Is the migrant situation in europe as bad as Sup Forums tells me?

Is the migrant situation in europe as bad as Sup Forums tells me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=uxAIg_Hv7gU
youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY
wnd.com/2017/03/strange-twist-saved-europe-from-muslim-invasion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably yes

how would you know?

>Is the migrant situation in europe as bad as Sup Forums tells me?
Visited France last year and it's even worse.
*Advice for everyone, don't go to p*Ris.

Bombings and rapes in big aren't normal in Sweden 10 years ago

Rio and Paris are meme cities

What if i just go to the museums and historical sites?
Will there be a lot of niggers and arabs there aswell?

>Bombings and rapes in big aren't normal in Sweden 10 years ago
macaco english

>Bombings and rapes in big aren't normal in Sweden 10 years ago

Yes it always was. Why do you think feminism developed? Rape used to be legal there.

There was always bombing and killing. Ever read a Stieg Larsson book or watched a Stieg Larsson movie? Ever heard of the Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme who was assasinated by Mossad/CIA?

Dude I just forget a word and I'm kinda drunk

Fuck commies

you dind't conjugate the verbs properly, bumd northeastern pardo subhuman.

Its not good but its not Sup Forums tier
Some cities are terrible (paris for example ) but its not like Sup Forums tard say it is.

The us is way worse

No, but it is still really bad

I'm white dumb hue

kek, they all look like comic book characters.

Yes but it didn't begin in 2011. For some reason Sup Forumstards think that all the non-whites here in Europe are recent "refugees".

It began several decades ago with Turkish and Iranian guest workers.

yeah whatever subhuman

>Palme

Neat, but sounds like a BR name. The entire Vietnam conflict shouldn't have happened though. Can I be a rapefugee in Sweden instead?

T. American born Vietnamese

No, it's not, /pol greatly exaggerates in order to recruit for the alt right and we shoot ourselves in the foot shilling for them because it's an easy way to bant Euros

el br*Nco hue hue hue hue

>dind't
>bumd
lmao

The new world being a non white melting pot is not the same as Europe being a non white melting pot.

>what is a typo

the real danger is if the countryside becomes non white.

the system will collapse soon and then the non white cities will be genocided.

The US is worse but you will be 56% soon. Sup Forums is sort of right but they should worry about their own country

People from other regions has always migrated to other regions. The only thing that has changed is tha tnow it is more easier. Is not the end of civilization.

>T. American born Vietnamese

Vietnamese women are the most beautiful in the world. If I was you I would go live in Vietnam and get rich. It's really cheap to live there.

Of course a true Fingolian like yourself with strong Mongolian blood would say this, Pekka. I just haven't found the right girl.

And many groups of people have been destroyed throughout history. You should know that as a new worlder

Nothing wrong with destroying wh*Tes. Immigration is no big deal.

i went two years ago. Tourist sites are ok, but there are still so many blacks around selling all the fake crap on the streets.

just be careful around some of metro stations not in city center. LEs Halles, not too far from center of city, is not very nice. And other outskirts are down right bad

It's pretty bad. Merkel continues to let hundreds of thousands of immigrants from the third world enter the country each year. The coalition agreement between the two largest German parties, the CDU/CSU and the SPD which will be ruling over Germany for the next four years, doesn't adress this issue in any way. Nobody at the border gets rejected. If you enter German soil without a passport, congratulations, you can stay indefinitely.
Politicians have acknowledged that 75% of them will never get a job and the vast majority of them will stay in Germany, although they are legally obligated to return to their home countries. 40-50% of students in Germany's schools have a migration background, meaning that they or their parents weren't born in Germany. In larger cities this number is much higher. Some schools in Frankfurt and Berlin are close to being 100% non-white, and, unfotunately, I am not pulling these numbers out of my ass.
There was a huge shortage of affordable housing before the refugee crisis, and the sudden influx of millions of illegal immigrants from Africa and the Middle East has exacerbated this problem. Social housing is being built for refugees, not Germans who are poor. A particularly egregious example of this happened in the town of Burgwedel, where a completely new house was built for two refugee families, costing €500.000, payed by the tax-payers.
One in two refugees who get rejected appeal against the decision. The appeals take forever, often months or years because our judiciary system is helplessly overloaded with refugee appeals. Translators and interpreters cost another fortune.

I don't remember ever seeing Muslims with hijabs before the refugee crisis; now they are commonplace, even in the small town (~15k inhabitants) I live in. I used to think "Woah, a nigger" when seeing a black person because they were so rare. Now it's a resigned "God, not another one". The townscape has visibly changed, and it's not gonna get better anytime soon.

Why is half of this thread missing IDs?

It was moved from Sup Forums.

Do Merkel and the German government hope to exterminate Germans?

That’s fucking tragic.
I remember my sister wanted to move to Berlin a few years ago before all this went down, now she says she’d never.
Are any Germans leaving the country because of all of this? How much longer could it go on?

I don't even browse Sup Forums btw. This thread was moved from Sup Forums, my home board, to Sup Forums, which I don't quite understand. It's certainly a topic par for the course for Sup Forums, but it's also a perfectly relevant thing to discuss for Sup Forums.
OP's question was fairly benign too; in fact I believe he was just geniunely curious. It's hard for someone from Brazil to gauge the real extent of the European migrant crisis.

Apparently free thinking is not allowed outside of this board anymore.

It's worse than your wildest imagination.

Even though old race and ethnic groups in Germany are on the brink of ruin,
it is a big problem not to allow to think about it.
What is going on by German government is like suicide.

THIS
Like Juan is right , its nothing new

>Are any Germans leaving the country because of all of this?
Emigration is growing but the official statistics don't research or state the reasons for moving abroad.

I don't think so. It's just that they want to be politically correct. What happens to Germany doesn't matter to them as long as they stay in power. It's not like it's the politicians who suffer from the migration crisis in their gated communities after all.

pathetic kraut they are going to genocide you. stand tall and seize your future.

nope, its about 10x exaggerated

We are not French. We are good cucks. You'd have to ban beer and soccer to get Germany-wide mass protests.

LMAO 1 girl in the whole crowd so they zoom in on her position.

why the fuck would you import millions of 20s something men into your country you have to be fucking retarded

>why the fuck would you import millions of 20s something men into your country you have to be fucking retarded

Or a 60 year old cunt

>mfw I was born in Chicago
I wish I could tell you that things will improve....but I know better. Do whatever it takes to make sure your family is safe, don't let your loved ones become a statistic. Push back on the government as hard as you possibly can before it becomes irreversible.
>organize meetings, go to town hall, run for office
Every day that you wait to act it will become harder to make any progress. Learn from what happened to us and don't make the same mistakes that we did. We're basically locked on a path towards eventual balkanization now... once the economy takes a Great Depression-tier hit (which is basically inevitable at some point) things are going to get ugly over here very quickly.

>The White Middle-Class:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

>Detroit in the 50's
youtube.com/watch?v=uxAIg_Hv7gU

>Chicago in the 40's: - Chicago Board of Eduction
youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY

Has Sup Forums ever been wrong

>It's just that they want to be politically correct.

I can't understand why Germans continue to elect such politicians.

If Germans have a sense of crisis about this problem,
they would voted conservative politicians, but they didn't so.

Do most German think Current German people aren't on the edge of a precipice?
I am very sad that the Germans (ethnicity and race) are gone.

This is what they do. Invade and 'try' to conquer. They are being strategically placed in your countries so they can out breed you. DO a little tryst with your key pad and mouse and learn some new things on the internet... --RESEARCH--
wnd.com/2017/03/strange-twist-saved-europe-from-muslim-invasion/

I think it is too late for Germany. Once they reach the majority they will bot be voted out and they will do what the African nations did to the whites once they achieved ruling status again. White genocide. You guys are doomed. Unless you can produce a modern day Hitler. Sad to say but you may need to try again....

wake up germany! the warrior needs to act!

>If Germans have a sense of crisis about this problem,
>they would voted conservative politicians, but they didn't so.

Occupation, brain washing (i.e. control of education & mass media->guilt complex) and postmodern leftist philosophy in universities had their way with German society.

I'm a left leaning liberal that studied postmodern leftist philosophy and I still voted AfD because I'm not making delusions to myself. I don't want to live in a fucking Caliphate. I think we lost again, this time without a war.

>I don't think so. It's just that they want to be politically correct.
No, my friend, they don't. What they're doing is pulling a Rajneeshpuram and giving hopeless scum who have no interest or loyalty to the country come in just to gain their votes.

>I don't want to live in a fucking Caliphate.

Even a left German male voted for AfD,
but ordinary German people are committing suicide...

>because I'm not making delusions to myself. I don't want to live in a fucking Caliphate.

You are clever.
You are a person who can imagine the future.

>this time without a war.

If the German young population decreases too much,
won't you Germans be able to fight when German elderly people died?

What is up with the blacks selling trinkets
How can it possibly be a viable business

It is. Just came back from a trip around Europe (last one i did was 6 years ago). Its totally fucked up.

Finally a post by someone in a country that's been affected.
Sorry Juan and Juao, but....you ain't there.

No not at all