I AM TRYING TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE AND MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING KEK

I AM TRYING TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE AND MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/regarding-andrew-anglins-height/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's Jewish.

Wrong. He is a pure 100% Aryan. He did a DNA test to prove it. He is the leader of white nationalists now.

Like kike enoch?

>160131915
just another reason to not trust these "white alt right groups" that want you to give them all your personal information, a scan of your id and to webcam on a skype interview before being allowed to (((JOIN))) them.

did i hear someone say cuck manlet? is he trying to save the manlet race?

Why do you hate Jews so much that you even put down the ones who are fighting for us? Fuck you man.

Then why doesn't he look white?

He's doing his part to save the white race by making sure he doesn't pass on his genes.

5'2" ??? He's not even tall enough to be a manlet.

BEHOLD THE WHITE MASTER RACE

Manlets can give birth to giants.

since i am a daily reader of the dailystormer. i know this pic is fake. the original picture was like ... what is 1,70m in your retard unit? hmm pol seems full of jews. i heard this is a right wing think tank. Am i too late? I just joined a month ago or sth. Where are all the white people gone?

Regardless.

Even if the height is fake.

Why does he look like an albino nigger?

100% Aryan? He's Mutt mystery meat, but I like reading the Daily Stormer. Gives some quality laughs each morning

>GIVE ME YOUR ALLOWANCE MONEY! I NEED IT TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE BY USING THOSE TO FUND MY TRIPS TO THAILAND TO FUCK UNDERAGED LADYBOYS!

What did Andrew mean by this?

He's posted his 23andme. 95% northwest euro. 5% south euro or something like this.

Why does andrew anglin matter? Why are you talking about him? What position of power does he hold?

>I'm here for the job interview

i dont know. his hair looks european straight. the nigger has nigger hair and a big nose. maybe he looks like an irish gypsie but not a nigger. he is one of the few people who i am sure are pro white. and everyone who is pro white is pro me.

Essentially a la Cretura then

You realize how easy it is to fake that right?

What makes you think he did not take the spit or whatever is used. From say a friend of his?

There is no way he is 95% northwest euro and 5% south euro with that nigger looking face

Daily Stormer has more readers than a lot of mainstream news sites. Even after being kicked off the internet a dozen times

He may be a manlet who cannot drive. But he is still the best white nationalist commentator out their. Except maybe for Morrakiu.

he makes white nationalism look like a trailer trash joke.

His writing style is that of an edgelord teenager. Why do you want to be associated with such trash?

The alt-right is a shill group, controlled opposition.

He looks like an Irish with a smashed nose.

>w-what does the guy who made the daily stormer, which is shilled here nonstop, have to do with anything?
lol. Also, reminder that just a few years ago, Andrew was a far left activist in college. Clearly just a deranged retard seeking to be some king of a shit mountain.

i mean its good to not trust someone instantly but i read the stormer for a long time and just listened to the debate between anglin and sargon. and since anglin has a close opinion to mine about white ethno states i support him. i dont get why he should be controlled opposition. his opinions are the most pro white it can get as far as i can judge.

HAIL ANDREW ANGLIN

RIGHT-WING TASER SQUADS NOW

FBI and CIA infiltrates all sorts of movements. They even did so to black nationalist movements.

Stop playing dumb. This man came out of nowhere basically. Also he is not intelligent in any way whatsoever and makes white nationalists look like low IQ retards.

What a stupid kike faggot. All these e shills are talentless kike tools.

La creatura...

Wow you fags are really ramping up the shilling efforts against the alt right.

he literally looks like an albino black. also he's a fucking manlet. no wonder he's so insecure. what an embarrassing lad

>5'2

Picture is fake. Andre Wanglin's height is 5'7

dailystormer.name/regarding-andrew-anglins-height/

Ignore kike shill threads

Anglin literally admitted that he's not a white nationalist and he's not a nazi.

He literally said that he made up the whole thing as a joke.

Gas yourself Shlomo

That's not what he said, if you actually were being honest you'd know better.

He has begrudgingly accepted that shitty Jewish news sites call him a "neo-Nazi", because there is no point fighting it, but he does not believe in the Nazi aesthetics, and wants to be seen as an American Nationalist, as our forefathers saw it.

Yes, that is exactly what he said, Sargoy.