Blade (1998)

Hey guys, I thought "Black Panther" was the first black superhero movie? Blade came out 20 years ago, was a critical and commercial success, had 2 sequels. What the hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=Jyu7AoahXIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does Wesley Snipes look black to you, bigot? Now sit down or you will be sat down.

This nigga woke at tbhf

BOSS NIGGER

before there was "Shaft" there was........

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

full movie for free! :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jyu7AoahXIc

Hell no,honky-devil!
I was the first black super hero.

*smacks lips* hol up, so you sayin, we wuz vampires and shower? Look hear muthafucka wesley snipes is sum kinda Tom jones muthafuckin nigga. Why he tryin to kill his vampire niggas and suckin the dick o that old whitey. He got sum tight pieces do I will say dat. But look here bitch, black panther is the only show that is willing to speak the troof day we wuz Kangz n shit. Nom sayin? Now fuck off with that Wesley snipes shit or I’m a fuck u up bitch ass racist cracka

Blade is fucking sick

great movie. different time.

>jailed for tax evasion

us tax code strikes again

Code Kansas

WE

WAZ

Dare i say #Bladewasbetter?

The ‘man’ never let a brother make it.

Wesley Snipes is an arrogant nigger who hates whites and treated people on the set of that movie like shit

It's not political so it doesn't count, the reason why Black Panther is such a controversy right now is because people are assuming it's going to be spewing bullshit about how Africa could have been an advance society without the white man. How All White people are Evil, how the West fucked over an entire continent. And they are right in assuming it's gonna be full of PC garbage because current movies are full of it right now.

Blade was just about a nigga killing vampires n shit.

THere's a difference between a movie with a nigger in it and a niggermovie. You figure it out

Oh look it's Reddit: The Thread

I thought Hancock was the first balck super hero movie?

I know it's not, but my point is this shit isn't new. Congrats blacks, the Jew convinced you this is the first from using identity marketing and you fell for it. Minus the race mixing part, it actually wasn't a bad story either.

Almaot forgot this one.

How can it be on record sales? I checked my local cinema and they are not even showing it, and they otherwise show all the superhero movies

Y'all niggers forgot about Spawn

>youtube not having the scene where the robot falls down the stairs

that nigga aint black!

Shaft, Hancock

wesley snipes is the man but he cucked by asians

bruce leeroy

it was

boxy brown was better

>different
KANGZ