Ballroom e Youkoso

New episode today. From the previews it looks like the latin dance is going to be animated pretty nicely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfF4h8K67pk
livechart.me/summer-2017/tv#Ballroom e Youkoso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw people drop this because the "main girl" is dancing with another guy
People who picked this up solely for romance should just drop it.

Does the manga have stupid drama like misunderstandings and shit?

Nope.

The characters' necks are spooking the fuck out of me.

>this entire post
Go back to Sup Forums already
It's like saying sports matches are gay orgies where dozens of men play with each other

It has no romantic drama or misunderstandings. The drama is character driven. Also ignore the retard going on about cuck shit.

Nice series.

I'm enjoying it

>a girl and a guy who have been dance partners for almost a decade dancing together is "cuck shit" just because the guy isn't the MC who she's literally known for a few days at this point
Holy shit my sides. Go back to your self insert LN adaptations.

They don't even realize the real love interest hasn't showed up yet.

>people actually caring about Shizuku when literally every other girl in the series other than the fat lesbo are miles better

Chinatsu isn't really a love interest, though she is the real heroine of the series currently. I don't understand why people are going on about romance in this series when there is none. There is some blushing and a few crushes here and there, but I wouldn't call any of that romance.

This pretty much. Shizuku is boring and is a bit of a cunt sometimes to Tatara. I have no clue why people like her aside from her looks.

Full ending theme: youtube.com/watch?v=zfF4h8K67pk
With the making of at the end for those who are interested.

>real love interest
Yeah mako will appear in 2 episodes or 1?

This ep is going to be a goldmine for reaction faces.

>only dancing
She's nuts

Her admiration for childhood friend is beyond limits

Gonna NTR MC just so he will be worse at dancing when he will pick a fight with him

That neck though. They can't animate the dance without that or what? It make it easier for them?

>10/10 face and body
>qt personality
No wonder Gaju is a siscon.

>Gonna NTR MC
Have you actually read the manga or are you just going off the anime? There is no ntr and Hyoudou becomes Tatara's main support in the world of dancing. Stop being retarded and crying ntr everywhere.

When will the MC stop being a betafaggot?

Looks like audrey hepburn

Not anytime soon But that's the whole point of the current arc in the manga which I think that the anime will get to in it's second cour. He gets paired up with a fiery redhead and has to tame her.

Are people that insecure to think that NTR is everywhere?

It's just one or two anons baiting. They shit up last weeks thread too. All you literally have to do is read the manga which is only around 40 chapter currently to see that there isn't any NTR. Just ignore them.

It's not as bad as it used to be. At one point NTR was everywhere but isekai has become the new japanese fad.

See That shitposter always been here since BeY released its first PV. He always shitting on everything.
Just ignore him.

When can we expect merchandise for this show?

The necks are going to take some getting use to.

How many episodes will it have?

Is that intentional muscle tearing a legitimate thing to do?

she has the sole advantage of being the first girl i actually needed to think the girls as 3dpd to avoid further ntr rage

I think it was more along the lines of muscle therapy, which is something athletes do all the time. Hyoudou being the autist that he is just didn't explain it probably which led to Tatara believing that he was going to legitimately tear his muscles.

This pic (and specifically dem titties) is what got me interested in this series in the first place.

Why is Hyoudou so best? I thought I wouldn't like him at first and he'd be the typical rival that gets in the way of Tatara's goals of dancing and Shizuku, but he turned out to be the exact opposite. Also his mom is a 10/10 MILF.

I picked it up because I used to dance and it's a nice throwback

>tfw taming the mare won't be animated

Too bad her hair can't be like that when they're actually dancing.

Yay, more still poses and no music.

I don't foresee this not being popular enough to receive a second season.

Unfortunately, I.G. doesn't have much of an animation budget for Ballroom. Each episode will only have around 4000 drawings which is around the industry average.

She's on one of the key visuals so I think they will at least introduce her.

This entire episode is going to have dancing and music in it though.

Huh, always figured Chinatsu was like blonde in the manga.

It's already available.

Don't they have that Haikyuu money to throw at this?

Her being a redhead makes her even hotter desu.

I hope they do get to her. She's one of my favorite characters and her development with the MC has been great.

Airs today but subs not until tommorow was it?

Airs today, subs 2 hours later.

If they rush it a bit they may be able to fit the introduction.

Woah. That T shirt & Tote bag looks normal.
Will not ashamed wear those in public.

I don't understand why they didn't included this.

I'd imagine dance choreography animation is more complicated than volleyball moves

It's a weird thing to cut out, especially since this is the start of Hyoudou's fascination with Tatara and play directly toward the main reason why Hyoudou pushes himself in the upcoming dance despite being injured.

How so? That page just shows Hyoudou getting fired up at the prospect of a new rival.

Unless I.G. invested a lot of their own money into Haikyuu, it's unlikely they saw lots of money from it. Even if they did, Ballroom is a new I.P. so it's risky to invest so much into it. Keeping a steady drawing count will help with maintaining consistent quality and avoid putting too much workload onto the animators.

>Read the manga
>Tatara gets NTRd
>Has to settle for Chinatsu who just acts like a bitch 24/7
>"b-but there's no romance"
The only fags who think there's no romance are the ones who are in denial. Almost every main character has a crush on someone and are wanting to get together. Hopefully autist-kun breaks his legs or something and Tatara gets best girl as his partner, which is Shizuku.

I can't wait.

Main girl also has a crush on MC, Chinatsu seems to be great at dancing and can quickly adapt but for some reason they get out of synch quite often because of leading role at dancing. Literally first panel of the manga is MC with main girl at the global finals. There is your answer. Now enjoy the dancing.

>Tatara gets NTRd
>NTR
?? and there is no romance so far.

Ignore him. It's the NTR shitposter.

I actually forgot about that, did they cut that out of the anime? Seems there is still quite a ways to go before this point. I wonder how long the author intends on having the manga be?

>Implying it's just one guy
I don't get how can you guys get so butthurt and pretend it's just one guy.

>NTR
>romance
>implying

Even if it's not one guy it's still blatant shitposting. And calling out lies isn't being butthurt you stupid fuck.

You're acting pretty butthurt right now, user.

It looks the author is taking first the Latin dance champion and then go Valls route, probably he finally gets paired with main girl so still plenty to go.

What time is the new episode coming out

And you're acting pretty retarded right now user. It's obvious you're the shitposter and are butthurt because nobody is giving you (You)'s for your bait.

>people actually think this isn't shizuku
How can it not be any more obvious? I know Chinatsu has gained a lot of popularity, but Shizuku has been Tatara's endgame since chapter one.

5k hours in paint.

How can anyone like Chinatsu? She's just bitchy all the time and fucks up Tatara when dancing.

Filter

>Redhead
That's all you need, but it looks author is setting up something like individually both are great but will never get full potential together.

interesting personality & struggle

>How can anyone like Chinatsu?
I would like to hate fuck her and sexually torture her.

So the new ep is coming out today but subs are only coming out tomorrow?

The same people who unironcially like characters like Louise from ZnT or Taiga from Toradora. Chinatsu has gotten better, but she's still a massive cunt. But that's the point of her character. She is a "wild mare" after all.

Subs should come out today according to HS's schedule. But they can be late a lot of times.

EP #3 staff
Script:Suemitsu Kenichi
Storyboard:Nomura Kazuya, Itazu Yoshimi
Episode Direction:Ezoe Hitomi
Animation Direction: Takahashi Hideki, Ishikawa Mariko

I wonder if Itazu is storyboarding all dancing sequences… Nomura is more than capable to handle storyboards alone so Itazu's presence really make me think that he wants to have direct control over every dancing scene.

Interesting personality.

Did the episode air already?

Because she doesn't want to be bitchy all the time. The manga makes it perfectly clear what her issues are and she tries her hardest to become better together with Tatara. She lucked out with Tatara wanting to partner with her despite her trust issues, yet his betamax base personality makes it difficult for him to be the dominating leader that she needs him to be. So they're at each other's throats, yet realize their weaknesses and try to understand each other and make it work. Also, no angsty romance drama, they're just focused on dancing and as a result there's still a lighthearted tone to all of it, making it fucking fun to watch them bicker.

livechart.me/summer-2017/tv#Ballroom e Youkoso

Not yet.

Thanks.

Pretty much. In the current arc, Tatara isn't even near Hyoudo's level. He needs to at least be better than Sengoku (who actually didn't make it in the finals) to enter in the blackpool competition.

If they don't deliver the dances in this episode then it's dead for the other episodes.

She will probably introduce new characters for Latin.

I think so too. The question is will Tatara get a new partner or will he stick with Chinatsu until he eventually makes his way to Shizuku for the Blackpool competition?

Couldn't wait for the anime and had to marathon the manga.
>All that top milf screentime
Nice. Chinatsu's arc was amazing, but I didn't like her, the fact that everyone was putting all the blame on Tatara when both were at fault didn't help either.
Also, fuck, why are the recent chapters out of order everywhere?

I have no clue. It was annoying as fuck when I was reading it and trying to figure out what was going on with those last few chapters since it's all out of order.

And yes Hyoudou's mom is a top tier MILF. I really hope we can see her dance in a sexy dress eventually.

>recent chapters out of order everywhere
On batoto too? I read it there and it was fine.

Yes, including Batoto. I had to use the Heat in the titles to figure this shit out, ended up having to reread a bit too since I was completely confused.

Chinatsu's banter with her tittymonster friend is great.

Their fucking necks

You can't fool me, because I already know about best girl teaming up with him later.

That shitty glasses girl is irrelevant,well maybe she's not that irrelevent since Tatara gets the best coach and bro because he met her first, but he's not that important.

I hope Tatara trains up with Sengoku's partner. I want to see her smother him some more.

I almost passed on this series because I thought it was going to be a 2.0 YoI, glad I didn't.

I wish the artist could pick a boob size for Chii-chan.