Is there anywhere in America that the Wasp (white anglo saxon protestant) culture is alive in well?

Is there anywhere in America that the Wasp (white anglo saxon protestant) culture is alive in well?
The wasp culture is the original culture of white America. You didn't have to be English, if you were upperclass and Northern European you were a wasp. It was a common culture that was only found in America. (although it is similar to the posh culture of Britain, of which it is based on)
This was the first thing the Jews destroyed in America. America is no longer a wasp nation. Are there any regions or cities or states that this culture has not died? Every big city has a part of their city that is dedicated to this culture, but they are slowly getting trumped by mexicans, blacks, etc.
Is it too late to save this culture? Should wasps move back to Northern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_Rich_(film))
thefreelibrary.com/Like common people: what Paris Hilton and her friends really want-a0112943701
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rake_(character)
vanityfair.com/culture/2015/10/saint-anthony-hall-columbia-secret-society
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REVIVAL:
Step ONE - love your people
Step TWO - love your culture
Step THREE - create and care for a family

That's it.
A civilization is only as strong as its people.

The USA is NOT a safe space for Nativist scum
The USA is NOT a safe space for Nativist scum
The USA is NOT a safe space for Nativist scum.

If you're white, you are mostly Old Stock American... OR like Hannity and Trump, etc.
descendants of recent immigrants from the late 1800's.

Wasp culture has been commoditized into the "Preppy" fashion statement.

certain wasp activities are still practiced in the country clubs, boarding schools, and fraternities.

but almost all of that has become diversified.

most wasps today, are relatively normal guys just getting by on stories from their families' heydays. in many ways living off inherited money. that's been severely spread among five or more generations.

Jamie johnson (a true blue blood) documents the attitude of these "elites" in his film Born rich
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_Rich_(film))

this article sums up the concept of the wasp elite as seen through the eyes of the new rich.

thefreelibrary.com/Like common people: what Paris Hilton and her friends really want-a0112943701

human civilization is the only civilization that matters.

Wasp culture has become more degenerate, however, I wonder if this degeneracy has always been there. I feel like 100 years ago wasps were still doing a bunch of drugs and hooking up with a bunch of woman, at least in college. Am I wrong?

Kinda related question, Why do niggers hate "popped" collars? Occaisionally pop my collar cause "fuck yeah," and niggers go absolutely ape shit.

Protestants aren't white because they reject Christianity.

You don't have to be a Protestant to be a wasp, it is simply a culture.

yeah skim the article in
>160137293

the author says something to the effect of: "The kids at the party, by contrast, had grown up believing that they were presiding over the decadent decline of their families, and, without the grit to compete academically with the aspirants and strivers, ended up chasing the depravity sweepstakes."

key term here, "depravity sweepstakes"

yeah it's always been there in the form of "rakes" (well to do guys, who were into depravity... remember most fraternity charters talk about gambling/drinking/cavorting with women) all that stuff is found in ghetto culture as well as working class cultures... the waspy depravity is a bit more hidden, because social status tends to be put above wealth... this is why steve schwarzman decided to name the new york public library after himself to piss off upper east side wasps.

link to wikipedia article about rakes: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rake_(character)

The same reason they wear Polo and Gucci.

>America is no longer a wasp nation

There's some in my city but they are surrounded by shitskins on the outskirts and even then, it's probably only 70-80% white at best.

America is fucking dead.

A few years ago, I read a bunch of autobiographies by men that grew up before WWI, Kipling, CS Lewis, Churchill. All of them went to all-male boarding school and almost all of them mention "catamites."

I'm guessing this is how it is in every city, because it is also like this in mine.

>WASP = white, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant.

>you don't have to be a Protestant.

You've done gone full retard.

White
Anglo
Saxon
Protestant

No Anglos most degenerate, also in Europe.

i just want to add that most "preppy" kids are the offspring of FIRE (Fire-Insurance-Real Estate) economy professional couples who rode the deregulation economic wave instigated by Reagan in the 1980's.

so many "preppy" kids are really NOT wasps, but just entitled descendants of Old Stock Americans with highly educated professional parents.

We're already doomed by demography so you need to plan for secession.

This guy has no clue. WASP culture is alive but injured and underground. OP’s picture is actually a good representation, which is ultra rare in general and non existent in Hollywood. They present us as bratty pricks when truly we are noble people with high standards, good humor and inner strength. We are just the antipathy of cultural marxism and all it represents.

You’re not going to find some secret oasis, but if you want to do your part for preserving the culture just be who you are unapologetically and focus on finding an appropriate mate and social circle. Just remember it took thousands of years to breed us...have a long term perspective. We’re not going anywhere, no matter what anyone thinks or wants.

Nice article.

Jesus.

your bosses are new money, and st paul's and all the rest of the ISL are plagued by scandal.

the civil rights movement damaged the WASP culture as you point out.

but both candidates for president were non-wasps.

investment banking in wall street is losing its luster, as many of your relatives in finance would know must now compete in a meritocracy croweded with asians and jews as outlined in the article of thefreelibrary.com/Like common people: what Paris Hilton and her friends really want-a0112943701

the eliteness of WASP culture has faded into dusty books, black and white photographs, and "summering". but most WASPs know to build a network with non-WASP successful people from around the world

I've never understood the whole WASP thing in America. Seems super arbitrary to me. Would Northern European Catholics be considered WASPs? (Many Germans for example). What about Southern European Protestants? (Small pockets found in France). What about Anglo-Irish people? Where do Central Europeans fit in, in all of this?

You are the retard. It is a cultural mindset. The Protestant comes from Protestant values, which is making money and living well, not the religion.
Old families like the Carrolls of Maryland literally founded this country and the WASP culture. They were always accepted among the other Wasps. It is a culture thing.

The girls in Germany are not like the girls in Britain? I highly doubt that user

My parents are poor, they were young Generation Xer liberals when they had me. However my mother comes from a Wasp background in Dallas, and I grew up going to the wasp school in San Antonio. I'm not rich, but I'm still accepted among the wasp culture of my state. Of course, this is nothing like the wasp culture of Connecticut.

Does not say Protestant values. It's not w.a.s.p.v. Sorry u rong.

And no, Catholics (true Christians) were not accepted by Protestabts for most of US history.

>ISL
is the "independent school league".

also, DKE, st elmos club/hall (delta phi fraternity at penn) as well as st anthony hall at columbia are all plagued in scandal (i.e. house masters stealing money)

see this article: vanityfair.com/culture/2015/10/saint-anthony-hall-columbia-secret-society

You’re clearly some kind of bot or just utterly clueless. Either way you’re incoherent and not making any real argument or demonstrating understanding of the culture you’re talking about.

I think you are right.

New England, where it's literally always been. Mostly segregated parts of RI, CT, and MA.

It is called White Anglo Saxon Protestant, because they are the original people that came to America, they started the culture, if you could assimilate, you were in. Like I said, some of these White Anglo Saxons were CATHOLIC but they were still part of the group. Over time, more immigrants came over. If you could integrate into it and marry into it you could probably become a Wasp.

As an Assassin's Creed Origins Jew I have to think that a culture where the pinnacle appears to be yachting off Nantucket won't be missed

And you don't have to be 100% white anglo saxon either. Just fuck off, you are clearly unfamiliar with the topic. There were Catholics that were accepted, if they had the same mindset, which most Catholics didn't.

i recognize its value in a globalized world...

dont forget it was the rockefellers who started the trilateral commission, the council on foreign relations, as well as the Asia Society.

waldorf astoria was bought by a chinese insurance company

all the final clubs at harvard are now headed by jews or co-ed

goldman sachs is now a trading shop with many jews in leadership there.

face it most wasps are broke, that's why they leave their original hometowns and play their hand in industries run by non-wasps like hedge funds or investment banks (jews) and private equity (mormons and jews)

True. It is just sad because there was once a wasp culture in literally every city and it is fading. I guess the Elite Easterners will always live on, though. Hopefully they aren't getting too Jewed.

Pinnacle was creating the United States you worthless fucking faggot

Who said girls? It's the whole culture. Anglos only care about Money, Power and Sex.

Unforunately WASPs aren't starting their own businesses. They realize it's a big risk and investment and they have an easier time just obtaining a successful career that allows them to buy a nice car, a boat, and a house then they go drink on the weekends.

That's pretty much what the WASP part of my city is comprised of. They want lives of comfort, they're no longer motivated by domination.

Pretty spot on here too.

Its not the same anymore in CT, half the so called wasp's are mixed with irish or even worse, fucking italian. Yeah you guessed it, someone with a name like william james saggianoano. *shudders*

Probably reminds them of a lion’s mane and triggers their subconscious fight or flight response.

checked

Because Catholics are actually Christian and Protestants are not.

Are Catholics that integrated into the WASP culture also not Christian?

It's true, upper class catholics have been absorbed into that class. My famiy is Catholic and gramps is a Georgetown alumni anda personal friend of Pat Buchanan

Pat Buchanan is Catholic too

You can't be as Christian unless you have taken communion, go to Confession every week (and receive absolution of your sins), and acknowledge the Pope as God's chosen representative on Earth.

If you don't do those you might as well be a Muslim.

>if you were upperclass and northern european you were a WASP
Or Jewish, or a Spanish merchant, or a wealthy landowner, or anything really

The point is that some Catholics were absorbed into the WASP class, i.e. the ruling class of yesteryear

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen

Do you know where North Europe is?

I know, I was the first one to try to make that point.

Yeah I do obviously

Pretty damn cool that your gramps knows Buchanan.

My m8 in college was the son of the VP of BMW. Moved to Montana (go Bobcats) because his parents sent him here after Highschool to go to a rehab retreat. Basically, he had a huge cocaine addiction and the retreat was six month of instense labor in the back country of Montana.

Anyways, he’d tell me some of the craziest stories of him and other heirs to billions partying like crazy in Greenwich, CT. He even told me about JAP’s (Jewish American Princess) and how they’re whole goal is to marry a WASP and take their family’s money.

I tried to find him a few years ago and it looks like he’s living the degenerate lifestyle. Driving the nicest luxury vehicles and partying it up around the world. It’d be a nice lifestyle but for any one of us non rich kids, it’d be a lot nicer to be able to use that money like Elon Musk is.

Well, Spaniards and Jews are not North European.

Unfortunately gramps is a conservative in the painfully boomerist sense of the term

But whatever, the 7 digit inheritance will make everything alright

Yeah that's why I said "OR". You said "you can be northern european" and i said "OR Jews or Spanish"

Buchanan is from a german-irish catholic.background.

Hardly a WASP.

my dads family are all wasps. they have lots of money but live modestly in a small town in Massachusetts and you would never know how rich they are. they didn't have much to do with us. maybe because my mom was a dark skinned Italian.

You can't be a Spanish or Jewish wasp lol

you might find some at your local Vineyard Vines

>Buchanan was born in Washington, D.C., a son of William Baldwin Buchanan (Virginia, August 13, 1905 – Washington, D.C., January 1988), a partner in an accounting firm, and his wife Catherine Elizabeth (Crum) Buchanan (Charleroi, Washington County, Pennsylvania, December 23, 1911 – Oakton, Fairfax County, Virginia, September 18, 1995), a nurse and a homemaker.[4][5] Buchanan had six brothers (Brian, Henry, James, John, Thomas, and William Jr.) and two sisters (Kathleen Theresa and Angela Marie, nicknamed Bay).[6] Bay served as U.S. Treasurer under Ronald Reagan. His father was of Irish, English, and Scottish ancestry, and his mother was of German descent.[4][7] He had a great-grandfather who fought in the American Civil War in the Confederate army, which is why he is a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.[8] He admires Robert E. Lee and the Confederacy.[9]
This is pretty much the modern wasp, unless you live in New England it's pretty damn hard to be 100% anglo saxon
Don't know if he is really a wasp or not though

That's me, old bavarian family roots of a family that immigrated post civil war.
You know just in time to not benefit from slavery but have all descendants take the blame later. Have to get by on hard work and dedication.

Well according to you in your own words "you don't have to be English, if you were upperclass and northern european you were a WASP".

I mean if you're going to change the definition to include others like that, why not include anyone?

Because Anglo Saxons and North Europeans look alike

Ivy League schools are still wasps. They usually go to big banks or consulting firms owned by dad’s friend. Believe me you don’t want to be by these people they are cliquish and hate lower class people.

WASP is deaf WASM is alive.

The M stands for mormon.

Not really. I'm English and don't consider myself at all like Germans Irish or Scandinavians

Those are EXACTLY the kind of people you want to be. And no they don't hate lower class people

Typical English UpperClass.

Joining a fraternity is the most red-pilled thing one can do if they attend college. To younger Sup Forumsacks, please go out to rush, even if you don't end up accepting a bid, you'll still make a ton of friends.

>And no they don't hate lower class people us.

Typical Anglo lies.

Martha’s Vineyard or any upper crust area in Cape Cod is the waspiest shit I have ever seen in my life. It honestly feels like an era long gone in a lot of that part of Massachusetts. It’s too bad you have to be a multi millionaire at the minimum to enjoy that sort of lifestyle.

Hating the poor is a typical Anglo trait really, not just the rich ones

Some of my neighbors are really rich and WASP and they invite my family and other families over all the time.

It is dead. I have quite a bit of interaction around upper class whites in uni. They are just like normies. The only difference is that they speak more eloquently, are usually more degenerate and buy more expensive things.

You got it my man. I'm a fucking thoroughbred.

All this democracy and equality nonsense is going to blow over. We will still be here.

Nantucket desu. I never felt so poor in my life until i went to cocktail parties there

Yeah another person can attest to the fact that the wealthy people of Rape Cod have maintained that WASP aesthetic. Not just rape cod either but the more affluent Massachusetts towns in general like Newton, Lexington, and Concord feel like utopias that only those who work in high level government positions and banking can ever hope to achieve while the rest of the state gradually turns Dominican

Real wasp culture is very Christian in that they do not show off wealth, generally living an unassuming life. Typically not talking about money, etc. We still exist but are even less conspicuous.

W is for Wealthy.

Not really. Christianity has little to do with it despite the name. Conventionally speaking you wouldn’t have ever considered a Southern Baptist in Georgia drinking out of mason jars and killing his own food a WASP despite them quite literally fitting the acronym down to the last nub. While your wealthy WASP is not walking around like a nigger in extremely gaudy gold chains the stereotypical aesthetic of expensive but muted collared shirts and boat shoes is still pretty much what one would typically expect

*was*

Dress can't imitate white culture.
The 'costume' of white culture is hard work and wholesomeness.

I am the Texas version

You would if they moved to your country and assimilated like in America.

I'm not rich and still get along with rich people in my city, but my grandparents are rich.

I think wasps should move back to England as the current American society hates not only them but all whites.

You are correct, true old money wasps don't bring up politics or religion, drive their fancy cars until they don't run anymore, and look down on new money people who flash their money

Yes, they have a respect for themselves and others. That is how people dress to look nice. It has nothing to do with being wealthy.

bump because I'm sick of beaners and Asians taking over this country

The success of non-Anglo immigrants in the United States has been their ability to assimilate into the broader Anglo-Protestant culture. Until the 60s this identity was constantly affirmed, and other peoples understood that that culture was still the ideal in America.

>love your culture
are you trying to get me arrested!

>broader Anglo-Protestant culture

Making money.