Don’t Give Up

Anonymous,
It’s not too late to turn back from your course. You know desu. I’m here for anybody who is lost and in need. This is a serious bread to lend a hand to those in need. No troll.
Don’t give up. Let me help.
ajayer112358 at gmail

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this thread even about?
Kooh

Lots of pain on Sup Forums and if it’s too much for anyone and they are contemplating checking out for good, I’d like the chance to help them out first.
I know much shit posting here is satire and irony desu but I also know death rate for white males especially is increasing, with suicide being a top reason why.
No bullshit, here to help if someone out there needs a chance before making a permanent decision to end it.

But what if I'm past the point of being talked out of it and just want to keep drinking and smoking like the trash I am?

we dont need the weak and broken ones.
And or datamine thread to get email accts of pol users.

thought canadians were nice n sheit, you damn chinese inmigrant.

>You know desu.
Fukin' S.A.G.E.

I've already checked out mentally, but I doubt I'll try an hero again. If you can help someone go for it. But I'm too blackpilled now to be helped.

Quit trying to steel Sup Forums suicide bombers

It’s not about being talked out of anything. It’s just about talking. To someone who isn’t judgmental but can reason with you. Ultimately each of us controls if we decide to go out like that...or not.
Look, I was just doing the dishes after an awesome dinner my awesome wife made as an early Valentine’s Day celebration, drinking an awesome bottle of wine in my awesome house listening to my awesome kids run and play about. I was playing music on my echo and a song came up that made me think back to August of last year when I totally lost my shit and almost made a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I hadn’t been that low since college twenty years ago and if not for my wife, kids and parents I might not have made it to the other side. This is a meager attempt at cosmic payback to some user out there.

Use a throwaway, I am.

Anglo, sry aboot that eh buddy

getting blue whale vibes from this guy Sup Forums, proceed with extreme caution

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc

good bye

how can you possible help me, I can't even help myself and pull the fucking trigger :(

I'm just coming to terms that I am nobody in this world, when I previously thought I was a king. I don't matter.

I hear this blackpill all the time? What does it mean?

I don’t know user. Not sure I can help. Don’t know what there is to lose by sending me an email about what you’re going through. I’ll promise to read and respond. No other promises.

Checked. Yeah that sounds similar to what I was dealing with. I’m here if you want to try and work through it.

i used a throwaway and sent a msg

Yo lets fuck

no job, no prospects, no support from family and with each passing year less and less potential employers want me due to age and expanding gap in unemployment. Luckly I've saved a box of ammo but too chicken to put it to use on myself. I guess once a failure in life it tends to leak into all other aspects of your life.

K, will check and get back to you.