Q is real. I mean, come on

Too much shit happening and timing matches up too well. It's not a larp my dudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
qcodefag.github.io
qcodefag.github.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, what a great thread.

Everytime someone makes these threads I ask for an example of how Q is right, and for some reason I never get an answer except “dude, just. Look.”

>Executive Orders
>All the CEOs quitting
>People in govt. resigning
>Planes being downed and emergency re-routes
>Wild swings of the stock market
>Rothchilds selling off assets like crazy
>Saudi princes getting arrested or killed
>Criminals getting assets seized
>War between POTUS, miliary, and intelligence agencies
>Quickly advancing NK tech
>Train derailment that almost killed 200 Republicans

BUT Q IZ LARP

Just think. Who the fuck would larp like this for months on end just for kicks? Pol is retarded for giving q the boot.

Q predicted this

LARP

OP Also believes in fortune tellers.

literally everything Q has predicted has come true

everyone knows it's not a larp, especially the cianiggers who created the schizo boomer memes

So where can one find the most current Q posts. Asking for a friend of course.

the what?

8ch /qresearch/

I’m going to half give you the benefit of the doubt.
>War between POTUS and intelligence agencies
This is speculation that many others have made, and it’s probably true, but it’s hardly a “prediction.”
>Executive orders
>CEOs quitting
>People in government resigning
>Wild swings in the stock market
>Quickly advancing NK tech
>Criminals getting assets seized
These are all things that happen constantly, so I’m not going to ask you for proof of those, because anybody can predict those and be right, so I’m going to remain undecided at best and I’ll be honest with you upfront there’s no evidence you could give me that would sway me, barring something like specifically naming a CEO/Government official that is going to resign before it happens. This leaves the following things, which I would love to see an example of:
>Planes being downed and and emergency reroutes
>Saudi princes arrested or killed
>Rothchilds selling assets like crazy
>Train derailment

>when glow in the dark niggers create Q as a response to Moarpheus but they fail and have to beg Sup Forums to accept Q
wew

This

Cool user. So when is FUCKING ANYTHING MEANINGFUL going to happen then? Next week? Two weeks from sunday of next week of next year? Just three more days..... from two years from now? Next week but this time for realz for really really realz this time? If Q is real, when the fuck is 90% of Washington going to be behind bars? When will even a single household name politician be punished in any way?

This
They just want to keep the information off the more popular boards

t. re*dit LARPer

thanks

was probably the best victory shareblue and CTR ever had here.

Q is that larper Anon5. Notice Anon5 disappeared then Q appeared suddenly.

If it was a LaRp it'd be the most intricate and impressive one ever. With all his posts you'd think someone would have been able to DISPROVE it. It also makes sense that his posts would be cryptic, if Trump just started tweeting all the shit that Q says, everyone would just think he'd fucking lost it. A drip drip of info to the normies is needed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html

It's already Happening. Quietly and behind the scenes. The MSM won't report it; definitely not fully nor accurately in primetime. You won't get many "household names" because almost the entire Swamp are not famous or known to the public.

I don't have a convenient meme or pasta to post, but if you pay attention and watch the threads, you can see it happen in real time. This fight will be over by the time most Normies even become aware that it was going on.

qcodefag.github.io

>You won't get many "household names" because almost the entire Swamp are not famous or known to the public
Most of "the swamp" is not known to the public, but also, most of the people who are known to the public are part of "the swamp". If household names are not put behind bars for life, in large numbers, the entire thing has just been another corrupt power play - business as usual.

It's pretty clear at this point that's exactly what Q is - it's just typical corrupt government politics, dressed up in a fancy batman mask with a Q on it, and sold as some kind of Robin Hood bullshit to naive idiots.

Anyone have that Q memo decode?

Q seems to be the real deal.

qcodefag.github.io/

ROTHS ARE LIQUIDATING

the cbts thread that was just up got moved to bant after i started posting the points of validation i already posted in this thread, gee what a fucking coincidence.

Q is disinfo from some group in intelligence.

To what end, user.

bro, just see what's going on

anyone who thinks this is just a "coincidence" is a fucking moron

same with +++