Basically, the problem (if you think it is one) is he's writing the extended universe of One Piece instead of just making a trilogy of mediocre films and letting thousands of others fill out the universe (see Star Wars)

It's almost been 10 years since Gon could use Nen too

Oda is a hack

>20 years old.
>Only on episode 17.

it took a hundred chapters to even enter the grand line

BELIEVE IN WOOOOOOODERRRRRRRLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

How did it end?

>end

>Still 10 more years to go
I should've started reading this much later

I think it's time I gave this a go. Should I bother with the anime or just read the manga?

Manga.

Manga, and if you don't like the Arlong arc drop it, because that arc is a blueprint of almost every arc after it

Same here. I've jumped in and out of it but have never fully read all the chapters.

This, it feels so counterproductive to be nostalgic for such a story-focused manga when it still has ten more years before it'll even be finished

I didn't like it, and I loved few later arc. What's great about most arcs is the things that made them stand out.

With Luffy marrying Vivi

BON VOYAAAAAAGE

Damn why are One Piece openings so top notch?