They're one of the better publishers tbqhwyfam

Fpbp

(You)

this guy

Same poster

>fucking censored the stardust crusaders jojonium set
And you fags told me viz is alright
Suck a giant fat cock you shills

First I've heard of it. What did they do?

Besides the censored copyrighted names, they also toned down the animal gore scenes
The dog decapitation panel in rubber soul arc is literally covered up
Also, they changed a dead dog into a dead giant rat in the death 13 arc

Viz is honestly fine. Pic related is complete trash though.

Also they redraw the scene in DIO's world arc in which mosques were destroyed by making it so that more generic things were destroyed.
I'm never buying shit from viz again; even if I have to import and don't know a letter of nipponese

Explain
then

Fuck them for making RINNE S3 as TAN exclusive.

Sup Forums anime and manga?
the userbase
anime and manga are ok

Any and all censorship along with incredibly stupid localization.

They also did this in Japan though

Nothing, as a whole it's getting better.

Traps.

>he's still an english only pleb

Too many shows about cute girls doing cute things or your average MC meets a quirky girl in high school and not enough shows like LOGH, GITS, Black Lagoon, and Cowboy Bebop.

When I see some of their modern digital stuff, I think they are pretty good but when I realize that there are still people who buy new One Piece volumes with the world "Zolo" in it, I realize I would be pretty fucking pissed and for that reason, I can't really trust any of their stuff and would be afraid to buy it and get some stupid shit

Like at a certain point, they become the unprofessional fan scanlation and the scanlations are the quality of something that should get published

This. Purge the faggots.

Funimation

Look harder.

I can't understand how shit like this happens, watching 1 episode of the anime is literally all you need to figure out how to translate the names.

Amen

Viz downright doesn't even translate things properly, one page in their OPM release they literally translated 無邪気 to 'evil'
Their translations are absolutely garbage

In what way? Mistranslations all over the place is being a good publisher? Colour me surprised.

>Also they redraw the scene in DIO's world arc in which mosques were destroyed by making it so that more generic things were destroyed.
That wasn't Viz, it was the Japanese publisher who did it.

They even managed to screw up the biggest joke in the series, changing Saitama's "OK" to "Oh" during the Boros fight. They also screwed up every double page spread.

>Like at a certain point, they become the unprofessional fan scanlation and the scanlations are the quality of something that should get published

It's always been that way, just that low end fan scanlations are naturally inferior cause of an assortment of problems. But for example, which localization/licensing company has ever done a better job than say, Hox? The answer is never. Literally never.

Stop ruining anime dude