Sup Forums gentleman drinking thread

Let me ask you, Sup Forums. What alcohol do you drink? If you drink IPAs, you're a soyboy. Now if you drink whiskey, that's the real man's drink.
Drunk bastards, get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khG5ZlppKhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my latest reasonably priced whiskey

Red wine.
Beer gives you mantitties and liquor is for alcoholics, doesn’t pair well with food.

I always Sip

Whiskey is a drunk man's drink. There is nothing manly at all being a drunkard, it is being a loser, a beta. Just because they strategically place alcohol and cigarettes in movies doesn't mean that it have to be cool. The only valid reason to drink is if you are already cool. "Ooh but i need a drink to socialize, to have fun" Haha, loser.

>no crown royal

pshh!

Alcohol is just a form of coping and as such it's a sign of weakness. Have fun lowering your T and giving in into peer pressure.

who the fuck even deals with peer pressure anymore?

Alcohol is for fucking retards. Smoke weed you peasant.

Whiskey is good, but I'm more into Bourbon specifically.

alt-right socialites

Captain Moran's Rum and Adovaat all the way!

Good old cachaça, preferably as a Caipirinha (sugar, lemon and cachaça)

Alcoholism is degenerate. You will all be the first on the wall when we take over.

ol grandads

i don't drink because i'm not a fucking degenerate

Sipping on some Sensei whiskey at the moment. Can’t get shit faced tonight though because i gotta work tomorrow, feelsbadman.jpg

Why do IPAs make you a soiboi? Typical soibois around here are broke hipster faggots still living with their moms and drinking PBR. Good IPAs tend to be around $10/6pk. Too expensive for a broke liberal. Also I like my whisky without the (((e))). Pic related

>drinking is alcoholism

yep just like eating is gluttony. dumbass

I gave up drinking after realizing 1.5L of vodka a week is probably bad for me

Even the Nazis drank you sperglord

Lately wine every night.
Not much though.

does anyone ever make a dumb face after drinking whiskey like it's sour?

The Balvanie Doublewood.
Saged and reported.

Yeah when I was like 12

I used to drink that in a entire week. While i don't think it's that bad if you space it out drinking sucks if you want to get /fit/ so I stopped

i was half kidding. i don't drink because i'm an alcoholic.

I mean chugging like 6 shots of it straight

IPAs have phytoestrogends because of hops fellow ameribro. That being said, in moderation, they're okay. Also, fellow single malt scotch fan here, Highland Park atm. Cheers!

I like this one.

That shit is disgusting. You disgust me.

Phytoestrogens*

i used to drink a 750ml of vodka every day for a couple of years. got pretty damn fat and wanted to kill myself. instead i stopped drinking and started exercising and lost 70 pounds

I've seen this on the market for a while now.
What do burgers say? Average, at least?

first time i ever drank whiskey i made a face that looked more like i just directly inhaled an open flame

Whisky and beer boys.

As someone who used to work in the liquor industry a few years ago, IPA's are the soiboy / hipster beer. They'll spend $18 bucks for a 4 pack easy.

drunk as fuck.
whats wrong with Canadian blended whisky?

My drink of choice

Depends honestly. If I haven’t drank in a few days, that first sip or a few can make me give a face but its soon like sipping any strong drink, its nice. But if you drink heavily daily like i used to (id go through a fifth every 3 or 4 days) it gets to where its like drinking fucking water. Don’t get to that point.

You know those come in a "not so faggoty" version with an ABV of 9% and 12% right?

I liked this when I was not of drinking age.

I can see that but only the ones that either come from money, have a job, or just got their taxes back. I just prefer them over, as stone would say, shitty yellow American beer.

The eternal Anglo in me prefers a no-frills London dry gin.

Cheers.

This is the patricians wine.

Hohoho

do I have to order it directly from them? I only get the ones they sell in the store. Vanila cream ale is my 2nd favorite

I'm getting started on wine, so I like to try stuff a lot.

Sorry, actually it's 10.7%

Usually I go for this or Knob Creek. Nice enough to have on its own, but not so nice that you feel terrible for throwing in some coke.

>destroying your liver & brain is somehow manly
fuck off

I rarely drink, but I am having a glass of wine to celebrate a personal achievement tonight. Cheers fuckers. I wish most of you the best.

I took the box o'wine pill recently. Much easier to smuggle into the trash with no one noticing.

>that pic

thread theme

I brown bagged wine at parties in college. Nobody ever asks that you share when they find out what it is!

Fuck off nigger, you’re probably sipping on a 40oz and already on your 5th newport for this hour alone.

I drink one or two beers everyday, and a lot more over the weekends.
I basically drink just water, beer and coffee.

Chairs mother fucker!

No clue. The 10.7 was at my local supermarket. Never have i come across this one

>tfw I quit drinking by taking kratom
Who else riding the kratom dragon here?

I'm white you idiot, I don't smoke & don't drink, degenerate behaviour !

I am a little warm and tipsy, anons.

one glass of Bordeaux red wine everyday at dinner
scottish whiskey on friday and saturday
one cup old of 70's french armagnac on sunday after the dinner
belgium beer sometime at lunch

I was going to go to bed. But I might pour another and get comfy. Tell me about yourself user. What is your biggest acheivement and regret?

Really depends on the situation.

Nothings better than nodding out like hell on some fire ass malay WHILE being drunk as shit. I used to get cross faded like that every night for months on end. I wouldn’t recommend it though because i think that shit fucked up my stomach from mixing the two

I drink exclusively Doppelkorn. The true Germanic drink.

My biggest achievement is meeting a girl who doesn't have any social media and is solely dedicated to me and only me and doesn't act like your typical slut, super conservative and very very honest and real, she is in pharm school. She's a 7/10 but it's worth not having a slut as a girlfriend.

My biggest regret is not finishing university sooner. I'm 24 and in my second year of university.

>if you dont drink the same alcohol as me ur a soyboy
>if you dont smoke the same cigarettes as me ur a soyboy
>if you dont follow the same career path as me ur a soyboy
>if you dont reply to this thread in five minutes ur a soyboy and ur mom is a soyboy

I don't drink at all anymore, but I used to like light beer and Wild Turkey. Wild Turkey is rather underrated and nicely priced. I would always sip on it neat.

I can’t get no satisfaction

Tully Dew and a Budweiser back.
FUCK anything else.

Need I remind you gentlemen that this is the thread theme, I really hope you do enjoy your stay and appreciate the fuzzy lovely feeling of being drunk. Whiskey is my best friend.

Ive never taken them together I hear it fucks your liver

>Tulamore Dew

Now that is class.

Congrats on the weight loss

THE LAST BOTTLE OF WHISKY I BOUGHT, STILL HAVE SOME LEFT. VV NICE. TOO EXPENSIVE.

BEEN GETTING INTO CRICKETERS ARMS AND JOHN BOSTON BEERS - AND GETTING FATTER.

Margaritas are a real mans drink
Anyone not manly enough to defend drinking a margarita isnt manly enough for a margarita

Ask a cellphone representative anything~ I'm here to educate and please~

>meme whiskey

fell for the commercials they played during NFL games huh?

mmmm good shit, I'm also a fan of Caol Ila, Lagavulin and Islay scotch in general

malay?

AMAZEDICK combo.
Get my buzz, get my shit talk.

Alcohol is for degenerates.
Why do you think Trump doesn't drink?

I suppose you are drunk, sir?

>fell for the commercials they played during NFL games huh?

Pfhahaha

never had tried it.
fell for the meme daniels and its fucking disgusting.

I drink whatever the fuck I got on hand really, fuck making mixing cocktails though, takes way too much time better spent on binging

You probably fucked up your liver

There's nothing wrong with a little comfort, user~

I worked hard today. I made a good amount of money. Sometimes it's nice to have a stress reliever.

As a whiskey enthusiast, I would seriously suggest to stay far from that shit brand. Try Tullamore dew, Maker's Mark, Buffalo Trace, or Crown Royal.

UNFORTUNATELY NOT AT THE MOMENT. GOT TOO MUCH TO GET DONE OLD BEAN.

>Margaritas are a real mans drink
>Anyone not manly enough to defend drinking a margarita isnt manly enough for a margarita
Frozen strawberry daiquiri with whipped cream and a cherry on top, get on my level nigga

Not to mention it is a huge fucking waste of ressources. Alcohol is a trilion dollar industry. If people drank water instead and spend the money on another thing, we could solve pretty much any problem imaginable. End world hunger, send a man to mars or whatever.