How to be like Julius Caesar?

I want to have his qualities, his intelligence. I want to be able to make of myself what he made of himself.

What are some personality traits that are absolutely necessary for this to happen, for me to be great like him?

I'm guessing an unshakeable self confidence is #1 above everything else. What else?

B-bump

Get yourself a posse of good mannered, honorable and trustworthy friends

>honorable

You're wrong there. Caesar was anything but honorable

You're going to have to roll a 21 in Charisma there, buddy. Not to mention decent stats in Intelligence, Strength, and be a Chaotic Neutral. Gotta be able to lead armies to places no one in the empire has conquered before, yet also able to lead a legion of loyal troops into the capitol and hold your own senate hostage. Also, it does not matter much how shitty your public service is as long as you keep your people fat and happy.

Conquer Gaul

opened the thread with this exact post in mind.

You as a person need the following:
> Extreme charisma
> Extreme cynism
> High intelligence
> Somewhat likeable

What you also need:
> Be born patrician
> Massive wealth (loyalty my ass, they crossed the Rubicon for gold)
> Powerful connections in the political elite
> An actual army

You're never going to be like Caesar. Nobody on Sup Forums will.

He slept next to his foot soldiers instead of his tent and ate the same food they did. See it's the little things.

Don't listen to the autists taking everything literally.

Audacity, ambition, charisma, leadership.

And if you wanna live long, the ability to listen to prophets when they predict betrayal.

get kidnapped by primitive pirates and convince them not to cut you up and rape you, tell them you're going to execute all of them to their amusement, then follow up on that promise 5 or more years later

30+ years of warfare/generalship.

If you aren't the hero in your own life story then whose life are you trying to live

Be a console

Here's a question to everyone:
How would a modern day Caesar be? Let's say he's a 22 y/o college senior from Italy, studying as an international student in the US.

Describe his life.

This always gives me a chuckle.

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

He's literally the opposite of Caesar in every possible way you fuckwit

>Not wanting to be based Elagabalus.

In some ways yes, but in other ways not at all. He was an emperor after all.

get stabbed

Learn Hebrew
Find a copy of the Kings Talmud
Become immortal

You're fucking retarded. They differed fundamentally, philosophically. If you don't see that, you don't understand either of them

>Be a console
Which one, Xbox or PS?

Be born 2000 years ago and in a royal bloodline.

else {kys}

I know this is knit picking but Julius was only Dictator.

Enslave the Gauls to reunite them and teach them how to build a great empire, and that one day they can fight the muslim hoards and get somerich fag, to befriend you to sponsor everything. All in the name of the HOly Roman Empire, the Glorious 2nd Reich. ANd make fun of the other Patricians that are being massive faggots and shitpost

For one, you have to go to the Grand Canyon and meet up with Joshua Graham, then get held hostage by a tribe at war with 7 other tribes, then teach this tribe how to fight and maintain weapons, then crown yourself Caesar and obliterate any tribe you come across

And eliminate Greek cuck tier "muh enlightenment fags and ideology" the father land and from Gaul. Julius Caesar did not like Greeks overall, he thought they were always in the clouds.

Someone???

>Finds Jew
>befirneds Jew
>Uses Jew to fund all his campaigns
>Jew eventually dies by having liquid shekels poured down his throat
>Caesar gets inheritance
>Conquers Gaul

Pol has really fallen.