Can girls love girls!

Can girls love girls!

that doesn't sound like a question

Sure. Boys can love boys as well. Both of these things are equally disgusting and not beneficial for society though, but to everyone their own.

nobody can love anybody

>Can girls love girls

They sure do!

What other can girls love girls?

Also this user had a point.That's why we have

>disgusting and not beneficial for society though
Then you can relate.

DO NOT even compare Yuri with yaoi you shallow filthy infidel. You'll be hanged soon.

I'm not a jobless NEET, if that's what you were trying to imply.
You do sound like a slightly butt-flustered fag eh

Can spies love other spies?

Wrong.
Everybody loves somebody.

There's a reason why you must suffer. You've no faith and love for Yuri, and there's an eternally burning hell awaiting the likes of you! Repent now.

I love girls so everyone should

But Tooru, you cannot marry a woman without gills.
You're from two different worlds

Can girls love cakes?

everyone should love cakes

They can in that image.

We've evolved to the point where reproduction is the least of our worries. We can artificially insemination, and grow test tube babies.

None of us matter.

they're both big girls, they can do what they want

Do dragons even have genders like humans? Do they really have male/female?

Yeah, sure. Call me when this will be happening on global basis

Hell yeah

It's obvious you are the only person who posts this, and you do it to shitpost. Stop.

Fuck off to your containment board.

Yes they can.

they can, but that does not mean they are allowed to

>only lesbianism is allowed
Why?

Sodomy is a sin.

Because nobody gave a fuck what females liked or wanted back in the good ol days

What is the Iowa raping her?

Yes, especially when one of them can grow a magicall penis

The standard answer is "Yes, girls can and should only girls!" btw(by the way)

No

yuri is shit tier

Kill you're self

>classic literature
>implying grills read anything that is of substance or not shitty YA

also any classic /lesbo/-core? I have read the flowers of evil (yes I know it's 2 poems), Sappho, Carmilla and In search of lost time (1st)

>In search of lost time (1st)

There's more lesbian shit in the remaining volumes.
But there's also more homosexual shit as well.
And the 2nd volume is entirely het.

Basically I'm not sure if it's worth it.

HOLY SHIT THAT IS SACRILEGE CAKES ARE FOR MANLY-MANLY MEN! And don't imply that they enjoy the pink frosted ones with sprinkles, you need to have served at least 27+ plus in the Spartan military to at least enjoy a fraction of their taste!

Well if I survived through Dorian Gray (no homo), I can survive the shit in the next volume - isn't it only at the 4th volume where the /y/ shit gets bad?

The Swan NTR shit was the best though, to the point where it predated NTR-trap on capitalising on my fetish by 101-years - and in an even better way as well!

>The Swan NTR shit was the best though.

You're in for a big surprise in the second volume, then.

Yes (lie).

Yuri is fine.

But can we all agree age-gap yuri is absolutely fucking disgusting?

/u/ has constant /lit/ thread about lesbian books.

Naturally most of them are shit. But the lesbian kino ones are just good book series in general.

Wherever gods may be and the sequel
The traitor baru cormorant
The Shadow Campaign series
Nicola Griffith books

Basically the only Kino lesbian books out.

>kino

Feel free to kill yourself at any time.

Yell from Akikan

You're fucking disgusting

This makes my angry, no furious! Loli's should be kept pure until become a women. ONLY THEN, should they be allowed to engage in the act of yuri!

I know, I had brought it (getting through other shit first) and read the first page.

This man, he is the ultimate king of the cuckolds, to the point where he does not even give a shit anymore - he just embraces it and lets it flow through him. A true man. A king among kings.

However, it's quite interesting how he never moves on from her; maybe his desires for her company overcame his desires for perfect possession, he did fall in love with her despite her imperfections. Or did he just wish to possess her, at least in some way, despite his failure with her *Cough* moonlight scene *cough*? It has become clear that he has seemed to foster a certain spite towards the social rules of his time (especially towards the Verdurins), so maybe he (or at least part of him) did it out of spite?

Clearly. GL best love.

Only Jap GL though, Western GL is just dykery and agenda pushing. Gross

Cause chin chin are gross

top shitpost earlier nig

What is this picture trying to imply?

That's an old forced pasta, actually.
He keeps on posting it.
If it gets a reply, it's probably him too.

A cat is fine, too

Everybody is me.

Spiky cat dick.

No, but dragons are sluts and can probably breed regardless of nuances like gender.

What did she mean by this?

>so maybe he (or at least part of him) did it out of spite?

I'll give you a hint, the second volume portrays Odette's side of the story. We only got Swann's side in Swann in Love. We get Odette's side in Madam Swann at Home.

dunno, but it reads pretty gay

We talking about cute girls loving cute girls? Here's two pairs.

girls can love other girls but only if both of them are cute

sounds like an "asexual lesbian". she likes girls from a distance but doesn't actually want a relationship with anyone

No. Spies are unable to love.

Explain the tenth James Bond movie then

does it mean catgirls cant love catgirls that is scary pls dont post that

Yes.

No!

Can game developers love game developers?

Error: Git merge conflict

Can girls get a new OVA?

No, but apparently they can sell phone cases.

When there is no real penetration, than it's not really sex.

;-;

This. Women were basically property among the non-slave classes.

NEVER EVER

I have a more important question to ask you:

Can girls feel shame? Can man feel shame? Has man, throughout his whole entity as a species, ever truly felt shame? Has man woman or child ever felt a deep inward feeling of self-revolt? Has he? Or is the entire human being thought process, soul, entity has been about shame - all about self-disgust, self-revolt, projected upon other people? HAS IT? HAS IT!? tell me! TELL ME! tell me now. I am done with this suffering, this shame, from the love between two sweet hawt grills.

Yes

No now fuck off and kill yourself for forcing this crossboarder /u/shit general.