youtu.be/qXfDh5KIToU
>VP Pence post JPN speech presser 2/7/18
youtu.be/SBv-94hns20
>More VP Pence w/Troops in JPN 2/7/18
youtu.be/Lgo2VqwN3p0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/trump-recognizing-jerusalem-as-israels-capital-was-pinnacle-of-my-first-year/
jns.org/poll-israelis-consider-trump-policies-pro-israel-obama-policies-pro-palestinian/
twitter.com/kimmaytube/status/962818129113026561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHILLCON 5: LOW EFFORT SHILLING PRESDENT!

REMEMBER TO FILTER AND IGNORE!

CNN Reports: Hillary offered Trump daily blow jobs to not put her is prison.

Reflecting on his first year in office in an interview with the Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom, President Donald Trump said that his official recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was the pinnacle of his presidency so far.

(February 9, 2018 / JNS) Reflecting on his first year in office in an interview with the Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom, President Donald Trump said that his official recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was the pinnacle of his presidency so far.

“I think that Jerusalem was my high point,” Trump told Boaz Bismuth, Israel Hayom’s editor-in-chief. “It was very significant that I recognized Jerusalem as your wonderful capital city. This was an extremely important decision for many people, who thanked me. To be completely honest, there were others who did not thank me. But it was an extremely important promise that I promised—and fulfilled.”

Trump stated that while he knew he would go forward with recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital during his first year as president, he also understood why previous presidents had not.

“Incredible pressure was imposed on them not to do it,” Trump said. “All the other presidents failed to keep their promise, despite the fact that they promised it during the course of their election campaigns. But I understand, because the effort to prevent them to do it was enormous.”

jns.org/trump-recognizing-jerusalem-as-israels-capital-was-pinnacle-of-my-first-year/

>inb4 1488DD Kabbalistic chess

why the fuck is CNN praising a hitler-esque dictatorship?

Blumpf

Fake News, not even Bill Clinton wanted blow-jobs from that hag.

post Olympian waifus
Top tier
>Snow Trooper qts

Because FUCK TRUMP.

AWOO~

So disorganized and unfocused too.

Hi Crusaderkun

FILTER AND IGNORE THE NEW SHILL WAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT HANBENINGS REEEEE

Remember?

Haven't you seen how docile and demure his sister is? She's so cute looking terrified for her life at all moments.

Fukc drumpf

No?

I STAND WITH ISRAEL

Pretty sure it's the same group that comes this time of night. They come in waves of four or five, and make low effort posts because they don't have the intellect to support any of their arguments. Boomer trash and /leftypol types. It is telling when they haven't a single argument to support their positions, indicative of blind faith, honestly

You are fake news. County by county analysis proves you wrong.

Alabama Election pivot counties:

Greene County (black majority >80%): Blacks voted 90%+ Democrat here in 2016
2016: Clinton: 82.23% (4013) Trump: 17.17% (838) Total: 4880
2017: Jones: 87.6% (3340 (83.2% of 2016)) Moore: 12.1% (462 (55.1% of 2016)) Total: 3811 (78.1% of 2016)

Macon County (black majority >80%): Blacks voted 90%+ Democrat here in 2016
2016: Clinton: 82.78% (7566) Trump: 15.66% (1413) Total: 9140
2017: Jones: 88.1% (5780 (76.4% of 2016)) Moore: 11.6% (758 (53.6% of 2016)) Total: 6558 (71.8% of 2016)

Jackson County (white majority >90%):
2016: Trump: 79.45% (16672) Clinton: 17.50% (3673) Total: 20984
2017: Moore: 67.8% (7316 (43.9% of 2016)) Jones: 30.8% (3328 (90.6% of 2016)) Total: 10798 (51.5% of 2016)

Blount County (white majority >90%): Whites voted 90%+ Republican here in 2016
2016: Trump: 89.33% (22859) Clinton: 8.43% (2156) Total: 25588
2017: Moore: 81.8% (11621 (50.8% of 2016)) Jones: 16.9% (2405 (111.5% of 2016)) Total: 14206 (55.5% of 2016)

Baldwin County (white majority >90%):
2016: Trump: 76.55% (72883) Clinton: 19.39% (18458) Total: 95215
2017: Moore: 61.7% (38445 (52.7% of 2016)) Jones: 35.5% (22131 (119.9% of 2016)) Total: 62275 (65.4% of 2016)

Jefferson (biggest county, >50% white voters):
2016: Clinton: 51.57% (156873) Trump: 44.30% (134768) Total: 304191
2017: Doug: 68.1% (149522 (95.3% of 2016)) Moore: 30.2% (66309 (49.2% of 2016)) Total: 219541 (72.2% of 2016)

Alabama whole:
2016: Trump: 62.08% (1318255) Clinton: 34.36% (729547) Total: 2123372
2017: Doug: 49.9% (671151 (92.0% of 2016)) Moore: 48.4% (650436 (49.3% of 2016)) Total: 1344398 (63.3% of 2016)

>trusting a tripfag
>ever
>especially a retarded larper

>why are commies cheering on commies
But in all seriousness, its because ZONDAL GRUNPFFFFFF

>Reminder
>We have wasted over $30 billion USD of taxpayer money and democrat 'donations' on things like CTR and antifa, made all news organizations look ridiculous and the clinton foundation is under investigation again.

~-~-~awoo~-~-~

whats the news?!

I’m pretty sure diesel is just diesel.

>Impact blast crater
>Dropping Michael Moore into NK would be considered an act of war.

Post your trash later

Beltway sniper?

>those prices

The democrats WILL SWEEP in 2018

You cannot stop the blue wave

Poll: Israelis consider Trump Policies Pro-Israel, Obama Policies Pro-Palestinian.

(February 8, 2018 / JNS) The poll published by the Israel Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University on Wednesday reveals that most Israelis consider the Middle East policies of President Donald Trump to be pro-Israel, in sharp contrast to Israeli views on the policies of former President Barack Obama.

According the monthly Peace Index poll, approximately 70 percent of Israelis view the current U.S. position on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as pro-Israel, with only 4 percent identifying the policies of the current administration as pro-Palestinian.

When the same poll was taken back in May, 2011, only 14 percent of respondents identified the Obama administration’s Middle East policy as pro-Israel, with 31 percent labeling Obama’s policies as pro-Palestinian.

jns.org/poll-israelis-consider-trump-policies-pro-israel-obama-policies-pro-palestinian/

Yes

>this is what democunts pay for gas in their third world shithole states

>The democrats WILL SWEEP in 2018
CUTE!

it's sad that he thinks Korea getting along is somehow supposed to be a shot at Trump. As if everything that country does is only ever some kind of message for the United States and not just another country going about their business and having foreign relations with other countries. Everything is about the US and Trump.

>baker used the image I gave him

Psh, try harder nigger

YASS

Ah. Remember this guy? Already memory holed.

>tfw ywn get the hilldawg concession call

>implying Israelis would ever exist peacefully alongside Palestinians or anyone else for that matter

The USA is NOT a safe space for Nativist scum!

That ugly woman. Hahaha...

Drumshits, you are in for a rude awakening

That would imply the Palestinians aren't just as violent. They are. Both sides are inbred pigs who have no right to exist.

Happy Birthday Comrade!

The USA is it a safe place for the people who live there?

Worse
>ywn see her obliterate the backstage area of her convention center in a drunken rage that all but the most hyperbolic memes fail to capture the breathtaking scope of

The propaganda against Trump in the Netherlands is mind bending user
Don't ever try to even take a peek at it

I wish those Viets killed Mccain
Also what's with the Kelly getting fired meme?
Did he do something wrong or is it because the media cant shit on General Kelly for going against their narrative?

ATTENTION: OP HAS TO STEP OUT FOR AROUND 20 MINUTES

NOT SURE IF I'LL BE BACK IN TIME FOR NEW BREAD

PLEASE HAVE A BAKER READY IF I DON'T COME BACK IN TIME!

HOLY KEK /ptg/
Today I learned that negresses support body acceptance in public in hope that white women get fat so they can steal us white bois LOL IM NOT KIDDING
twitter.com/kimmaytube/status/962818129113026561
CHECK HER ENTIRE TWITTER LOL

>Turco-Calvinists

The look on that jew's face always cracks me up.

HOW ABOUT YOU JUST FUCK OFF

Cuter than you ham beast! Now tits or GTFO!

So can someone explain, no bs, what was up with McCain's boot? Why did it keep switching foot, and is it really a tracker?

DRUMPF BTFOOOOOOO

NEDERLANDS NATIONALISM ON THE RISE

SECOND CLOGOCAUST TO COME

50% of black women are obese

Navy Yard shooter

It must have been a sight.

Of course Palestinians are violent - Jews are robbing them of land and openly calling for their genocide. Why wouldn't they be violent?!

Also I love my ID

Remember?

Skiing won’t be useful when we melt their snow with nuclear fire

Amy?

He didn't disavow Porter fast enough

>wake up everyday and no gargoyle feet on the other side of the bed
Every day is a rude awakening

No one forced FBI director James Comey to withhold critical information from a FISA judge in order to surveilAmerican citizens, or to purchase an opposition-research dossier from a political campaign in the middle of an election cycle.
Nor did anyone force Comey to leak confidential notes of a meeting with the president of the United States to the media in a deliberate effort to force appointment of a special counsel. Comey swore that he did not write his letter of legal exoneration until after interviewing Hillary Clinton; we now know that was likely also a false statement. Comey also changed the wording of his original draft to ensure Hillary Clinton’s immunity from possible criminal liability. No one forced the FBI’s top lawyer and recently reassigned general counsel, James Baker, to leak elements of the so-called Steele dossier to the media during the 2016 campaign

No one forced Peter Strzok and Lisa Page to conduct a romantic affair via FBI secure phones, a texting correspondence that revealed that they both were prejudicial to the object of their own then-current investigation, Donald Trump, or to meet with Andrew McCabe to commiserate about their mutual dislike of Donald Trump. Note that their departures from the Mueller collusion investigation were not immediately announced, but rather such news was released months later to suggest that the reassignments was neither connected nor out of the ordinary.
No one forced a compromised Andrew McCabe to continue with the Hillary Clinton email investigation, despite the fact that his wife had recently received several hundred thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from a Clinton-affiliated political-action committee.
No one forced him to concede that without the use of the dossier, FISA warrants would have been unlikely.

>Am you nth

The sooner he goes to jail the better.
BECAUSE THEY'RE THE INBRED JEWS' COUSINS: THE INBRED ISLAMIC ARABS. Islam demands violence. It's all muslims(and Jews really) understand. Nothing but pointless violence.

Which is why Trump is trying to get them to broker a peace deal.
They'll kill each other off sooner or later, as long as there's no wall for the jews to hide behind.

they want to blame Kelly for not firing that aide as soon as he found out about the guy's past of allegedly hitting his girlfriends. Kelly initially defended the guy, but then all the reports came out and the guy resigned so he looked silly.

Saw it on tv, should have worn protective head gear.

does anyone have the drawing of Conan wearing the Haiti is already great shirt? here's a Bill Maher for your trouble.

I can only imagine the absolute terror of her aides watching her go from 200% smug to 200% FUG over the course of the night.

>Being a sandnigger
Fuck off faggot the Palestinians do nothing but use human shields
Go cry to /she/ you fuckin faggot the Jews need their own clay so we can stuff them all in it

That is not in Trump's character

A large portion of Palestinians are Christian.

>North and South Korea have a decent time with each other with even Kim inviting SK's President to Pyonyang
>Pence completely isolates himself and gets cast as being a debby downer

Unless he knows something we don't, this is terrible optics for the US.

>peace deal gets made
>Bibi goes to jail
>lefty Jew takes control
>the Israelis' wayward brothers the Palestinians then kill them

>Being a Jew lover

His gun jammed and he capped himself, it was the other guy that was gunned down by SWAT after they shot out his legs from under a truck.

Good for them and if they believe Kelly was deliberately defending a wife beater then let them run with that..it doesn’t fly with most people and they are squarely living in an alternate universe if they think Trump gives two,shirts about their outrage of week

I wonder if she blurted out state secrets or something and someone had to go to the weightlifting bench to silence them.

Based dem faggot

Yeah, I’m sure she just hates being married to a billionaire alpha male president