#blackboymagic

#blackboymagic

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2F85R32683
amazon.com/Vilros-Raspberry-Arcade-Classic-Gamepads/dp/B077YVF5PB?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-fpas-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B077YVF5PB
youtube.com/watch?v=67YfJyc_rew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2F85R32683

if that kid drew the airplane picture, he's leagues ahead of me on script

Black fragility is very real.

This meme is going the way of Harambe.

>building is the same as buying now

why does his poster say nigger?

That is nice.

#Black Excellence

Everyone black beautiful child is capable of this when they're educated about their TRUE KEMETIC HERITAGE and are a put an Alkaline diet.

DAT POSTER, THO

when their chains are broken black boys are unstoppable

>Invents
My user is not a nigger

>newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2F85R32683
would a Pi Top like that run an internet speed test? (browser)

This kid didn't even build a computer. It's just the case, some fans and a power supply

hey thats a cool laptop tyrone, want to come to the white house

Well it is $350 for piece of shit specs. Could have bought a used thinkpad for much less.

Hah I was looking at a 2008 Thinkpad last night for $149

I have two Thinkpad Edge 16s. Great machines, but the harddrive died on the one I was using with a panadapter on my radio and I think it's time for something a little newer.

I always wanted to make a retro emulator console "thing" using a Raspberry Pi.

How difficult would this be?

Well given that RetroPi exist and does everything for you but pirate the games. Like a difficulty level of 2.

When I saw it I shat bricks

Honest question, can you even build a laptop? I made my desktop computer for like $1200 CDN.

Yeah, some people build customized laptops. Generally they are way more money. That said my Thinkpad was pretty bad at first. I replaced the screen, put in ram, two batteries, ssd, etc. Basically the only thing that worked was the motherboard and it was missing screws!

I doubt it, I used to have to take my old laptop apart every few months to oil the bearing on the fan (to stubborn to buy new one just used WD40).
That fucking thing only took like 15-20m to take apart and put together again but the parts didn't have a lot of room.
I am convinced they are all planned out so they can fit in that little space.

Actually:

>>corsair power supply

good luck with that.

Yes
White books are a thing
MSI and Gigabyte used to make them

>built a laptop

Whut

Dude it is ALWAYS missing screws, they go insane with the screws.
I would just keep the extra screws in a lil cup, cause there was always a different amount left after I was done :D

Thinkpads are a meme

Why is the plane named nigger?

You're really this fucking stupid aren't you.

I'll now make your bike...DISAPPEAR!

#blackboymagic

Like cocaine alkaline?
We've tried that.

Black fragility.

This.

You could learn the linux commands in an afternoon, organization of the retro console library takes the majority of the time

This starter kit comes with a helpful book for the linux shit and everything else you'd need:

amazon.com/Vilros-Raspberry-Arcade-Classic-Gamepads/dp/B077YVF5PB?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-fpas-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B077YVF5PB

It wasn't that big a deal. They are easy to order. The problem is you have to ID the screws which can be a total pain, even with a manual. They use different types on the motherboard, different ones for the drive, different ones for the screen. Just a pain.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

always remember no matter the race
25% hopelessly retarded

its so fucking real, some nig told me white players were only on NBA teams as tokens, i reminded him of MVPs Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Pete Maravich, Jerry West and all he could reply was that I was a racist who looks like Borat (a semi racist come-back)
point being: Nigs cant handle criticism, you tell em they live in a shithole they call you racist...like we are the ones who sold them crack then forced them to smoke it

thanks

>when their chains are broken black boys are unstoppable
They have nothing to lose but their chains, no Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA !

You'd think they'd have a problem with their entire race being treated like emotionally fragile children that need constant positive attention or they'll freak out. Like every time a black person does anything, a jewish journalist passing off as a white person writes an article: "FIRST TIME FIRST BLACK PERSON DID SOMETHING AMAZING SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE! FIRST TIME EVER! BLACK! FIRST! FIRST! BLACK!" even when it's not the first time a black person did this thing.

One of them needs to point how "racist" this actually is. It's demeaning, but then again they're so shallow they don't seem to give a fuck and will take any scrape of misinformation or historical revisionism in their favor.

Try googling black fragility. The results point you to white fragility. Did googles at Google shut it down?

Didn't they pull this picture from the news site because people pointed out it has no used cars slots / basically empty?

It also had the child's fucking face on it after becoming an embarassing meme, I would be a pissed off were I the kid and the site spun me building a tower this way

Doesn't she mean that he INVENTED it?

did this nigger just paint a computer?

amazing

Wh*te boi can't compete

You can see the fucking box on the bed.

NOOOO! He had to put the battery in it.
About the only thing I can come up with.

thinkpads are a meme for sure

you're supposed to buy them used after they get dumped in bulk after corporate warranties run out, get them refurbished off ebay for a fraction of the retail price

buying them new is stupid.

if i was gonna buy new i'd get a hp elitebook or dell latitude. probably dell latitude. i think snowden had one. meanwhile appelbaum and RMS use the memepads

Checked and checked. Nice.

We DID invent and distribute crack to destroy them (and thats a good thing)

Don't be such propellerplane nigger about it, my dude

This goy gets it, buy best cost-to-quality ratio when it comes to laptops but don't go overboard as they age quickly and are a bitch when it comes to maintenance. Buy cheap and buy often, used can be good if you trust the source and they have some kind of warranty system

>winoforce
I have questions

youtube.com/watch?v=67YfJyc_rew

Not very usefull to pick cottonwool.

My video card is a habitual drunk. It's only got 4gb of ddr ram. :(

You would drink too.

case with fan, cute

fucking facepalm on that goygle search

after x/t220, and lenovo started putting shitty chiclet keyboards in by default, quality dropped a lot. for instance i've dropped and banged my x220 a ton and had zero problems. i dropped my x260 once and the lid doesnt close right ever since.

thinkpads WERE amazing. the t60p is used on the ISS. keyword is WERE. i used to recommend people to get thinkpads but then they became memepads so now i tell people to go for the business class laptops from other manufacturers besides lenovo, because they broke my heart

What's more amazing is first post uncovering the fraud of the tweet

>You'd think they'd have a problem with their entire race being treated like emotionally fragile children that need constant positive attention or they'll freak out.

Why would they? They get paid for that

This is also the case, Thinkpads were great like ten years ago then started just coasting on the brand name recognition they had built up

I love Sup Forums Sup Forums crossovers because Sup Forums is so slow

crossboarding has always been a thing. it used to be Sup Forums would have crossboarders from across Sup Forums. you'd have offtopic Sup Forums threads, Sup Forums threads, /jp/ threads, Sup Forums threads, /tg/ threads, and so on. but then Sup Forums became overrun by reddit/neogaf and you're a shitlord if you express any opinion right of bernie sanders.

It's 50+% for groids

Sup Forums is a meme board for advertisers at this point

The bell curve breakdown is not kind, keep in mind this was generated using first world participants as well. Really makes you think, especially about the positive-pressure, runaway nature of the Flynn Effect. Blacks are being left behind but could still catch up given the right mechanisms. Colonialism was on the right track if you want global uplift, but it's all so tiresome. Most native countries proved that docility was not maintained from generation to generation and local revolution is kind of inevitable. Sad.

Is that pic real? Wtf. All these recent “black achievement” fantasy stories are solidifying my position on blacks being inferior. If the (((media))) has to make up stories and movies for black achievements that either never happened or really aren’t achievements, it’s clear that blacks can’t do anything worthwhile.

bump

SAGE

Technically he assembled it (ie plugged it in together and typed in simple kernal commands) so he is a top tier nig even if his parent is retarded. I will not dissuade this behavior, especially after seeing his fucking hilarious poster

Wait the poster is fake news? Gay.

nigs are too stupid to realize when they're being patronized

quiet chuckle

Thinkpads are super easy compared to taking apart Fujitsu laptops. Replacing the CMOS battery on a U820 literally requires taking the entire laptop apart down to removing the motherboard off the chassis.

Dells are service-friendly most of the time due to the corporate clientele that specify what they want. Panasonics (ruggedized) are very easy to service, although parts cost an arm and a leg to purchase.

the struggle is real for us poor in the south, black and white

these kind of posts get old and fast, sage

If you're looking for cheap repair parts and the pro cards, Dell Precisions are nice, although a common issue with them is that the keyboard and touchpad periodically gets kill. All that's required is to pop off a plastic cover or two and a few screws to swap them out.

Those Quadro cards are super nice, especially for CAD.

You better appreciate real black genius, white boi.

Pis are more for babby's first development.

>trashcan on wheels
>CNN makes it seem Elon Musk tier
I don’t know what to think anymore tbhfam

Look at the actual product you retards. There actually are parts that you put in it

I think what the thread is focusing on is how piss-easy assembling a rpi is compared to real hourz shit. I agree tho that the kid is at least not using nigtech, so he's ok with me. You can print with Debian.

>stealing is buying now

>Nigger
LMAO is that edited??

its a fucking kit
every white and asian kid assembled the 50s/60s era equivalent

Why are white women such traitorous whores? Part of me wants whites to become a minority, just so I can laugh as I watch these pieces of garbage get raped to death and torn apart by niggers.

that subtle photoshop behind him

R A R E

>parent
Good one

Grandma, whatever.

he didnt build a laptop other than a pre built with 5 step pack.

>nigger
haha

> tfw some kid at 11 years old just wants to build a computer.
> fragile nigger parents and white journos call you the next einstein.
> Get insulted for decades to come on a cambodian yodelling forum.

I wish more 11 year olds were like him 2bh.

>nigger
kek