(((WHITE IDENTITY))) Rising?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z younglings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
youtu.be/yEzWchoz2yo
youtu.be/P78Zd8265_k
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491501300114
miseschrist.com/2016/11/24/of-cucks-and-spooks/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can deport all mexicans and send all blacks to liberia

BTW!

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

THE WHITE IDENTITY PSYOP CULT NEEDS TO BE SMASHED BEFORE WE CAN TAKE ON THE LEFT, SINCE THEY MAKE US LOOK BAD TO NORMAL PEOPLE. WAKE UP FAGGOTS!

What do??

Hello shill nigger my old friend...

>wanting to turn America inhumane
how about NOOO

Two wrongs don't make a right. To solve anti-white racism WE CAN'T JUST move to PRO-WHITE racism.

Being PRO-WHITE is JUST AS INSANE AND EVIL as Being Anti-White. Prove me wrong. You can't!!!

Join the liberalistisists. We advocate liberalistististism, and always win arguments with the alt right.

And conveniently none of the identitarians on the side of blacks or whites call out the Jew and most are Jews themselves. Really makes you think.

look, you guys can call me names all day but I'm still correct? Ultimately your ideas are bad!

Ad hom hate from you doesn't prove anything. Also the N word is shitty. Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!

o i really fucking love Sargon BUT liberalists are a joke right now

But I fully agree with the Liberalist ideology. I believe in Alt Centrism and Radical Centrism against ALL extremes.

White identity is a dangerous extremist concept that we MUST beat on the open marketplace of ideas. That is why I will not stop disproving them until they go away.

whites (a global minority) are the race with the greatest sense of empathy literally invite poor foreign shit skins into their nations to strive for a better life while also paying through tax dollars billions to care for the less fortunate. The shit skins and less fortunate begin to spit in the face of whites, claim everything they built or have was really built by 'insert any shit minority here' and that whites only do well because some imaginary privilege. whites even put up with this for the most part and tried in vain to understand these people and give them more. these shit minorities now have the gall to proclaim that the nations our ancestors built are really theirs and that we need to give our nations to them while they simultaneous turn our once peaceful prosperous nations into the same type of shit holes they came here to escape from

Yea this isn't going to end well for minorities

I hate ALL identity politics so I oppose Zio/Judaist Nationalism/ethnonationalism too

but the worst kind of identity politix IS WHITE IDENTITY we all know it

White identity is uniquely dangerous to the American system of democracy because it could start a civil war!!!! Black identity and Jewish identity can't do that.... even though they aren't good either

I hope you understand that now.

whites dying off is evolution, and it's sad but IT IS NOT A FUCKING REAS0N TO HAVE A POLITICAL PARTY OK???

politics is about iDEAS not "MU HHERITAGE K" bullshitburgers

>whites dying off is evolution
i think you're mistaken it's going to be whites that cause the mass die off and the clock is ticking

you are dying off and its SAD but its not THE END OF THE WORLD

families and races and different groups get mixed off or die off all the time

EVOLUTION IS UGLY I GET IT, IT'S NASTY AND ITS TOUGH

STOP BEING A BITCH AND ACCEPT IT LIKE A MAN

-EVOLVE YOUR MIND
-MEDITATE IN NATURE
-TRIP PSYCHEDELICALLY
-BE HUMAN
-WATCH THIS VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

unbrainwash yourself
white idntity is a cult
liberate your brain
unmindfuck yourself

Cant wait man. Meanwhile normies fantasize about "Zombie apocalypse", we are preparing for a real fucking bloodbath

Did you watch the USA walking in to the Olympics? We are a nigger nation.

Mexicans are the only ones with enough balls to keep the niggers in line

white identity is rising with nonwhites

wake up idiot!

All the people in the so called "Alt Right" are jus tthere to brainwash you into being white nationalist. It's a psyop! WAKE UP!!!

It's 100% astroturfed by some rich as fuck neo nazis and YOU are their fucking guinea pigs!

WAKE UP!

Millionaire Neo Nazis founded TRS, fund Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer and now Paul Nehlen and NOW (((ANDY WARSKI))) the cryptofa camwhore who is brainwashing thousands of people into becoming white identitarian

They want to create a Russia-led National Bolshevik state! Its all connected to Dugin they will use "MUH RACE" to justify creating the Soviet Union 2.0

Wake up before its too fucking late, we all know it deep down

u are being BRAINWASHED PUPPETS

>be any race majority for thousands of years
>another race encroaches on your culture and doesnt asimilate, wants to change you
>"oi, i dont like this"
>"DAS RACIST"
welp

All americans should unite under a new awakened patriotism and volunteer on the military to fight Iran and Syria or something. Having a real threat to fight against usually helps people get over their bullshit. This should help put an end to the anti-jewish sentiment as well.

wtf you are MEXICAN and u support White identity extremist faggotry?

WHAT THE FUCKCKCKC?

kys

iran and syria are both TOTALITARIAN

i don't want war fuck that but it makes sense that some people want to stop them

>iran and syria are both TOTALITARIAN
is that why they have elected governments?

Why should you care about a black stranger impregnating your wife instead of you, goy? Sperm is sperm. We are all human. Now raise that man's child!

hey im a """"""""white"""""" mexican, working and making money, i dont go up north for gibs me dat like a mexinigger, please kill them all

Define white
>you cant

Fascism is the way

If you're not white, you're not right, therefore need to be corrected, or gassed.

why prevent it?

Jews are going to die off and it's sad but it's evolution. Just take it like a man. The strong will overcome the weak and we will be better for it.

No. We are winning and you cannot stop us.

prioritizing your ancestral relatives over other groups is insane and evil? lulwut? Is putting family first bad or something? What are you even smoking?

OP is a faggot jewish shill

Explain why being pro-White is evil.

I'll wait.

What the fuck is wrong with you dude???

Identifying with your ancestral culture is extreme?

not an argument neo nazi idiot

im 1/8 jewish that doesn't make me jewish

it's stupid for u to focus on that fact at all

go away

because it's incredibly dangerous retard

european blood people

"muh genes" cultism

because it's a fucking cult

Wake up before it's too fucking late!

It's not that much that they are not white, but the fact that they purposefully brought them from the shittiest places on Earth.
That, plus the fact that "tame" parents do not result in "tame" children, because "tameness" is not hereditary, and domestication and tameness cannot be taught.
>Domestication stems from "domus", which means "home", so it is the process to make able to live at home. Domestication can only be achieved by selective breeding.

oh my fucking god so what

you want to domesticate humankind? are you INSANE or just EVIL ???

Reminder that individualism and more precisely Libertarianism is the largest perpetuator of de facto racism and prejudice.

>because it's incredibly dangerous retard
for you.

>BTW!
>This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!
>THE WHITE IDENTITY PSYOP CULT NEEDS TO BE SMASHED BEFORE WE CAN TAKE ON THE LEFT, SINCE THEY MAKE US LOOK BAD TO NORMAL PEOPLE. WAKE UP FAGGOTS!
>What do??

they are the normal people, you retard.

ETHNOCENTRISM IS THE DEFAULT

human universalism is not a belief, it is a position displayed out of compliance

it will not start a civil war, 77 million+ americans already support some form of balkanization.
youtu.be/yEzWchoz2yo

even the left is segregating themselves ffs. nation is culture and culture is biology. just get over it, and stop being such a cringey, self-hating white man

>they are the normal people, you retard.
>ETHNOCENTRISM IS THE DEFAULT
Not in America idiot, America is great because we went out beyond that.

I hate anti white shit but for fuck's sake being pro-white is dangerous.

Ethnocentrism is natural like rape and murder are natural. We must transcend our stoneage tribal nature for the sake of the world!

Acknowledge our greatest white privilege, the one I would NEVER give up: The privilege of not having a racial identity. One does not have power if one must still identify. Only those who aren't oppressed get to be snowflakes.

So, let us not endorse equality at all costs, nor preserve the current hierarchy, but recognize the fictional nature of all identities. Confront that all complementary self-interests are situational.

MY NEW THREAD EXPOSING WARSKI CRYPTOFASCISM

HELP ME DESTROY THESE LIARS
WE WILL TRIUMPH

You cant stop it

(((SISTER FUCKING))) Rising?

we have to try asshole

i am taking you and your idols such as rageafterstorm AND andry warski down

sorry u can't stop ME

> (OP)
>It's not that much that they are not white, but the fact that they purposefully brought them from the shittiest places on Earth.
>That, plus the fact that "tame" parents do not result in "tame" children, because "tameness" is not hereditary, and domestication and tameness cannot be taught.
>>Domestication stems from "domus", which means "home", so it is the process to make able to live at home. Domestication can only be achieved by selective breeding.

not really. the European Revolution was an 800+ year eugenic process that made the northern and central europeans suitable for civilization. only people who come from a feudal process can operate in a civilized way. in our case, it effected up to 30% of our genome.

youtu.be/P78Zd8265_k

journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491501300114

>)
No, my libertarian friend. One must transcend racism, but not for the world, nor humanity or justice.

One must surmount the power of identities for one's own sake.

Why is it a cult? What makes wanting to be with your own a cult?

>there is only one race; the human race

By that rationale, since it is your belief that all humans are the same, humanity itself is a cult, therefore we should stop being human because cults are evil.

I know you're retarded, which is why I saged this thread on my first post. I will do so again.

>What makes wanting to be with your own a cult?
Judaism is a cult too

happy now you neo nazi fuckface?

miseschrist.com/2016/11/24/of-cucks-and-spooks/

>
>>wanting to turn America inhumane
>how about NOOO
>Two wrongs don't make a right. To solve anti-white racism WE CAN'T JUST move to PRO-WHITE racism.
>Being PRO-WHITE is JUST AS INSANE AND EVIL as Being Anti-White. Prove me wrong. You can't!!!

yes i can. ethnocentrism isn't a choice, its play-or-lose. group identity politics is part and parcel of multiculturalism. the only way to stop it is to restore homogeneity.

NatSoc has been telling this to AnCap since forever. figure it out already.

Members of the alt-right do not mind bowing, submitting, surrendering, opening their home and bed to a bull. They only have the stipulation that the bull look like them, that he be the white race incarnate. They forsake their own self-interest for a “great idea” or a “good cause” just as much as any other ideologue.

No you won't

But you might sexually abuse your sibling which concerns me more, faggot

It's simple OP. Jews are only 2% of the population. So if only 7% of white men went out and killed one Jew the problem would be over.

Libertarians are a cult. Stop being libertarian, it's hateful.

WE WAN WHIRLED PEAS

oh my fucking god

you are INSANE

no we are fucking NOT you fucking lunatic

Black nationalists demand that I stay out of their society. I can abide by this.

White nationalists demand I be "true" to my "whiteness." This is a declaration of war.

Yes you are. You totally are. Stop with the hate, man. One love and all that.

This op is a cuckold from leddit

People don't realize what's about to come.

The alt-lite is taking over, and this is our plan. Pic related.

>

>White identity is a dangerous extremist concept that we MUST beat on the open marketplace of ideas. That is why I will not stop disproving them until they go away.

you haven't 'disproven' anything.

why don't you go after black, hispanic or jewish identity? probably because you want to sell out your own.

there is literally nothing extremist about ethnocentrism, its not even political ffs. its simple biology. ethnocentrism wins, its that simple
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Once we are a minority it will be like South Africa, what good will individualism do us then when we are hunted down and butchered?

>America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset
>THEY MAKE US LOOK BAD TO NORMAL PEOPLE
you contradict yourself, first you say that normies will turn into racists, then you say the racists will scare the normies

>mutt
>white

>
>I hate ALL identity politics so I oppose Zio/Judaist Nationalism/ethnonationalism too
>but the worst kind of identity politix IS WHITE IDENTITY we all know it
>White identity is uniquely dangerous to the American system of democracy because it could start a civil war!!!! Black identity and Jewish identity can't do that.... even though they aren't good either
>I hope you understand that now.
>
>whites dying off is evolution, and it's sad but IT IS NOT A FUCKING REAS0N TO HAVE A POLITICAL PARTY OK???
>politics is about iDEAS not "MU HHERITAGE K" bullshitburgers

>Jews start wars all the time
>non-whites cannot maintain a cohesive state without the supremacy of one of the feudal peoples. they simply don't have the iq, empathy or conscientiousness to invest in a future. they can only run it into the ground.

i hope you're realizing that you're the odd man out. pol hasn't been a ron paul board for about 10 years. We've had all these discussions already and NatSoc wins every time

>Millionaire Neo Nazis founded TRS, fund Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer and now Paul Nehlen and NOW (((ANDY WARSKI))) the cryptofa camwhore who is brainwashing thousands of people into becoming white identitarian
>They want to create a Russia-led National Bolshevik state! Its all connected to Dugin they will use "MUH RACE" to justify creating the Soviet Union 2.0
>Wake up before its too fucking late, we all know it deep down
>u are being BRAINWASHED PUPPETS

you're a special kind of retard

Nationalists of different ethnicities and races can get along and cooperate well. They just want their respective homelands and boundaries. (((They))) don't want you to think like this.

Your really asking that? here?

WE ARE THE ONLY THING KEEPING CIVILIZATION AFLOAT YOU DUMMY

The minorities of west have tasted too much european decadence to have that kind of ressentiment. They're almost as fat and lazy as us. So too have they encountered "white people" like me who want to liberate them not simply from their economic/social situation, but from their identity itself.

All who think themselves oppressed are slave moralists. To be sure, a freed slave is still a slave. But once one sheds the identity of "the oppressed people" the players in the zero-sum games life inevitably throws at us become accidental powers, a force of natures.

Without sacred identities no genocides are semantically possible.

As a representative of Gen Z we understand America is white and I would prefer it to stay that way. But as a Ancap I believe by decentralization humans can successfully self segregate without government.

No, that would be taxpayers, and as you Libertarians say, "Taxation is theft".

Checkmate libertardian

> (You)
>Black nationalists demand that I stay out of their society. I can abide by this.
>White nationalists demand I be "true" to my "whiteness." This is a declaration of war.

they do not. nobody wants to hold cat-ladies and cucks prisoner.

i'll lose respect for you for failing to see the writing on the wall, but i haven't been enlightened by the totally-not-religion of human universalism so what do you care what i think?

its been pointed out before that ethnic separatism is compatible with ancap if its voluntary. the only declaration of war is the ancap insistence on holding white nationalists prisoner.

let my people go, kike

Your use of Jew echoes in thread title makes no fucking sense Shlomo

How's that? It's a simple solution. It could be done in a day. One day it will happen.

It's not 1950's American racism which we're going to go to, we're on the path to Nazi Germany. Look at this fucking site, friend.

solution is to wait 20 years for all the retards to die off.
the racism wave of today is being led by old men like (((Trump))) who were teenagers when liberals decided shitskins should be allowed to go to schools with everyone else. it was a big shock to them. they can't really help it how they feel about it because they swallowed fallacies from a young age, and with over half of them having double digit IQ, they lack the metacognitive faculty to see through their own bluepilled thinking. the problem is worse now because they're senile and old.
>half of them are double digit?
remember, IQ distributions as defined by """"social scientists"""", including eugenicists themselves, to place ~50% of white males under 100 IQ. (side note: most of these "race scientists" were inspired by the aforementioned desegregation, just look at the years when they were heavily publishing). Thus in america we have over 100 million subhuman double digit IQ whites, by their own admission. needless to say they are concentrated on boards like Sup Forums and are easily led by foreign shills/trolls and (((conservative))) talk radio hosts and country music stars to believe they owe all their earnings to the deserving rich and that shitskins are to blame for all their own failures.
but they whites will grow less racist as the oppressive policies of yesterday fade further into the past (i.e. the niggers that were banned from actually attending schools aren't around to spread ignorance) and they see that once you actually let the niggers actually go to a decent school and actually let them use textbooks, it turns out they can learn after all.

you are stupid racism is unpopular with old people

wake up

Once again coming from a proponent of an ideilogy that beleives racism is permissible, thats ironic.

kys shill, please actually kill yourself you sound like a fucking retard

The average IQ for Whites is 105 and the smartest still voted for Trump. Nothing you said is true. We also have about 100,000,000 double digit IQ non whites.
Young whites literally have the same opinions old whites do. Suburban whites are the youngest part of the white demographic and the most conservative. Regardless your both idiots worried about nothing and are just armchair intellectuals

The average IQ for White men is also 110. Lol also white liberals have the lowest birth rate in the world and are declining rapidly. Also negroes preform poorly in school.

What kind of logical is this? What kind of organism or species wouldn't expend all possible means to continue its survival? What reason to you have to tell a functioning population to roll over and accept an avoidable death?

How about this: fuck you. How does that sound?

Ya it's OK to be a black nationalist and any other race nationalist as long as your not a minoty white nationalist those are bad. your a funking itdiot do you even read what your writing.

Well it kinda does if your mom was Jewish. also just you claiming that your Jewish makes you Jewish. I see now why your advocating a nationalist movement for anyone who is not white.

This faggot is constantly posting here, shilling for his soft genocide of white people. Stop replying. Sage and hide this shit. He doesn't argue. He calls you brainwashed and racist for not endorsing white genocide like he wants. Stop feeding this fucking faggot.

What the fuck is wrong with you and why would you want to prevent this? This is glorious.

Only rural whites have more deaths the births. Your gas lighting is making people angry dumb faggot.
Again your a pseudo intellectual. Literally most of your stated facts are not even true. Also Non White men who have an IQ of 91 can also learn but since 50% of white men have an IQ below 110 not 100 they are subhuman??? Also again median age of 36 for White men. Also again Non Whites under preform strongely. Poor Whites even do considerably better.

Stop n think etc.

>What is going to happen?
Nothing.
Only a small percentage of people in the US give a flying fuck about racial compositions.
Also, only a small percentage are even aware that the US used to only grant citizenship to white people of good moral standing.

If you want to fight the browning of America you should go back in time and assassinate Reagan or any other president that granted amnesty.

this is a threat and it i illegal to post that to me

telling me to kill myself WHEN I USED TO BE SUICIDAL is outrageous fucked up shit

fuck off loser

you can't be logic if you have a racial identity

white identity/tribalism is a stonage drug

POL IS STONED OFF ITS YOUNG ASS ON IT

only radical individualism frees your brain from the power of this dumb tribal stone age shit that makes you BLIND to reality and only see "BUT MUH GROOOOP" faggotry

1/8 not 8/8 you dumb nazi dipshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You really should kill yourself though.

You want white people extinct. It's evolution you say. You claim to be white. Stop white identity and help whites become extinct so the world can evolve into a universal Brazilian paradise. End your life. Help remove whites from existing. Kill yourself. Do it. Sit in a car with some hose putting the CO in with you. Go to sleep. Eat a bunch of pills. Shoot yourself in the head. It would ve so easy. Then you wont have any fear of white people surviving their genocide. You won't have to be confronted with whitw babies, or white adults being all compassionate and working hard and paying taxes to support welfare leeches. You won't have to live in fear of whites having happiness and self determination. You wont have to live in fear of a diverse world of happy people. You can die off, safe in your hopes that we all become enslaved brown ants under the boot heel of Israel like you so desperately shill for.
Please. Do the right thing. Kill yourself.

> being this new