Great ideology guys

great ideology guys

A good father would have either gotten documented, or moved to a country where both he and his son are welcome.

Yeah, I'm sure he only just now learned he was an illegal immigrant.

How many years did he reside in the U.S. and not even attempt to rectify his immigration status?

>been in US 28 years
>never became a citizen or did anything to become legally allowed to stay in the US
>have a kid in a country you illegally live in

Kid will probably be fine. Father is a fucking dunce.

28 years to fix immigration papers yet he didnt...
no body deserves to cut line
fuck him
>1-866-DHS-2-ICE

enforcing the law has nothing to do with ideology

>don't sign up for amnesty
>don't get amnesty
I'm honestly not sure what he was expecting.

>arrived at 2 years old
guess his folks should have come here earlier then. not my problem

It's not an ideology dumbass.
It's about principles: No one is above the law, not even people in the most tragic or sad situations.

Based Mexibro

wow its like he should have taken the steps to gee i don't know become a fucking citizen legit kill yourself you fucking brainlet

Good riddance

well now trudeau is going to give him 3k a month and free healthcare

Didnt pay federal tax his entire life.

Deport his ass, the leech did enough damage.

Yeah I don't care. Get 'em out. Hell, throw his cancer kid out too.

Get the fuck off my lawn.

Lawful neutral 4 life

wow
if only he had enough time to get documented

That's awful. We need to deport that kid too.

What's the big deal? I'm sure they have at least one hospital in Mexico. Its not like the US even has the cure, anyway.

I report every restaurant that that I visits if a spic or a chink is working there.

>great ideology guys
When did 'following the law' become such a radical idea?

Based

good father would let his son die in a country with poor healthcare? I mean i can't blame the guy for doing whatever it takes.

any legitimate leader would have tossed him out long before it got to this. now we've got another phony citizen to deal with.

President Trump is going to give him an extension. Just wait and see.

Lol

It is a great ideology because this fucking piece of shit isn't married to the mother so she can get as much gibs as possible. She is a US citizen. He could have gotten citizenship via her. Oh, and by the way, this fucking whore, again she's a US citizen, doesn't even speak English. This whole family shouldn't be deported. They should be executed.

Thanks.

This. Why do so many cuckolds want to reward irresponsibility and laziness? That's all their doing with their arguments from emotion.

It's like car insurance. I can't afford car insurance or an inspection sticker (gotta have some expensive repairs), my car is also shitty and I barely drive it. I've tried for years to just not buy insurance and the sticker, just being an awesome driver who's never been in a wreck and didn't need it. That still doesn't change the fact that cops will pull me over and the State rapes my asshole with legal fees totaling larger than the actual products they're forcing me to buy. Is it unjust? Yeah. Does it suck? Yeah. Do the laws suck? Yeah.

I'm still forced to follow them. So Juan is still forced to follow his, we all get equally screwed over for not filling out the right paper work OR we all aren't equal and some people get use the system to fuck others over instead. That's the reality of it. I don't get to cry about being broke and not being able to afford car insurance and get off the fucking $600 ticket. Juan doesn't get to cry about his kids and try to stay here, where he's made no effort to legally do before.

he had half of his life to get citizenship. It is the least he can do because im pretty sure he is getting free healthcare for his son

Deport them all, it's a mercy compared to the alternative.

this is kinda like how the media published all those pics of dead refugee children over and over

You don't know how to play malicious compliance to its maximum then. Lawful evil the only way or rather lawful good that people mistake you as being evil.

I agree its a bad ideology; the 'father' and kid should both have been executed.

yes based mexican, made it over here and I got citizenship in 3 months with a working visa. Some don't bother

Good. He had 28 years to become a citizen, we shouldn't have to feel bad because he's a lazy fuck.

Therefore let MS 13 rape your wife. Mkay

The Mexicans brought this on themselves.

What do you call it when a group of people force themselves illegally into a country, refuse to learn that countries language, and then demand that country caters to their culture, and needs?
That's called an invasion.
Maybe they should have thought twice before trying to start one.
They are lucky they don't get shot on site.

>huppfost

Problem?

You... I like you.

>great ideology guys
If only there was some way, some path to citizenship, that immigrants could take to become American citizens. Until that day, we will continue to see many such cases.

you need to stop defending a tyrannical government, boot licker

I'm more american than you at this point

i agree OP fuck having law n order n shiet

Bye

Don't care. Criminals are criminals, no matter the sob story. Their selfishness is causing our social decay. We have no obligation to take in foreigners. They don't care about being a part of this great nation, they just want our economy.

Wow, he didn't love his son enough to ever even try and become a real citizen, and you think that's supposed to move me? Damn, what a shitty father. Just in general, how could he not love his son enough to care for him? I hope that piece of shit gets killed in whatever shithole country he winds up in.

Couldn't get a green card in 28 years?

smallestviolin.avi

I wonder if it's not just laziness but also straight up willful deceit? Think about it, they're already here illegally. They don't want to get caught for that, so instead of trying to get the legal process done with, they forgo it thinking they'll get in trouble if they go tell the government they're here illegally.

Also they know they can make better hours this way still if they're working for cash under the table so they have incentive not to speak up. Funny how you don't hear about that stuff in sob stories.

Nice try (((OP))), I am not a women that is so easily manipulated by emotional tricks.

>is cancer
>gets cancer

Good. Send that little faggot back too.

I know right? Who would want to live in a shithole anyways?

A government has no obligation to protect people who are brought here illegally.

>implying a monkey knows anything about being an American
America has always had laws. We weren't founded on the removal of law and we didn't fight to live under the boot of foreigners. No foreign influence or agents. Immigrants are playing the part of foreign agents and they always have. There was never a time where we did not restrict immigration.

>t-t-think of the children!
These beaners have shot, stabbed, stolen, and raped any and all sympathy out of white America. The niggers are next.

The deal you have on immigration right now is mutually benefitial. Maybe if white cucks had more children you wouldn't need immigrants. Oh wait, you can't afford having children because you're happy taking it in the ass for the 0.1%. Dumbass republicans.

Don't have a cancerous kid while you are illegally in a foreign nation.

It’s not possible to measure or Ben begin to understand how much I don’t care.

>28 years
>still no documentation
Good riddance.

You need a better argument and to also stop dismissing moral agency, monkey.

>On Thursday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) denied Jesus Berrones — a 30-year-old living in Arizona with his wife and five children— an extension to remain in the U.S. He is scheduled to be deported on Monday.
How can he afford those kids?!

Who said America needed immigrants? For years its been the 1% who benefit from this cheap labor. Both Dems who need the votes and Neocon Republicans who who get paid by the corparations to allows these illegals will get fucked if the deportations get increased and wall is built.

Yes you are...yes you are

Bc thats what they are trained to do.
Hop the US border. Get knocked up. Or knock a girl up. Have the baby "in the states" and then play the liberal sympothy card. All while collecting state wellfare

>who is George Bush
This faggot comes out in support of basically open borders. Fuck that neocon globlist.

>appealing to money over principle

Thank you for justifying slavery!

fuck that nigger

Thanks for making my night OP, news like this always brings joy to my heart.

Why doesn't he just get cancer treatment for his 5 year old in his non-shithole country?

Its honestly not a bad deal, considering they don't mind living in a third world style dwelling, but for those lower class people who don't wish to mingle with criminal scum, its hell they cannot eacape.

Okay, I've heard from some dreamers getting legal papers can take up to 8 years. Is this a meme that only happens when you try and get papers from """legit""" businesses? And is it also something that just happens with the real deal?

Imagine dedicating your life to research cancer treatment for this.

>never became a citizen or did anything to become legally allowed to stay in the US
If you try to while in the US, you get deported. It's why democrats want a path to citizenship for illegals.

pic related says you need immigrants you underage mongoloid

if it wasn't for juan coming into the middle of the pyramid and bringing birth rates up you'd be in dire straits like germany and japan

do you think you can keep an war economy going when 50%+ of your population is 65+? this is an existential threat

"Son of cancer gets cancer"

Sickening

Shut the fuck up you fucking chimp

>fuck borders and laws and shit

>oy vey goyim gotta keep that population up

>oh no home prices might become reasonable again
>oh no wages might increase :(((((
>oh no crime will go down re:fewer niggers/spics
>oh no

uma delicia indeed.

Who fucking cares how long it takes. You're temporarily allowed into a country, if you want to stay, why wouldnt you try to apply for citizenship? Because you're lazy. Fuck those idiots. They deserve much worse than deportation.

Enjoy the trip.......

>he thinks africans will be nice to us when they become 50% of the world population in 2100

>let's blame Trump
>but not the guy's shitty parents who put him in this position

Frig off, Eduardo

nigger then what's the fucking point

damn shills are fucking lazy with their jobs. do you even read the words I wrote?
>crime will go down because: far fewer niggers and spics

>I think niggers should breed more in my country

Are you fucking retarded? no wait you're a hue why am I bothering.

what sort of father denies his son better, more affordable cancer treatment(s) in Mexico?

The war economy should end, same with the wasted billons in foreign aid. Keep in mind its these 3rd world shitstains that drain on the budget in most instances throught history. 75 percent of mexican immigrants are on welfare, blacks in the U.S cost over $300 billon yearly due to their monkey antics, whatever benefit they have is destroyed by that.

>nigger then what's the fucking point

2 points actually:
Get out.
Stay out.

1. your country is irrelevant to world demographics

2. the atlantic ocean won't be enough to contain the black wave of immigration to come out of africa

Of course the reason he never bothered getting citizenship was so he could avoid paying taxes while working under someone else's SS# or working under the table and also receive loads of social welfare handouts because he's father without reported income.

Guaranteed his cancer treatments are being paid by the taxes of the whites he's purposefully and knowingly dispossessing.

Tl;dr: he shouldn't be deported. He should be hanged in the public square of the nearest barrio as a warning to the others.

Hope the door doesn't hit his illegal ass on his way out of our country. He can take his fucktard kid that is getting free medical care with him.

LA CREATURA LA BRAZIL

sasuga, as expected of Sup Forums. ask for an explanation, get absolutely none. stay the fuck out of the other boards.

>Tyranical government means a person has to sign paperwork to become a citizen

good luck not doing that in other countries.

>isolationism in the 21st century

genius

give it 20 years and remove yourself from the global stage, see if anyone cares

thanks i adopted it myself

>world demographics
Irrelevant if you have borders

Blacks have maintained the same percentage of 14% population in America for a reason, they cause their own death and destruction through bad health choices, preference for violence, the largest number of abortions. Without white society helping them not kill themselves, a black controlled goverment in the U.S and other previous white contries will cause the black population worldwide to spiral into extinction.