Mother-of-two teacher, 38, dies of flu after forgoing $116 medication telling her husband it 'cost too much'

>Mother-of-two teacher, 38, dies of flu after forgoing $116 medication telling her husband it 'cost too much'
>Heather Holland, 38, fell ill with the flu last Monday and got prescribed Tamiflu on Wednesday but declined taking it because 'it cost too much' her husband said
>Her body went into septic shock, killing the second grade teacher from Weatherford, Texas, by Sunday
>Holland leaves behind her husband, a 10-year-old daughter and a seven-year-old son following her death on Sunday
>Holland described his late wife as a passionate educator who devoted her entire life to aiding her small Texas the community
>Aaron Masterson, 12, also died of the flu on Sunday at a hospital in Huntsville, Alabama after being taken off of life support

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5379179/Mother-two-teacher-38-dies-flu.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-u
wsj.com/articles/experimental-drug-promises-to-kill-the-flu-virus-in-a-day-1518264004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

So?

Is this a poor me white women thread or something?

Sucks. Time to get a fresh wife.

>$116?!?! Fuck it I'll just die.

Any pics?

I thought flu shots were mandatory in education. They’re almost completely free across the country.

>2018
>America is supposedly a first world country
>adults are dying of the flu
>something that only kills the elderly or infants because of their shitty immune system
When will Americans admit they live in a third world country?

>don’t have strain that is killing people in the vaccine
>DURR BUT MUH FLU SHOTZ

Darwin was right.

I work in a medical facility. Literally almost 600 staff have mandatory flu shot requirement every season unless you want to wear face mask all day. No one has died from it here to this day. If she had gotten one like a normal cognitive adult she’d still be alive.

>any of those people in the pic
>Australian
Hahaha, they need to be deported back to their countries of origin

Flu shots are not 100% effective
How do you know she didnt get one?

I can dig up the exact CDC statistics, but like 90% of the people that die from flu didn't get vaccinated. The vaccine isn't perfect, but it prevents the flu from being as severe if you manage to catch it anyway.

>If she had gotten one like a normal cognitive adult she’d still be alive.
I have NEVER gotten a flu shot ever, and here I am. I don't know that I ever got the flu either. I have had a cold a few times in my life, but nothing too serious.

Even then, taking flu meds stop you from dying in all but about 1% of cases

Adding onto that those that do fie are usually infants or the elderly

>Literally almost

posting in a pharma shill thread

>dying of influenza
>dying of a virus that only makes your nose runny
>dying of a virus that is preventable by washing your hands before touching your face
Ban flu vaccines, let the unhygenic die.

>The vaccine isn't perfect
How can you guarantee that the strain in the vaccine is the exact one that I could catch months later?

Protip: You cannot. You cannot guarantee against any mutations, and at that point, the flu shot is 100% useless. It only protects against known strains, not unknown.

>dying of the flu
weak

T. Brainlets

soyboys and the female equivilant have no immune system and thots get every disease because they fuck everyone they meet.

>preventative medicine has a chance of helping you
>nah fuck it, I'd rather die than get autism

It's California, not USA

Wait how do you die of septic shock from the flu?
I thought dying of the flu was a Jewish meme to push vaccinations?

Wtf do you think I mean when I say the vaccine isn't perfect?
There's only a small chance that this year's vaccine will match up with what people come into contact with. But no matter what flu strain you get infected with, the vaccine still protects you from getting hospitalized with severe symptoms.

>‘A mass sterilization exercise’: Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine

lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-u

women die of septic shock because they leave their tampons in too long. Women die of septic shock because they haven't changed their underwear in a week.

Probably wouldnt have helped her.
I had this bullshit flu, lasted a fucking week, 2 for full recovery. Tamiflu did not have any notable effect.

What?
I am a woman
No one wears their underwear for week, what are you on about?

>when you hate the globalist jews but you don't mind them sterlizing niggers
abstract kinda feel

"Woman Makes Horrible Decision" isn't exactly news.

Retard detected.
If someone coughs in your presence, you're pretty much fucked. I had that flu shit a month back and ran high fevers for 7 days. Nose sniffle my ass.

>I am a woman
plz be my gf

It’s a massive inflammatory response. Vasculature compliance increases.

No her bysband bought themedication after she complained about the cost

Many women are beyond nasty, I doubt you actually are a woman for not knowing how disgusting people are. Yeast infections don't just happen.

but you are not going to die if you are a normal healthy person

Not necessarily true. Read about the Spanish flu epidemic. Preferentially killed the healthy.

>go to get flu shot where everyone with the flu goes
>now my body has to fight off the flu shot and another strain of the flu + other diseases from the area
>die
Kill yourself kike

Her husband should've bought it behind her back. Yeah, I know they thought it was just a flu, she would get over it, that her family could use the money in better ways etc Never overestimate your health, especially when you are way out of your 20s.

She was probably riding students BBC on the side that's why she died her immunity system was weakend from all the nigger sperm

>the vaccine still protects you from getting hospitalized with severe symptoms.
How

IF you inoculate me against X virus, and I catch Y virus, how does the shot help again?

The only people I know who get the flu bitch and complain EVERY time that they got the vaccine. They still got sick, and still missed work.....Hell, one of my co-workers just missed 10 days for the flu...the same flu he was at CVS getting a shot for at the end of last year.

Being healthy is what stops being sick, not some magical intravenous shot. Sick people will continue to get sicker and die. Cases of death are totally normal during a flu season.

Another thing that helps prevent the flu....Not living in a city. Not having kids in public schools, and not visiting hospitals for any reason. People spread the germs. If someone is sick, the need to be sent right the fuck home. No questions. Go the fuck away until a doctor says you are safe to return.

>Tamiflu
Hot garbage anyways. Shit's a joke that reduces your sickness by like a day.

>not knowing how to breathe defensively
>willingly breathing infected air
>having a sugar depressed immune system of a soyboy
>not eating copious onion, garlic and hot peppers
>not drinking strong coffee with nothing added
Sugar depresses your immune system and the vast majority of "airborne" diseases aren't actually airborne.

>Her husband should've bought it behind her back.
Why not just get a new younger wife?

WEAK

VERY WEAK

This honestly. She is a white women after all. White women are fucking race traitor sluts.

>soyboys always manage to say "MUH WHITE WOMAN" in a thread that doesn't involve it

oh this lady was a dirty baptist. Why do all baptist churches look like pedo fronts

What no one is bringing up is the fact that real American income hasn't gone up in a long time. I'm willing to bet these people were up to their eyeballs in debt and "house poor."

Their cost of living could be much more than their salary and it could have affected her decision making.
If your savings account balance is hovering at or below $1,000, you're not alone.

According to a 2017 GOBankingRates survey, more than half of Americans (57 percent) have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts.

>than half of Americans (57 percent) have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts.
That is because they spend money on stupid shit

We've been saying for years that mass immigration has horribly oversaturated the labor market, but you wouldn't listen.

That was a hundred years ago right?
Yiu should know that hygiene practices were crap then compared to today and there is little chances of that happening again like less than 1%

this is what you should do
>not get vaccinated
>drink your morning piss every day
this auto inoculates you every single day from anything you caught the day before. it's a perfect system. it also greatly enhances overall health. there's quite a lot in urine. i do this and literally never get sick. my immune system is godlike.

Cancel the cable bill and skip Starbucks for a couple weeks.
Boom, enough money to live.

Jesus Christ. I spent that on dinner last night.

I’m sorry, I have a qt3.14 bf but good luck to you trying to find love on this Mongolian sweater knitting forum
Have to be honest, I don’t know a lot about inflammation or the effects it can have on a body. An inflammation response is probably different than just general inflammation so I’m just gonna look this up
I’ve never had one, but a lot of girls I know have had one. I don’t get it. If you shower and wear clean clothes it shouldn’t happen, right? Are guys not able to get them (because I know a lot more guys with hygiene issues than women and I’m not sure how much moisture you have going on down there) I don’t want to look this one up

I just read a story about a 21 one year old body builder that died of it
Why do you say this?

Over the years, many people have come to believe that the flu is just a slightly worse version of the cold. With that mindset, most of us wouldn't buy the medication.

>That is because they spend money on stupid shit

Pretty much this. You don't need the newest iPhone, or a new car on payments, or fast food, etc.

Stupid people don't know how to manage money so they remain poor. There are poor people who become rich by knowing how to handle money.

>I work in a medical facility
Yeah, as an orderly. Clearly you don't understand the part that the flu vaccine only covers whatever strains the CDC feels are most common each year. Which is what that poster was trying to convey.

>b-but I work in medicine
Don't try to use this as some sort of manner of authority when all you do is scrub bed pans chief.

Cough them up, or you're just another LARPing faggot.

>Jews want to eliminate the white race and have niggers overwhelm them
>they go out of their way to sterilize niggers in fucking Africa

For what purpose?

Test run.

wacked out on drugs

I tried keto for my immune system since I get sick a lot, but I would get the worst migraine every time (to the point of nausea/vomiting from pain)
I’m having a hard time finding an in between/scientifically sound way of eating for energy/not getting sick that isn’t keto and doesn’t leave me with the energy of a drunk, tired sloth in a dessert

*desert
Freudian slip desu

Never relax on teeth and illness wellness. Always remedy asap or you might be dead the next day.

He just shouted a bunch of memes at you trying to be funny
What you experienced was likely dehydration. Not that there's much to the idea that Keto would improve the immune response.

IMAGINE
If there was a CURE for all diseases,cancer etc.. and BIG PHARMACY refused to release CURES because there's more $$ in treating you instead of cures.
WATCH CEO's resign in the coming months. THEY'VE BEEN CAUGHT withholding CURES that could save lives.
ARTICLE is beginnings of disclosure
wsj.com/articles/experimental-drug-promises-to-kill-the-flu-virus-in-a-day-1518264004

TITS OR GTFO

No, the money in an actual cure is way the fuck more than competing against every other asshole trying to sell symptom relieving drugs.

>kill
>virus
lmao

I drink an insane amount of water, but I was also very careful about replacing with electrolytes
I really wanted it to work. I’m small and sickly and I’m afraid I won’t be able to have kids so I have to do something

I'm sorry for being rude but at least she doesn't have to deal with the flu anymore it is unfortunate though

I met a really sweet woman 3 weeks ago and she has fallen ill recently. Sup Forums will you guys please pray for her and her sons speedy recovery please?

One less racist in this world. Probably a republican too. Good riddance!

She was a public school teacher
Almost definitely a marxist

I'm glad the world has people like you that know everything or the rest of us would be lost...

keto is a fucking meme, the "healthy" fats are extremely detrimental to your health beyond the minimal required amounts, and saturated fat clogs your arteries

what you want to do is eat more starchy vegetables instead of grains, if you're looking for a healthier source of energy

No money... Definatly a Dem... She needed dem programs!

Imagine, a big pharma company with cures to all sorts of diseases. They sell these cures and make trillions of dollars. Who the fuck cares about long term profit if they can make it INSTANTLY off of a cure when a prevention/treatment would take decades to make the same amount the one cure would.

Assuming you're a guy, you really don't need to worry about it. Unless you have a chromosomal disorder, the odds of completely losing virility before you turn 50 or so are very slim.
If you're a woman, well... Consider the possibility that you could get part way into a pregnancy, and not be able to finish it.

She got shit immune system, then.

Do people actually die from the flu? I remember flu season was basically a non issue like a decade ago. Now the media talks about the flu like it’s terminal contagious AIDS

Don't worry about that, it's just natural selection.

Do you know liberals/marxists are more likely to be a teacher, right? Oh wait, you are a communist. Of course, you don't have any ability to think.

People go to the hospital for the flu? Just take some of that terrible tasting DayQuil

The entire scientific nutritional establishment in the USA is garbage. Its just more shit to psyche people out with and sell books and prefab meals.

I was sick for about 7 weeks. Finally said fuck it and got some antibiotics. 36 hours later I feel much better. Not 100% but my lungs are clearing up, headache gone, no fever.

First time in over a decade that I needed antibiotics.

Like the doctor wouldn't have explained that. Nothing of value was lost.

Its a guy.
No tits.

L-ascorbate?

that doesn't do shit for the flu

What a fag. How about some wax paper so your candy as doesn't stick to your seat.