Tell Me I'm Wrong.........Please

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/2018/jan/16/beginning-end-trump-real-estate-empire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good news, you are wrong.

you're wrong

I hope you're right

You are fuckin wrong.

America is not ready for an unwed bisexual sexual deviant to be president.

Am I the only one who saw the way the degenerate lefty trash acted before Trump won and especially afterwards?

Needs to be something done now(discredit, expose ETC.) to prevent this leftist shit from ever becoming a reality.

She says she is not running.

Too many Stedmans in her closet.

hahahahahahah no, the country would be in flames by sunrise, i actually wish they would try

>DRUMPF IS A SCIENCE DENIER!!
>Now let me tell you about Dr. Oz!

I can see her campaign slogan now
>OVER 9000 PENISES!

too much of an incriminating past to get there

1 term presidencies almost never happen dude

I want her to run just so we can dredge that shit up again.

Trump became POTUS so it could happen ... and you can't really complain about her being unqualified.

I won't vote for her ... but shit.

So did Killary

I'm Wrong.........Please

>Trump became POTUS so it could happen ... and you can't really complain about her being unqualified.
Trump was a highly successful businessman for decades that dabbled in being a celebrity just for fun and/or to promote his brand. Oprah's never been anything *but* a celebrity attention whore.

if you elect it as your prez, then you stupid merimutts deserve what comes next !

just writen out loud . . . tap tap tap tap tap

she is not a pathological lying sociopath like Trump so she wont run

Trump sells his name as a "brand". He really doesn't do that much more afaik. Him and Oprah are basically in the same boat in that regard.

I'm open to being wrong here.

except she is a legitamate billionaire and he is not, he is fucking broke

Is he? I thought he owned a significant amount of property. Which is to say, I think Trump has a lot of assets, just not terribly liquid ones.

You don't get to sell your name as a brand without being so successful that people want to buy it.

Bernie better run. It'll be a nightmare for the dems when Leftist White youth battle it out with the minority hoards during the primary.

Wouldn't that same argument apply to Oprah?

You are wrong, after giving that shity speech she was besieged from all sides from SJWs who found old pictures of her hanging out with Weinstein. This forced her to end up saying "Lol i'm not running for president!" in interviews and then probably went on to yell at her PR agent for ruining her chances by not getting those photos deleted

say it with me

HER

Trump was successful as a businessman, Oprah was successful as a daytime talk show host.

Oprah ONLY has a media empire while Trump has a highly diversified business empire. Comparing Trump's empire to Oprah's is like saying a Boxing champion can do well in a MMA fight against a MMA god.

Hey guys.... guys... listen... what if we.. listen... what if we ran a B list celebrity ho knows nothing about government to show how mad we are about how the other guys ran a C list celebrity and won! Great idea, right guys? Right?

Too young. Too thin...
We need Huge fat and super Real fuckin' old.
Keep trying. You are close.

Pleas rate this post higher.

I'll need to read up more, but you might be right. The narrative I heard is that a large chunk of Trump's businesses were failures or close to failures.

Trump also started out w/ capital due to coming from a rich family.

Afaik Oprah did not come from $$$

Short answer....overconfidence and complacent attitudes could be our downfall.
I do Not underestimate the low down cruddy lengths the leftists will go to, to get their way.
But not unheard of. It just hasn't happened in recently.

you're wrong. the left is going to run a white male megacuck next, then lose.

Who you gonna vote for OP?

Everyone gets a new car
or
You're fired

Tough decision

incorrect, Trump had a small number of business's file under a type of Bankruptcy that allows a business to tell the government that they need help, and an extremely small number of businesses that actually went under. Trump has as shows a shit ton of businesses.

Also the "MUH RICH FAMILY" and "CAME FROM NOTHING" excuse means jack shit, the simple fact is that Trump AND Oprah were educated and intelligent enough to create empires. No amount of daddies money or daddies connections can create what Trump has created.

Ok. I'll do more research on the matter when I get some free time. For now, I'll defer to your knowledge.

>

haha nobody wants that name now, it is as toxic as john wayne gacy or charlie manson. Trump corp is circling the drain

theguardian.com/cities/2018/jan/16/beginning-end-trump-real-estate-empire

>

golf courses are huge money losers, he only made money laudering oligarch cash through condos, that is drying up, trump is in trouble bigly

This, the strategy will be to try and regain the rust belt and it will fail as the left retardedly become reactionary to the right. They believed that Trump, a former democrat/independent whose most maverick ideals are just slightly tougher-than-normal immigration control, was litterally Hitler, and instead of treating Trump as a politician (which someone like Martin O'Malley/Jim Webb would have done), Hillary decided to feed on the fears and lost.

indeed you are wrong, faggot

Obviously not that fat boon cunt.

I'm not the problem, nor are people with an IQ over 95. It's the stupid fucks, blacks, and beaners who are a concern.

K, you're wrong.

look at his two IPOs, both tanked and lost a billion for investors while Trump paid himself 40 mill per year as the tanked

he is a 'businessman' like i am a nuclear physicist

>not zucc

shes awfully generous come to think of it. What if she was like that in cabinet? Fat nigger mammy might put a Tesla roadster in every household