What does /pol think of this man?

Speak softly and carry a big stick

His hubris helped destroy western civilization.

Speak hubris & destroy a big civilization

I agree, I think he was a little nationalistic in the sense that we should act as the world police.

Funny guy.

I think he'd punch a motherfucker square in the mouth

Today he'd be considered a progressive Democrat. Let that sink in, motherfucker.

At least he was a nationalist.

Based.

He is the quintessential American, not to mention that his presidency is quite literally the highpoint of the American civilization
There is literally nothing wrong with any of Roosevelt's policies as president, and he was effectively the American Mussolini, prove me wrong, you can't

>you will never make over 100 friends as you walk to the united cigars store
roads used to be a lot wider back then....

National Parks are America's greatest gift to humanity.

This man is god-tier. Speak softly.

the original DMX

>Roosevelt gate

Greatest gift to humanity. Db8 me.

I don't.

Blame the implementation of medians and traffic laws

National Parks are a national treasure and this is one of the greatest presidents in history just because of this. Not to mention all the other great shit he did, like invent the modern Zoo.

B-but muh roads.

I hope you like photos of realities you will never be able to experience

>bump
>I bet this guy would say he loved him!!!
Little faggit bitch.

Order following slave, like 95% of presidents ever

It's still possible to approximate them by living in a white area though which is something I recommend for any decent white person.

>The racial makeup of Atlantic City as of the 2010 census was 26.65% White, 38.29% Black or African American, 0.61% Native American, 15.55% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 14.03% from other races, and 4.82% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 30.45% of the population

>I hope you like photos of realities you will never be able to experience
you dick I think I made it very clear that was the thing I didn't like

He wouldn't even be a republican

He ran as a progressive in 1912, moron.

[federal land grab intensifies]

Proto-Marxist and racist

He pretty much did what the people wanted, so he could get political power in my opinion. He could've worked with the industries, but he saw potential in the power of the masses.

Him as a friend seems ok. But then you realize his family were Jews and he was the fore runner to the decline of the West.
If all teddy did was hunt and fight he'd be cool. But he didn't and he's shit.

A man who built himself up. A man with integrity. Who never fucking backed down. Could take a beating when they said he couldn't. Aside from his affluent origins he pulled himself up from physical problems and tore down the corporate greed and corruption. Protected national lands. A friend to America and it's Ideals. It's love of exploration. Of adventure. Frankly the best president we had outside of Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Washington.

Literal polar opposite of what we have now. Trump is a disgrace to American ideals and principles.

Is he?

Pic related; people going to the beech to have some actual fun and socialize. Not caring about anything else.

Nowadays; narcisists and scantily dressed bimbos everywhere, showing of their goods and trying to re-create whatever fleeting trend has been made fashionable by the media.

Robin Williams is a lot skinnier now

Lol that's horrible

>TR as a man's man role model

Based as fuck

>TR as a politician

Hit or miss

I already gave you an explanation. I'm not going to give you a bullet point for it. Trump is a shade of a shade of a shade of a shade of a shade of Roosevelt's shit when he was 30 years old.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

he's hanging in there though

He's a man's man. He's a man's man man