How does it feel to no longer have a homeland?

They are going to find the same thing all over the world now. White people are a biological mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/08/opinions/how-cheddar-man-flips-british-identity-jones/index.html
gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/02/06/the-genome-of-cheddar-man-is-about-to-be-published/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canadians were a political mistake

>biological mistake

no we're just evolved

>Feelzbadman

But I guess I always knew white people weren’t that interesting. We just kind of oppress people who have beautiful cultures/traditions and make it so they can’t succeed. We are really evil and conniving. It is my hope that I can spend the rest of my life reparing the wrongs of my ancestors and uplift the ancient, great cultures who actually shaped the world

I'm so confused. Why are lefties acting like this is so shocking? It's like they've just rediscovered the theory of evolution after spending years denying it's existence in humans

it doent matter what they say we will survive to fight one more time

From The Guardian. Just amazing and yet completely predictable at the same time.

Thats cool man. I don’t mind white people who recognize their priveledge and try to make amends for their ancestors. The best thing you can do is donate your money to people of colour. And dont ever be afraid to say sorry to elderly/disabled POCs. Its okay to feel guilty, your ancestors did a lot of wrong

the narrative is already forming
white people are finished

NONONO!!!

Wheres the link? I'll counter the article

You could spin this around easily. Like dark skinned people not being able to survive in European climate over long periods of time. By accepting non-European immigrants we will put them in conditions that will inevitably lead to the disappearance of their non-European characteristics via natural selection, therefore it is racist and genocidal. Checkmate, jews. Don't fuck with me.

Whites are the evolved race.

The cheddar man was a Western Hunter Gathers. Estonians have a lot of that blood and they're totally white skinned.
WHG got mostly replaced with Yamnaya and Early Neolithic Farmer DNA with about a 90 to 95% take over all throught the northern Indo-European tribes.
The cheddar man had a big beard, broad eyebrows and much lighter skin than shown.
That article is FAKE NEWS

cnn.com/2018/02/08/opinions/how-cheddar-man-flips-british-identity-jones/index.html

Hold your horses, Mate. We Were Britons, and shit.

So does it mean Whites are more evolved than Blacks ?

> we are all immigrants
yea because we evolved from nigger monkeys to people from Africa you morons, its the most basic thing that we get tough in school

/twg/ Traditional Women General
This thread is for appreciation of traditional women:

Cheddar mans 'presumed blackness' was based on a similar gene coding for pigmentation that is seen in asians.
gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/02/06/the-genome-of-cheddar-man-is-about-to-be-published/
>They seem to derive from a small founder population. And, on the pigmentation loci which make modern Europeans very distinctive vis-a-vis other populations, SLC24A5, SLC45A2 and HERC2-OCA2, they were quite different from anything we’ve encountered before. First, these peoples seem to have had a frequency for the genetic variants strongly implicated in blue eyes in modern Europeans close to what you find in the Baltic region. The overwhelming majority carried the derived variant, perhaps even in regions such as Spain, which today are mostly brown-eyed because of the frequency of the ancestral variant. Second, these European hunter-gatherers tended to lack the genetic variants at SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 correlated with lighter skin, which today in European is found at frequencies of ~100% and 95% to 80% respectively. East Asians, for example, lack both the derived variants of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 common in Europeans but are often quite light-skinned. A deeper analysis of the pigmentation architecture of WHG might lead us to conclude that they were an olive or light brown-skinned people.

>further radicalising young white men

its about god damn time

For years we tried to warn Europe that they'd use the "It's not your land" argument on them too. We tried to warn them, but they were content to just laugh and call us LARPers and tell us that ethnonationalism only makes sense in Europe, where they are the natives. Well guess what, you're not the natives anymore are you? Have fun having the same arguments the left has used on us for years turned on you. We tried to earn you, you smug fucks wouldn't listen.

>from light brown to black
>put the blackest they can in depictions
I wonder why

Cheddar man was black.
Let'em all in.
White British is just a social concept
#refugeeswelcome

The results suggested that
he had blue eyes, dark skin,
dark curly or wavy hair, and lactose intolerance.

SUGGESTED SUGGESTED SUGGESTED

This.
Retards preach evolution all day but don't recognize it.

How is a native to a cloudy, dreary land brown?
Calling bullshit.

This is more believable

SUGGESTED SUGGESTED

Wait, wait. They're calling that thing 'cheddar man'? My sides!

So if Europeans are black, doesn't this mean Finns are the true whites?

10/10 TOP

if we are all immigrants than we did not steal anything from africa, we just took stuff from our first home

>thinking race is just melanin
that is literally nigger-tier thinking

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

>Flips British identity
It really fucking doesn't.
They had to try a different tactic for Europeans than the American "Melting Pot" schlock.

Such a lovely couple.

Piss off virgin fag

It doesn't matter if whiteness evolved in Europe from the dark skinned people who were already living there, or if it evolved outside of Europe and was carried there by migration, in either scenario it can be used to shit on euros and make them think that whites aren't native to Europe.

Not killing all your ancestors is the only wrong thing they did.

So blue eyes are a trait that developed before Indo-European arrival, but whiteness as we know it was a product of an Indo-European people?

Did they actually discover that he was highly melanated or is this just bullshit?

From what I've read, they took some pretty significant artistic license in the reconstruction.

Proper natives didn't exist back then everyone was a nomad.
Some tribe of darkies wandered north until they died of vitamin D deficiency, thousands of years later they are dug up and proclaimed ancient Britonz n shiet.
If his skin was even dark that is, all we know is that he lacked the gene that makes Euros white today.

that is possible given that blue eyes are most common in northern Europe which has far higher levels of WHG DNA in general than Med countries.

>every fucking time a thread is going well the fucking leaf
kys

Of course there is no hidden agenda. How could you even suspect such a thing?

you're creating monsters with such propaganda. All future evils will be of your own doing.

There will be hell to pay.

>We evolved from this
>Therefor should give our land to modern day version of this under-evolved humanoid

>thread "going well"
>it's literally a slide thread

fuck off leaf.

fuck off leaf

I'm ready. I seriously am. Something about this story made me snap man... it's like it completely disabled whatever moral compass i had left. I have 0 empathy anymore.

Fuck i'm ready.

>a thread debunking we wuz britaz n shieet is slide
who else but a leaf would say this

where is the scientific evidence and reasoning that this cheese man was a nigger?

Its amazing really, we have literally reached the era of history rewriting. Within 5 years all the kids currently in their early school years will all repeat this "we're all immigrants" crap like good little robo goys. Its just another weary step up the stairwell of leftist subjugation of white people.

where's the data? the actual research still hasn't been released and all we're subjectde to is constant press releases about how whites dont exist

We didn't even evolve from this. He's a relic of a people who were largely wiped out by later colonisers (who native Britons are actually the descendants of).

I think it has to do with their supposed proof being labeled "cheddar man"

our entire history is being replaced with a disgusting looking nigger called "cheddar man"

>be black ass nigger with blue eyes somehow?
>Starts inventing shit
>stops shooting his tribesmen (tribes people for Canadians out there) and works with them instead
>gains 60 extra IQ points
>becomes white.

make me sweetie
OP is not trying to debunk it brainlet

TWG get in here:

>unironically giving a shit about leaf OP instead of the thread's content
fuck off leaf

that's all they can say. "suggests", "indicates", points to" "seemingly" - they have nothing but conjecture

>implying this (((discovery))) isn't ideologically motivated

Seems like the "common sense" assumption.

Oh so it was blacks who colonized the world, kill 'em all.

WE

they breed Neanderthals you nimwit

>White people are a biological mistake
This is true. White people only exist because regular people chose to relocate to some truly shitty climates with no sunshine. Just look at all the shit white people do these days anyway. It's very disgusting.

>what is Neanderthal DNA

Pro tip niggers ain’t got none