South Koreans are brainwashed

Someone please tell me these South Koreans are paid shills and not actually protesting the prospect of unifying with the rest of their kin.

So is this what it has come to? The South Koreans would rather continue being an American vassal state instead of uniting with the rest of their people? That's western culture for ya, teaches you to love other races like niggers and arabs while telling you to hate those of your race and ethnic group. Sad to see South Korea corrupted this way, Kim Jong Un should fire the nukes already.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/27/chinese-ships-spotted-satellites-selling-oil-north-korea-30/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_North_Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=MNGkExlG-E4&t=154s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>uniting with their people
North and South Korea have such drastically different cultures that it will be extremely difficult to reunite the two countries. Not to mention that the North Koreans fully intend the reunification to be under communism. Do you really think the Kim family will willingly step down and lose power/influence?
If the South Koreans want the US gone then we should absolutely withdraw and leave them to their fate. We already wasted lives defending them once, why do it again if they're going to be ungrateful?

>Do you really think the Kim family will willingly step down and lose power/influence?

Times have changed. Back then the Kim family would've never thought about this when they had a better economy than the South and huge backing from China and the USSR. Today it's all gone. The economy is gone. The USSR is gone. And China has abandoned North Korea.

Seems like at this point the Kim family is legitimately pushing for peace since they know their time is coming to an end. They'll want political immunity, maybe some money, and most importantly, US bases out of Korea. Too bad your country prefers the two stay in conflict instead of peace prevailing and the US having no choice but to look the peninsula.

to leave the peninsula*

니가 북한을 그렇게 사랑하면 북으로 이사하셈

인공기 달고 다시 여기 /폴/에서 포스팅 좀

Even politics aside, why wouldn't you want to reunite with the rest of your kin? Those other Koreans on the other side are your fucking people. Your own blood. Why cast them aside over politics?

Here I'm told to love niggers and hate other white people. But this is just the plan of Jews working. People are starting to hate their own race while loving that of others.

It's too late now. South Koreans are addicted to American cock. They even cut off the tips of their penises like their masters.

In all seriousness though South Korean rightists/ultras are a small minority (c. 10% of the population).

Which is why Moon is probably going to get his Korean Confederation, especially if he can credibly present it to the public as the prudent alternative to the possibility of a ruinous war.

Basically, at this point South Korea is about to come under massive pressure from North Korea AND the United States to do whatever it can to make the problem at hand (US disapproval of North Korean weapons development) go away.

The only thing it has to give away that will be enough for North Korea to actually consider giving up its nuclear program is... itself. Sounds like a crazy proposition, but unfortunately South Korea has boxed itself into a corner. South Korea has the most to lose, and South Korea is the only country that can make this go away albeit at a cost almost as staggering as war itself.

While we think of the North Korean weapons program as mainly an American problem, it is first and foremost a South Korean problem :/

And while South Korean rightists will blame Moon, Roh, KDJ etc. for this, the reality is that all South Korean leaders have basically sat on their hands waiting for someone else to sort this problem out for them. So has the US obviously, but because of proximity this is far more a South Korean problem than an American one.

fuck off commie

Well, they do have high circumcision rates.
I don't think they're shills, however. Just regular people who don't value their blood and soil more than they value money.

Koreans are some of the most clannish people in the world, but blood isn't everything. I presume there are some white people in Canada that you wouldn't be interested in living around (meth-heads, street people, wiggers or whatever).

Basically, just consider North Koreans to be the equivalent of said undesirables to most South Koreans.

Eh, that's an exaggeration. A minority of South Koreans has a strong affection for the United States, but the public attitude here really runs the spectrum from mild goodwill to outright hostility. I don't think circumcision alone proves your point.

South Koreans like money and not living in a communist shithole but actual strong positive feelings towards the US are weaker than you might think, and are mainly associated with senile old people and internet nerds in the public imagination (nationalism by contrast is regarded as the "normal," "healthy," "self-respecting" path. South Koreans can be compared to, say, the Chinese in Macau under Portuguese rule. They like not living under communism but their attitude to Burgers is pretty cool and distant on the whole.

South Korea at this point shouldn't be against the nuclear program. Moon probably realizes he will inherit the North's nuclear arsenal, making unified Korea a strong nuclear power in the region. North Korea's population is far smaller than that of the South and the North can't possibly think it will hold all the power in any reunification scenario.

I just want to see the Korean people united with all foreigners kicked out. I'm sick of Western culture dividing people and pitting those of the same blood against each other. I really hope your statistic about the 10% is right.

>And China has abandoned North Korea.

Nope

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/27/chinese-ships-spotted-satellites-selling-oil-north-korea-30/

>I presume there are some white people in Canada that you wouldn't be interested in living around (meth-heads, street people, wiggers or whatever).

Yeah, they're undesirables, but they're still my people, and I'd rather have them over uneducated fucking niggers. This clannish attitude is so dumb, it gets you no where. At least German people were smart enough to put aside politics and reunite as one people. Do the same.

China has cut off most of the trade with the North, including the most crucial lifeline of the economy, coal. Plus China has troops amassed on the North Korean border probably waiting for the Kim government to fall and for the Chinese troops to take over.

Kim knows he doesn't have much time left.

So what? They'd sell to the devil himself.
They don't have a military alliance and you'd be delusional to think a huge country would jeopardize its economy over a poor strip of land.
No one cares about ideology any longer, all there is and ever will be is money.

>China has cut off most of the trade with the North
Except it hasnt. China really couldnt give a fuck about the UN resolution.

>Kim government to fall and for the Chinese troops to take over.
Nope. The only reason theyre on the border is to stop any potential refugee overload SHOULD the war finally kick off.

>Kim knows he doesn't have much time left.
Thats not how the DPRK leadership works. The reality is that the Kim family was only ever relevant as a figurehead. The real leaders of NK are the military brass who need to be impressed every year. Hence the nuclear program etc.

>Even politics aside, why wouldn't you want to reunite with the rest of your kin?

Because it will economically destroy south korea.

If you're old enough to remember when East and West Germany reunited, you'll remember what a suck hole for money the east was as they had horrible infrastructure. I'm told the shadows of this still remain today.

The Norks will suck the south dry. Millions will flock south for everything the south has, and the north will be vacant of people and its horrible infrastructure. There will be huge economic disparity between living in the north versus the south. It could trigger another civil war.

they arent protesting unification you retard. unification will never happen. they are protesting the idiots buying into the norths bullshit. no one knows kimmy better than other koreans.

>No one cares about ideology any longer,

It was never about ideology to begin with. Its quite simple. NK is the buffer and natural border between PRC China and the US backed SK. Very fucking obvious. I didnt even mention ideology lol

>North Korea's population is far smaller than that of the South and the North can't possibly think it will hold all the power in any reunification scenario.

Money alone only goes so far when it comes to real power. South Korea has money and brains, but North Korea has hypernationalism and ruthlessness.

Too, this idea that North Koreans in a reunification scenario would just become good little sponges soaking in Freedom(TM) and Democracy(R) is mostly Western wishful thinking.

There is a very deep strain of self-loathing in South Korean society regarding the origins and nature of South Korea as a state despite its prosperity (the Japanese collaborator meme, the US colony meme, the Hell Chosun meme etc.) Also, discrimination towards North Koreans (and Chinese-Koreans) tends to strengthen North Korean group identity vs. South Koreans.

Even if South Korea could somehow nominally wear the pants in a unification scenario, it would rapidly turn into Gwangju II: Reunification Boogaloo.

If you thought the 1980s in South Korea were crazy, North Koreans would cause multiple times the amount of trouble.

They've seen what happens to Germany. The East is still a leech, and the west is Turkey.

lmfao reuniting north and south korea. that's about as bad of an idea as reuniting taiwan and china. they fucking hate eachother, brah

Whatever happened o the whole female witch cult president scandal, that may have involved the sinking of a ferry full of kids for sacrifice. That story kinda died in a week even though it seems giga nigga huge

But the norks are malnourished fanatical tweaktards. And South Korea is democratic.
Which means that crazy qasi-communist superstitious idiots can surf a solid voting bloc.
I wouldn't fucking want that, it sounds horrible.
Buncha brainwashed pissdwarfs with amphetamine psychoses, if I was a South Korean I'd fucking leave if the norks got free reign to move around.

Eastern Germany is now richer then parts of England.

OP, imagine if you had a town and then suddenly they wanted to merge you with the inhabitants of Jonestown.

How happy would you be?

North Korea is far, far poorer than East Germany ever was. It's important to remember both this, and also the fact that South Korea is in a terrible strategic position in NE Asia.

Unlike West Germany which was the frontline state in a military alliance including both the United States and several Western European states a few of which were almost as powerful as West Germany itself, South Korea is essentially alone in the region. Japan is the closest thing to an ally it has (but is actually considered more of an enemy by most South Koreans), and is basically isolated at the tip of a continent, to the north of which are only enemies (North Korea and China) and a leaning-hostile Russia. Its only real ally is across the vast Pacific Ocean (the United States).

Additionally, South Korea isn't remotely comparable to West Germany in either economic development or prosperity. It's pretty good for Asia especially considering how tiny it is, but in realpolitik terms, it's more comparable to the now vanished Republic of Vietnam. Perhaps even the former colonies of Hong Kong and Macau. Wealthy (yet not wealthy enough), but apathetic and dependent.

>At least German people were smart enough to put aside politics and reunite as one people
look where germany is now. western culture is degenerative. you won't see the same thing in korea because of their confucian ideals though

we all know reunification is end-game for korea but it won't happen until all the bureaucratic nonsense is dealt with. you have to realize that it's about ideology

>China really couldnt give a fuck about the UN resolution.

But it backed it and that should tell you something.

>The only reason theyre on the border is to stop any potential refugee overload SHOULD the war finally kick off.

That and what I said. Both are true.

>Thats not how the DPRK leadership works.

The DPRK is falling apart. It's sad but that's the state of North Korea. Kim has no choice but for peace.

>If you're old enough to remember when East and West Germany reunited

Actually, most of the costs went to paying the USSR off so it would let the East reunite with the West. Once both Germanys reunited, they quickly became the largest economy in Europe and the country is doing extremely well.

North Korea is rich in resources and the population is actually educated. True, lots of crumbling infrastructure, but once all is well it will pay itself off in the long term. Koreans have already proven they have the capacity to have an advanced civilization.

North Korean economy was actually better than the South Korean one during the era when the North would trade with USSR and China, while the South was ruled by a military dictatorship. Don't act like the North Koreans are uncivilized monkeys. Having such a closed-off country would destroy any country.

There are things much more important the economy anyway. Economies go up and down, but your people will always be your people. No price is too great for reunification.

>we no muderus dictataship
>we nice now we reunita!
>me no fucka you
Why is Sup Forums full of gullible idiots?

What do you think is going to happen when rocketman gets his hands on SK? He has the 5th largest military on the planet.

KPOP girls and boys are going into hard labor camps.

>China has troops amassed on the North Korean border probably waiting for the Kim government to fall and for the Chinese troops to take over.
you don't even know whether that 'report' is true or not. whether they've 'amassed' troops or whether it's still the same number there usually is patrolling. or maybe they increased the number of patrollers a little and then media sensationalism. but even if china sent their military to their border with nk it's much more likely to prevent war. they're not going to invade their own historical ally. even intuitively, that's a really stupid idea

>North Korea is rich in resources and the population is actually educated.

I'm told the natural resources that the Norks have are some of the richest, however their infrastructure is so pathetic that it would cost billions of dollars to upgrade it to be able to handle the capacity.

I doubt the standard urban Nork is that stupid either. As politically fucked as they may be, you can't propagandize STEM to a degree that it doesn't function. But I'm sure there is a whole whack of rural Nork peasants that eat mud and grass. Malnourished so bad that their brains are genetically altered and that makes them 'dumb.'

Yes, because surely their economy will do great after taking on tens of millions of starving gooks with no marketable skills outside of corn farming and coal mining. These illiterate communists that have no concept a free market or surplus goods of any kind or even land ownership surely won't go fucking nuts and wreck everything. Yeah, not like there will be any loyalists to the Kim family that will assassinate the SK leaders and then bring down the bolshevik boot on the rest of the population. It'll be a bunch of butterflies and roses.

>The DPRK is falling apart. It's sad but that's the state of North Korea. Kim has no choice but for peace.
you realize north korea has nukes and icbm's right. the same power projection that only 6-7 other countries have

There's literary 10 protesters and 90% (out of half of the population) of people who were against the joint team was against it due to South Korean players being robbed of their place on the team.

>Koreas unite
>nuke Japan
I'm not sure if I want it to happen or not.

>but even if china sent their military to their border with nk it's much more likely to prevent war. they're not going to invade their own historical ally. even intuitively, that's a really stupid idea

Most of what Western people think about China or either Korea is based on wishful thinking. To be fair, some of this started as sort of morale-boosting and an attempt to shore up Western allies by boosting their egoes, but it's very dangerous to get high on your own supply.

China is rich, but it's not "pro-Western" or secretly thinking about taking on the massive burden of nationbuilding North Korea and magically making our problems go away for us.

North Korea is poor and a shithole, but actually not AS bad as a lot of FOX News viewing types would like to imagine in their savior complex filled minds. It's bad enough to be a massive headache, not bad enough that they are going to be waving American flags in the streets if Trump decides to deliver them several megatons of airborne freedom(tm).

South Korea is rich and successful for an Asian country, but they have a massive chip on their shoulder, they are not very loyal to South Korea as a state, and they are not analogues of European democracies, they're basically playing around with a cargo-cult semi-colonial "country" that doesn't really reflect their character at all.

this

oh yeah im sure they want 25 million brainwashed north koreans with no useful skill or proper education

When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail. The redpill on race and ethnicity is mostly accurate and Sup Forums / the far right are correct to note that something with great explanatory power was deliberately concealed from them and downplayed, but that doesn't make ethnonationalism itself the answer to every single question.

To be fair, I'd be the last person to downplay Korean ethnonationalism, it's arguably stronger here than almost anywhere in the world, and may be the factor that decides the fate of this country! That doesn't make it the SOLUTION to every problem, though. Even if literally every South Korean joined Uriminjokgiri tomorrow and wiped out every American in the country and swore loyalty to the Juche idea forever, it wouldn't magically make North Korea and North Koreans successful, productive, and a world power to be reckoned with. They have the bomb, which is something, and their pride in being Korean and their state is actually very powerful, enough to even strongly influence many South Koreans and even possibly overturn this state.

It's not however powerful enough to literally bend reality and make every other factor involved irrelevant.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded!

Rocketman is going out. He would never push for peace if he knew he couldn't win. He's just trying to make the most out of the situation before he's done.

Satellite image and authentic pictures proved it, nobody is doubting that.

But that's wrong. North Korea actually has mandatory education and is the only country on Earth with a 100% literacy rate since every adult is required to know to be able to read whatever propaganda the govt is spewing.

Look it up, the Norks are really educated. STEM is STEM no matter how you look at it. Plus as of recently North Korea has reached self-sustenance in agriculture and it wouldn't have had to deal with food shortages in 2006 if it wasn't for Western sanctions stopping food from reaching the North.

>illiterate communists

>tfw brain-dead americans that can't even point out their country on a map are calling a country with a 100% literacy rate "illiterate"

You've been watching too much CNN/Fox if you think 99.99% of North Koreans are farmers. Your "loyalists" don't exist anymore.

Nukes for bargaining chips. North Korea has a strict 2nd strike policy unlike the US and would never use it without being attacked first.

Cause no more anime?

I didn't say you did. I agree with you. I just said ideology is was the only thing that could trump money in the past. Now not even that.
Neurotic fuck, not every single statement people say to you is meant as disagreement.

Mostly because their refugees flooded Serbia in my last vicky2 game. They just won't integrate, the fucking gooks.

They are probably unemployed south koreans paid for by an american NGO like USAID.

Just look at Pence's reaction during the games, refusing to applaud the join koreas team, not standing up, and accusing North Korea of trying to place a wedge between US and SK with the invitation to Moon to visit NK.

A unified Korea is an economic challenge to China and Japan, but is a strategic disaster for teh US.

How did they get all the way over there?

>in b4 only two countries between Serbia and North Korea

a lot of people are just viewing the conflict from a civilian standpoint and then the officials and bureaucrats have their job to understand all sides and make decisions off that. they're thinking long-term though. why wouldn't sk want to share nuclear weapons and icbm's in its own arsenal. or nk's hacking capabilities

right now the employment situation in sk especially is a problem

>american education

>right now the employment situation in sk especially is a problem

That's a problem which isn't going to be improved by unification. A lot of the jobs at the very bottom are already being taken by Chinese immigrants both legal and illegal and by the North Korean refugee minority (restaurant work, convenience stores, manual labor, prostitution).

In a unification scenario, blue collar unemployment and labor unrest would become a massive problem, far worse than today. Of course, the economic system could and probably would be drastically changed to accomodate this, but this would lead to other risks I have already mentioned such as skills and capital flight. North Korean resources and labor would give certain advantages to a United Korea's economy as a whole, but the challenges involved can't be underplayed to say the least.

Exactly.

Plus South Korea is having a disastrous birth-rate problem just like Japan and China. But I'm sure the kikes trying to run South Korea would rather see some niggers help bring up the population growth instead of other Koreans.

Sad sad. It's weird but I like all three, China, Japan and the Koreas, even if they all absolutely abhor each other. Still want to see the Korean people united, it's a step in the right direction.

>Korean refugees
>Invading Serbia

And how did you end up under such circumstances?

It's sad that canadians love North Korean cock so much. Why don't you cucknadians move to North Korea and live in bliss?

By ship I guess. And Japs moved in, not Koreans.
It was Jap rapefugees. I guess I liberalized my country too much in my quest to increase literacy :^(

>He would never push for peace if he knew he couldn't win
not really. nk knows the best way to unite korea in their favor is to do it diplomatically. now that nk is virtually invulnerable it's attempting to do just that and it's looking like there will be concessions from both sides and things may work out for both parties

Also, yeah, only Russia and Turkey between Japan and Serbia.

Genetics are just one part of the equation. Russians, for example, are as white as most of central Europe. The problem is that they've been starved and beaten down for generations by communist jews, and stripped of their traditions and family values. Putin is working to restore their economy and their society is improving little by little, but it's going to take decades to undo the damage that communism has done. It turned them into alcoholic niggers. I can't imagine that your Northern counterparts would be any better off, even if they're just as genetically Korean as you are.

>brain-dead americans that can't even point out their country on a map
It's certainly not the one that has zero lights on at night in satellite images.

>You've been watching too much CNN/Fox if you think 99.99% of North Koreans are farmers
All they do is farm and mine, because they live on dogshit soil that can't grow fuck, which is why they starve. What's one of their biggest exports? Coal. Shut the fuck up, you retarded leaf.

Go feed your wife's son. He's hungry and that spoon won't pick itself up.

Not an argument leaf

They are gonna get flooded with poor unskilled laborers, who will depress their wages.
They will pay more for housing and for taxes to life up the North.
It is great for the North but for the South it is similar to the USA and the Mexicans, does it help us/them to bring in these people?

Nah, their convictions are sincere, even if you believe them to be misguided.

Korea is politically Bizarro-America, hypernationalism of the ethnic variety is the mainstream, normal view, and the edgy, counter-culture thing is therefore to be pro-American, forgiving of the Japanese, advocate free market economics, and skeptical of the emphasis on ethnic nationalism.

You also have a lot of really old people who just want things to stay the same and may have personal reasons for wanting to keep a distance from North Korea.

Still this is decidedly the minority view, probably amounting to 10~15% tops of the population. Most South Koreans are ideologically ethnonationalist but not quite willing to put their money where their mouth is; about 25% though, are. Which is why I believe the latter group will win if only because of their ideological fervour, and because they have wind in their sails now that they see victory over their enemies may be in sight.

>south korean opinion of Americans is cool and distant
Why?

Random NK pics incoming.

>100% literacy rate since every adult is required to know to be able to read whatever propaganda the govt is spewing.

And if the 'teachers' don't have their students reading accordingly, they probably get sent to the gulags if not the firing squad. This is a propagandic literacy rate. There is NOT a 100% reading rate in the Kingdom of the Norks. There simply has to be people with disabilities like dyslexia or various forms of retard that prevent them from reading. Unless they want to say that 100% of university graduates can read... well duh.

>North Korea has reached self-sustenance in agriculture

I seem to recall that the previous emperor built a series of dams, locks and canals on some major rivers that utterly destroyed rice paddies and caused mass starvation.

More propaganda. Communist farming just doesn't work. There is ample evidence of that famine happens in most communist countries. The Norks no different and they are starving. Their malnourished diet has probably stunted brain growth and development.

>Plus South Korea is having a disastrous birth-rate problem just like Japan and China
yeah that's another good point. the extra workforce would help. but only as long as more jobs become available

Hopefully a mutually-beneficial agreement between NK and SK only (without interference from China/US) will pass.

>Jap rapefugees

user, you knew what happened in Nanking, what the fuck did you expect.

>It's certainly not the one that has zero lights on at night in satellite images.

>If you're not a kiked country full of city lights then there's a problem with you!!!

Kys if you legitimately believe this.

>All they do is farm and mine

American education, amirite? For fucks sake, the Norks are much more educated than you fucking ameritards with your common core bullshit. Amazing how you keep getting mad at North Korea for having nukes, advanced hacking techniques, tons of military hardware, then one second later claim the entire population is starving with nobody being able to read.

Why are some Americans so fucking stupid?

South Korean education, media, law, and now politics are basically dominated, ironically enough, by what amounts to the Korean version of Sup Forums. Everything is Japan and America's fault (even what right-wing Korean dictators did, since they can be dismissed as American pawns), and everything bad about North Korea is basically dismissed as exaggerations or lies.

Now most South Korean ordinary people don't necessarily believe all of this, but the people who do are highly, highly motivated, and highly motivated to spread their views to others. A good way of imagining what a society such as this is like: picture that tomorrow, all the high positions in Western society currently held by Jews and white liberals were replaced by the far right. It wouldn't make everyone go full GTKRWN overnight, but a lot more people would develop such sympathies, and a lot of people who already did would let their views out in public.

What would uniting entail? I'm sure a bunch of them don't want to become like north korea.

>accusing North Korea of trying to place a wedge between US and SK
Meanwhile he's improving relations between US and SK by visiting Japan on his way back to the US.
Sounds like the unification is certain then. I'm sure Samsung would love to lower their wages and increase profits. Then again, they would lose up on their military sales...
If you actually look at the data, old people want reunification and kids don't give a shit. This is probably the last chance for your countries to unite.
I wish I could choose who comes in, but apparently Paradox thinks countries in the 19th century had open borders.

Please read this, you'd be very surprised. Even though more than often Wikipedia is biased and is extremely pro-West, the information in here should be able to dispel the idea that all Norks are starving farmers, an idea planted in the minds of most Americans by CNN and other kike media.

>Their malnourished diet has probably stunted brain growth and development.

Okay stop right there. I can't deny the fact that there is a food shortage, but what do you expect with all these Western sanctions? When millions of Iraqi children were starving due to US sanctions, who was to blame exactly? And stop the "stunted brain" bullshit, that's entirely false. Stunted growth, sure, but to believe that North Koreans all have lower intellectual capabilities because of the food situation is exaggerated lies. Most of what you said is right despite being exaggerated but this "stunted brain" bs is too dumb.

South Korean birth-rates have just reached a record low. But I'm sure many people here think I'm a stupid goyim for saying SK should bring up population growth with NK instead of sand refugees.

Thanks for the pics user, pretty cool.

In my opinion the north is the one that will have to integrate and assimilate into the south, not the other way around.

It's a big unknown, which is why most people don't really want it in practice.

The most likely outcome here is a fudgy compromise that leaves no-one fully satisfied in the long run. I expect Moon to sign an agreement with North Korea on behalf of the South to gradually deepen ties, but it will probably be deep enough to alarm the minority rightists diminshed as they are and cause trouble but not be enough for the North Koreans. It would have to be a deal that gives enough away to North Korea that they would be willing to trade their nuclear program for it, or else the Americans are going to come in and spoil the party. It would have to be some very serious and deep sacrifice to make the North Koreans willing to give them up.

>If you actually look at the data, old people want reunification and kids don't give a shit. This is probably the last chance for your countries to unite.

Old people want unification, but on South Korean terms for the most part. Young people don't give a shit and really don't want unification, but their hand is being forced by events out of their control, that's the whole point behind North Korea's actions. The North's dream scenario is making South Korea agree to a Confederation in return for getting the US out. It's something that even most nationalistic-minded South Koreans would fear and dislike out of self-interest, but may appear less crazy and more prudent if the alternative is Uncle Donald bombing the shit out of everything. In a way while they would never admit it, the US and North Korea are almost on the same team in a strange, twisted way. Both states want South Korea to make their problems go away, and South Korea will have to do so since they have the most to lose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_North_Korea

Forgot link.

Come on user, you know open borders have always been a thing. Open those borders you racist.

Nothing could ever go wrong when reuniting South and North Korea. I really, really, really want to see this happening solely for the entertainment value it will provide. If you think you can make a completely indoctrinated, rabbidly communist population, the entire military apparatus and all the other baggage go away with some money and goodwill you'll have another thing coming. People here thought the same, hand out some amnesties, try to integrate them because certainly they learned their lessons and everything will be just fine. Except now we're headed towards GDR 2.0 and that was from a starting point far less bad than North Korea nd with a huge swath of the population actively wanting communism to end and having massive demonstrations bordering on an uprising.

Please do this South Koreans. It'll be a fun distractions from all the ills Europe is currently undergoing for a short time at least.

>a kiked country full of city lights
Those damned jews giving me electricity!

>nukes
They're like 70 years tardy to the party.

>advanced hacking techniques
Lmao, you can't be serious. They have an operating system called Red Star OS that run on everything and it's literally an outdated version of RHEL with a heavily modified version of KDE that looks Mac OS because little Kimmy is a Mactard.

>tons of military hardware
It's all soviet era trash.

>then one second later claim the entire population is starving with nobody being able to read
Their population is mostly starving and illiterate.

Many South Koreans see the northerners as a potential fiscal burden

Oh they wont do any such thing. Instead they'll likely take anything that's given and only use it to subvert the country at large. You'll have rabbidly communist extremists with no understanding of a free democracy and expression faced with relatively liberal and open people. There's basically no way this is going to end well for South Korea.

>potential

You may find this rightist video amusing, then (it is in Korean, but I think you'll get the idea).

youtube.com/watch?v=MNGkExlG-E4&t=154s

hey listen guy,
consider that if your country was in the same situation with the US as North and South Korea, and you viewed the reunification as basically just making Canada a 51st state of the USA, you would want CANADIANS AT THE BORDER !!!FLYIN THEIR COLORS!!!!!!!!!!! IN THE STREETS!!!!!!

>Old people want unification, but on South Korean terms for the most part.

This should happen.

>Young people don't give a shit and really don't want unification

Oh big surprise, the younger generation has been brainwashed with western culture and is more obsessed with k-pop and plastic surgery than the reunification of their people. The Jews are winning.

>The North's dream scenario is making South Korea agree to a Confederation in return for getting the US out.

US should definitely get out. Maybe a Confederation is needed where the North will gradually adapt and become like the South.

What's your take on what the majority of South Koreans want though? Sad to see time running out.

THANKKK YOU. So my ex gf was fob Korean. Basically the younger generation doesn't want anymore competition in an already competive job market, they don't want to pay SS dollars for northerners. Where as the older generation still sees them as blood and wants them back.

these people are based as fuck. They're not standing for "neo-western" culture, they're there to stand with their civilization and it's chance given by the USA to become one of the most advanced countries on the planet!

Like seriously guy, you can't even for one minute view that these south koreans aren't at some level in fear of being EXPLODED at that very moment. Them showing that they're fuckin NOT DOWN for getting BLOWN UP by a MARXIST DICTATOR
is PATRIOTIC!!!!!!!!!
KIND!!!!
EMPATHETIC!!!!!

A great preview for roughly what this might be like is to take a look at how Mainlanders and Hong Kong people are getting along since the handover.

South Koreans will desperately try to maintain their social superiority with their wealth, and North Koreans will therefore likely try to a) strip it from them and b) characterize them as degenerates, traitors, lacking in pride and so on. That's what most Chinese-Koreans and some North Koreans already do.

That's how group dynamics often work. When you're characterized as the inferior outgroup, a natural response is to try and find ways to think of and characterize yourself as ACSHUALLY being the superior ones.

You find this phenomenon to an extent among almost all outgroups (Jews in America, Koreans in Japan, Koreans in America, Chinese in Korea, Koreans in China, Americans in Korea etc.)

So are you an exile Nork, a Chinese living in Canada or just a brain dead communist?

>This should happen.

But ask yourself, why would it happen? How can it happen?

KJU doesn't want it to, and South Koreans except some "crazy" old people wouldn't be willing to fight for it to happen.

So it won't happen.

Which means that something else will have to happen instead.

South Koreans are shills who are afraid of their monies. Just like jews. They dont care about race or culture. Just give me more monies for new iphone and video game like true soyboy.

Norks need the US threats in order to keep their people in check. We were in the same situation during the 90s. We felt very proud when NATO bombed us because we were fighting against globalism and imperialism. Shooting a couple of their planes down was a nice bonus.
But I also think that US needs norks to pretend they're a threat in order to justify their dickwaving all over the Pacific to their own people and also China.

While you're not wrong, monies are pretty important.

If you disagree, would you mind showing me your bank account balance and giving me 1/2 to demonstrate otherwise, I could do with some extra cash.

It's not the same. If my grammar mistakes haven't made you realize it yet, but I'm a Québécois of French descent. I don't wanna reunite with other Anglos. However if other provinces around Québec were all French and wanted us to unify, I'd shill for that.

Can't go wrong with being around your own people. Politics, religion, culture, etc all that shit divides us, but naturally only blood unites us.

Neither of those. I just like North Korea a lot and want the best for North Koreans. I realize the best for them is for them to be reunited with the other Koreans. Now I see Pence, Trump and other neocon kikes trying to sabotage peace attempts and it's making me mad.

>They're not standing for "neo-western" culture,

Stop lying to yourself. There's nothing patriotic about being a vassal state.

In and out group is one part of the problem. The other one is that you are faced with deeply ideologically driven people on one side and people who are anything but on the other side. You will have an influx of people who will want push for communism and communist ideals across the board, who will move into education, politics and general society and who will find a society ill equipped to deal with them due to the freedoms they're afforded by said society. From financial burdens, to in and out group issues to ideological clashes there is basically NO WAY this is going to end well. We had a far less severe and shorter divide around here and it was and still is disastrous. There is very few ways in which you guys could solve this without falling prey to the many pitfalls it has and most of them put off unification for a very long time and would make massive reformation and changes in North Korea way ahead of it necessary whom most people just seem to want to skip.

>China really couldnt give a fuck about the UN resolution.

Of course it doesn't. It actually went to war with the UN by entering the Korean conflict, and since the war is in armistice and a peace treaty unsigned China remains at war with the UN.

>Stop lying to yourself. There's nothing patriotic about being a vassal state.

In a Korean context, you can be an 애국(愛國)주의자 (patriot) without being a 민족주의자 (nationalist) and vice versa. If you consider 大韓民國 (ROK) to be your 國 (country), well then you do 愛國 (love your country).

That wouldn't be best for South Korea though. Simply sharing a common ancestry is likely insufficient in the minds of many South Koreans when you consider what a shithole North Korea is. I suspect it'd yield similar results as the USA merging with Mexico only thrice as bad.

Based Poland understands. I'm sure it's why you're resisting the EU's attempt to flood your country with refugees so much, you actually care about all Polish people. You guys really do understand that the survival of a people is much more important than being able to buy the latest iPhone.

I know that North Korea could never hope to win past this point.

Is South Korea supposed to stay away and against the North forever? Or at least until the North is invaded and destroyed? But it has nukes, so we all know that'll never happen. Just make the peace already.

What do you think is "something else" is also?

your reply doesn't consider that ICBMS and NUCLEAR DEVASTATION ARE BLACKMAILING ONE SIDE AND NOT THE OTHER

how can you really be so immature bruh
see outside of your trailer park in nouvelle-
mooseketown, q-beck, LEAFLAND