>>160133165

I'm in love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMU8TwC652M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You think she is actually principled or just a bitchy cunt who takes any position that puts her in a position to argue?

I dont see nothing wrong with what she is doing.

>this is white in america
we have fallen so far

>white
Nice try rabbi

fucking hot

>women arguing about shopping
wow great thread op

this is some who has had enough, you live in Chicago, you know the truth about being surrounded by "Diversity"

She's feisty & fiery, just the way I like em

My first week ever visiting Chicago I saw someone get shot downtown right near the River Walk.

This honestly

Even just the few times I've been there I can see the white people who have had enough and they occasionally sperg out. Niggers literally run around the streets setting off huge fireworks in the middle of intersections. You go to the stores and the niggers are uppity as fuck acting like white people are beneath them and dirty.

She's honestly lucky she didn't get jumped by a gang of baboons right there in the store.

Who is she ranting to? Did she snap?

All we have to do is convince white women that shitskins really hate them and their families (they do) then the beta orbiters will follow suit

why does she have to ruin our good cause their was obviously nothing wrong with the store and she just had to pay and leave. our cause = just'd

dont have the patience to sit here and listen to a nut job blabber about random shit

Unfortunately the number of white women who are redpilled are few and far between.

Black men of all ages are INCREDIBLY nice to white women every chance they get because of their "ooga booga muh dik where da wite bitchez at" mentality. That's why white women don't get it, they think blacks are super nice. I just witnessed it yesterday while I was in line at the store. The 50 year old black guy working behind the counter was so ridiculously nice to the 3 white college girls in front of me, then I get up to the counter and he gives me that "the fuck you want" treatment. Black men view white men as competition, they don't need to give white women that treatment because they know without white men around that white women are just easily conquerable property.

white apes

youtube.com/watch?v=KMU8TwC652M

I would have tried to take her out for drinks.

>Unfortunately the number of white women who are redpilled are few and far between.
not saying that voting for Trumpberg is redpilled, but it's a start and they are about the same as white males

More white women voted for Trump than Hillary.

>Black men of all ages are INCREDIBLY nice to white women every chance they get
Not really, someone post that webm of the white girl ignoring a nigger and then the nigger slapping her.

Im a half breed so I dont get this. I actually didnt realize a lot of things about black people until I got older.

Like there is a thing such as "Black Movies" and "Black TV Shows" that a lot of black people will only watch.

Or that black guys really like asians above all others. I also realized that the most racist people are in fact latina girls, which sucks for me since I like them the most.

She has obvious mental problems, but at least she voted for Trump

whoa mama. them legs

Yum. She can spit on me any day

/twg/ Traditional Women General
This thread is for appreciation of traditional women:

Because parents give their daughters what ever they want. Which leads them to remain children for the rest of their lives.