Lost History

Pic related. my theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
the mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quatzacoatl i assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

in case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/helicopter-hieroglyphs-explained.html?m=1
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sethos_I.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II.
theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled/
youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
truthism.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucket_and_cone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-qz6ei-UM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igigi
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki#Enki_and_the_Deluge
theopenscroll.com/WhoIsCainsFather.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE
viewzone.com/432hertz.html
leedskalnin.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers built all dat sheeit.

I dont believe the story of the origin of our people is right, about the start of our civilizations, and the age of our species. When you just look at how much (((they))) lie about what was 70 years ago (WW2), how much do they lie about things that are 100 years ago? 500 years? 2 millenia? 10 millenia? a million years? or 100 million?

Pic related, allegedly they overlayered 2 different symbols with parts of the rock breaking away.
raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/helicopter-hieroglyphs-explained.html?m=1
But non of the writings mentioned here
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sethos_I.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II.
show their names like they supposedly were according to the (((debunk))) accuratly

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/

There are fossilized footprints of humans that are 290 million years old
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled/

Furthermore the egyptians (or who ever actually build the pyramids) were absolutely precise about everything in their monuments, probably wouldnt just make such poor work. Im not buying it. So I wonder is it depicting the past or the future?

TL;DR: Humans have been around a lot earlier than we are told and were a lot more advanced than previously thought

>were a lot more advanced than previously thought
Frankly, I think we have a ways to go to catch up. Things were done in the past, and we have no way to prove. I think that they lacked some technology we have today, but that they also had technology that would blow our minds.

The world is only around 6000 years old.

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ

Enki, enlil, anunnaki & the earth is a flat petry dish. Those little handbags are for holding mushrooms.

We are the universe expressing itself, all is fair, there is no right or wrong
Enjoy

according to graham hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think the last great cataclysm which probably was the flood shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).
Turns out there was an "extraordenary biomass-burning episode" 12.800 years ago, likely due to the impact of a comet which just came out the other day, fitting the 12.500 years Hancock talks about almost perfectly

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History. (From the fallen angels?)
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
this video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system

What is the OP pic even trying to portray? That the ancients had hand bags?

Lucifer and Satan are just titles and they don't refer to the same being. You don't know what you're talking about, as evidenced by the Russian purse in your picture.

So?

They loved bringing lunch to work.

likely
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied
>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes
>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites, in which iron and other materials are mixed in with the cast silicon after the impact

This gives another connection to the bible
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

So god possibly actually nuked fags and degenerates.

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or at least powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought

Looks like something used to carry scriptures. Like the bible. Also if you are looking for lost history read the Book of Mormon

I’m a total newb when it comes to the pyramids, how the fuck where they built? The Jewish slaves theory went out the window when I was 10. The ufo one sounds too far out. Quick rundown?

my favorite threads please continue

Either some crazy tech we don't have or some really good system which let them push the blocks around without needing 1000 slaves.

It looks like some sort of hand bag. The odd thing about it is that these are depicted all over the world. They are also depicted wearing mitres in a lot of these ancient depictions. It's likely these were created before the antediluvian flood that many cultures talk about.

rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>When the stone was in position the monk behind the small drum gave a signal to start the concert. The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real

I also believe this technology/knowledge to be from the (fallen) angels which we used to build the pyramids and other stuff.
Another theory is about it being some ancient concrete they just poured into place and let hardened. But in case of the Pyramids I believe it isnt so much how they moved the blocks whats interesting, but the knowledge they encode otherwise and how accurate they are aligned (3/60th of a single degreee to true north)

pic related, shoria mountains, russia. How were those moved?

Acoustic levitation. I’m sure OP can explain it much better than I ever could.

Well there's tons of evidence that giants existed in the past, and some may still exist today. But definitely all over the world and some could have been very very large, as big as 35ft, maybe bigger but I doubt it.

There's loads of evidence that many animals were way bigger, so why not some larger people ? Most cultures and mythos talk about giants being made from the mating of gods and humans, the bible calls these gods fallen angels tho, and is the only religion to do so, which distinguishes it from all others.

So giants may have been involved, but I would imagine a very sophisticated completely different form of technology than we see technology as. Instead of circuits and semiconductors something more like crystals and sound. Imagine if interdimensional beings with a complete total knowledge of our dimension came and showed humans how to do things, they would be able to manipulate reality in ways we can't even conceive and if something catastrophic ever happened and they never came back we could never figure it out on our own or look at the past and recognize it as a form of tech.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

Welcome to the beginning of your journey, brother.

Civilization first started inside the hollow Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
the hopi indians and tibetians use the swastika and have legend about a world beneath the ground.
China, the celtics, greeks, aztecs, all have legends of the white blue eyed people coming and bringing technology.
And they all use the swastika.

So i believe what people call the nordics or pleiadians are actually the inner earthers which may or may not came from space but if so settled there millenias ago. i like to think they are angelic

Learn history you fucking tard there was never a global flood. Never ever.
>There isn't enough water on earth to flood the world.
>no evidence of every place on earth being flooded

Are you trying to spell everything wrong?

Its G-Man

I think we don't realize how old we are and how we have slowly been shrinking.

We go back millions of years, we were much larger and thus these megalithics are just to show how strong and capable we were. Yet we can't even duplicate it, and we think were hot shit.

It is more of a reality/example to take in, if they who built the largest and possibly most sophisticated structures are now dust with no mention of names, the culture they had, etc who the fuck are we? Fucking dust.

God is are creator and to him we return. (not Jesus (a man) btw; spoiler I know)

Dinosaurs lived during the same time as humans did. The bible does talk about them, just calls them "behemoth".
And I think this is how it really was. here some not so old mentions of dinosaurlike creatures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa.

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
It is claimed they are faked, but the explenation is that ONE guy faked all of the over 16 thousand of those discovered stones while also new ones are discovered all the time.

Marco Polos description of dragons
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
>"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
>The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour;

All signs humans were living during the same time as dinosaurs. What do you think they did when it was said some heroes slayed a dragon?

livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
>The most common method of fossilization is called permineralization, or petrification. After an organism's soft tissues decay in sediment, the hard parts — particularly the bones — are left behind.
>Water seeps into the remains, and minerals dissolved in the water seep into the spaces within the remains, where they form crystals. These crystallized minerals cause the remains to harden along with the encasing sedimentary rock.
>In another fossilization process, called replacement, the minerals in groundwater replace the minerals that make up the bodily remains after the water completely dissolves the original hard parts of the organism.

So basically they get buried by some mud which is under water. Assuming a great flood hit them like the one in the bible or the countless other floodmyths across the world, wouldnt that meet the conditions?

>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
>fountains of the great deep
Now what are the chances that thousands of years later there is a discovery making it possible those fountain of the great deep actually exist
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

soft dinosaur tissue discovered on dinosaur bones
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg

pic related was recently discovered
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
65 million years my ass

>muh great flood
Where is literally any evidence. You probably think Jews were enslaved in Egypt. Does anyone here know history anymore? Prove that flood shit ever happened.

Who are these retards spamming the board?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth

cultures all around the world talk about a huge flood, the hopi indians have one, according to the aztec the world gets destroyed repeatedly with the last time it being destroyed being by a huge flood, the bible of course has the flood in it too. just look at this list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

all talk about it without having been in contact ever (officially), yet say the same.

>There isn't enough water on earth to flood the world.
>theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

The sphinx shows signs of water erosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis

and not to mention the comet that struck the earth 12800 years ago coinciding precisely with the date hancock names for the pyramid and angkor wat alignment when hitting the poles could have caused even more water to be set free and flood the world

Grughmed want dinosaur to eat long-nose tribe

checked. at 1:30 you even have the assyrian flag as a pattern there by the way

Think about everything as a frequency or wave. emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usully the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
i believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it. and i believe that to be the cause behind the shapeshifting too. If they are then actually offspring of the fallen angels or them themselves no idea, might as well be that their character/characterwave is just very similar to those which sometimes causes a reception error.

Also this could be the plane on which magic works, the right words, movements, symbols or even just thoughts create the right waves to influence reality and for example lets stuff levitate

Someone hasn't been keeping up with the underwater basket weaving courses.

>lots of cultures have a flood myth
Do I even need to explain this is retarded logic?
>kys

ancient nuclear wars

truthism.com

how can you have all this shit thought out but not even mention or link this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucket_and_cone

Pic related is the Oronce Fine Map from 1531, it depicts antarctica even though it officially was only discovered 1820.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
>Terra Australis (Latin for South Land) is a hypothetical continent first posited in antiquity and which appeared on maps between the 15th and 18th centuries. The existence of Terra Australis was not based on any survey or direct observation, but rather on the idea that continental land in the Northern Hemisphere should be balanced by land in the south.
this is their excuse on why antarctica is seen on maps before its discovery (there are multiple around). furthermore they mostly show south america down to the southest part, but then suddenly werent able to discover antarctica which is just just next door?

also take a look at the northpole of this map, and compare it with...

Everyone assumes they are bags but they almost look like padlocks to me.

>people make buckets
it is almost as if buckets are a common-sense technology and humans make art

...this one of hyperborrea

would be too easy i guess. however i believe the cone to be the pineal gland and by extent enlightment or spiritual powers and ascension, but my foundation about that is basically speculation, but it is a reoccuring theme among masons that they try to gain enlightnment/ascension (the cone) through knowledge/wisdom (the bucket)

Dude just stop already, you're a brainlet

where have i seen that bag before...
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-qz6ei-UM

it is just a ritual like any other. like the eucharist. like augury. the leader is the one who gives judgement, and he is the one who purifies. the ritual involves dipping his cone into the bucket, and sprinkling it. the thing that is sprinkled upon is cleansed. it is not a metaphysical thing, just a ritual. the leader is the purifier. ever seen holy water in use? did it involve enlightenment/ascension?

pic related another view from those blocks

why use a pine cone specifically?

you can stop posting now, your embarrassing us.

>trusting niggers, shitskins and Marco Polo
Youre just embarrassing yourself at this point

>that russian pic

>myth
>hypothesis
>the guardian
Those arent credible sources

Are there any surviving examples of these bags or are those carved stone bags the actual things they carried?

>russia kek

the religions are long lost. today, you have to be a philosopher to accurately explain why wine and a cracker are used in the eucharist and the significance of the whole thing. we likely will never completely know why they used a pinecone, but there is probably a significance with the tree that it comes from. the cone is a seed, a seed brings life, who knows? we know nothing

pic related, baalbek/heliopolis lebanon. how did a bunch of people that just got out of caves manage to move, lift and neatly stack those megaliths on top of each other?

man, its almost like you can just google and see that it was news across all publication

ITS A BUNCH OF GUYS WITH THEIR LUNCH BOX...J/K.... PRETTY INTERESTING.

give more videos like that last one user i need more

>drums that do magic shit
Dwemer r real

the bag is for carrying seeds, that is dagon
or it might be a kettlebell, annunaki were fit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagon

enki is loki/lucifer/prometheus/matsya
I see no compelling links between satan and lucifer except biblefags insisting it, when it's not mentioned anywhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igigi

the fallen angels were the elohim that helped create man, wanted to help humans instead of letting them suffer like animals, and they also bred with them, it was enki who told noah/ziasudra/uptanishum/duecalion/manu to build the boat to survive enlil's flood

enlil is yahweh/zeus

That YT channel has a wealth of great content, try watching some of the other videos on the playlist for related content. The 2nd video on that playlist is really quite good if memory serves me right.

Want some lost history, Google mud fossils. Say goodbye to your normalcy bias.

>news across all publication
Fake news NEXT!

>The world is only around 6000 years old
nah, just jewish records only go back that far

yep, no global flood, but big local floods

even when you go after the bible there are good grounds to expect the world being older than that
the bible genesis at one point says "and the world was void and barren" or something along those lines, originally it appearently meant "became void and barren" implying that something happened making it so, in example a nuclear world war, or when you go into the aztecs they believe we are in the 5th cycle now while each cycle gets destroyed by fire, next time by water, then fire again etc. with the last time being the flood

no idea how it was in the sumerian myth, but in the bible humanity was in paradise until satan aka a fallen angel made eve sin and bring death and suffering into this world with it. humans then mixed with angels and did all kinds of degenerate things, kinda like we are now and i wish the flood would come again all the time to end this bullshit (even though it was promised there wont be another one like that) which makes it pretty obvious that the flood actually was a good thing enabling a new start by getting rid of all the degeneracy.

the dragon is the only animal in the chinese zodiac that is 'fictional'

not all cultures have a flood myth, but a lot do
also maybe some of them just traded stories
it wasn't a flood covering the entire planet, just really big floods that destroyed everything early man knew

turns out baalbek, the city dedicated to Baal, (which i believe is just another name of satan) has a big hexagon (you know, like on saturns northpole) in its structure in the front. turns out that if you connect the south western with the northeastern corner of the pentagram, and elongate the lines towards south west it matches quite perfectly the northeastern and southwestern corner of the great pyramid according to this
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
at around 30:20
connecting the northwestern and south eastern corner of the same pyramid, and elongate it to the northwest that one will lead you precisely to the pyramid shaped arena in memphis showing that not only the ancients builded absolutely precice across couple hundred kilometer, but also that (((they))) know about such things

>me loud drums make laser guided missiles out of rocks.
totally not something an 8 year old would think up, boomer.

You want proof history is unwritten?
Research how the Greeks/Egyptians/Sumerians invented Cosine Sine and Tangent.
The Greeks and Egyptians were both fraction based mathematicians without working understanding of long decimals. The Sumerians were using a tally based number system on clay tablets. So who the fuck invented cos sin tan? How did they do it? It is the foundation that all higher geometry and applicable physics is based on and we don't even know where it came from or how it was derived. That is real history and it is missing, people are too pleb to understand its significance and are busy chasing their tails around all seeing eye memes when the real powerful shit was handed to them in 9th grade.

read the story of prometheus and his wife pandora
there was no evil in the world until she opened the box and let all the monsters out
it mirrors the original sin story in the bible

enlil wanted to destroy ALL humans and it's pretty much the same as the greek story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki#Enki_and_the_Deluge

It's slightly different than the (((old testament))) which praises enlil dindu nothing and pretends all the other gods/titans/elohim didn't exist

>and we don't even know where it came from or how it was derived.
it was ayy's

the bible doesnt say other gods dont exists, it even mentions the "gods of egypt" at some point. its just that in the bible those are the fallen angels more likely LARPing as gods. i do believe in the bible that occasionally satan LARPs as God and is discribed as such, which starts in genesis already.
theopenscroll.com/WhoIsCainsFather.html
>Genesis 4 states "4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord" while everytime else it is mentioned LORD Yahweh/LORD God, its this time just LORD indicating that it could be another one
which is an indicator for Satan LARPing, but the whole text in general is interesting. some other points it makes for cain being the offspring of the serpent aka satan
>trees, and especially appletries are repeatedly used to symbolize lineage in the bible
>covering themselves after fucking makes more sense than after eating
>it is repeatedly mentioned in the bible that their father is satan
>Cain is the first born, yet Abel apparently was meant to carry on the lineage and after his death abels brother Seth took on that job
but the flood i do believe was justified as well as noah being saved so i would say in this case both were God.

The pine cone symbolizes the pineal gland, seat of the conscience, soul, or inner light. It's a pine-cone shaped gland in the brain with special properties. For example, it is literally photosensitive (can detect light) despite being in the center of the brain. It is also the only midline brain structure that lacks hemispheres. For this and other reasons some associate with our third eye, and indeed the analogous structure in some amphibians and reptiles is literally a parietal eye in the center of the forehead that can detect light.

It is often depicted in ancient art flanked by two animals, potentially symbolizing the two hemispheres of the brain and the resultant triune nature of the human mind. Caduceus may be related. Pic related is from the Vatican.

the (((OT))) pretends all other gods were bad
typical prehistoric hollywood, twisting stories to make themselves look good

reading all about yahweh and enlil makes me think he has more in common with satan than the other gods

in the other mythologies you hear what the other gods did

Read about Tesla vibrating an entire building frame with a hand held tool. It scared the shit out of everyone and he ran away.

It's a fucking container of some sort with a handle on it. Every human civilization has the bag.

If you don't believe in the flood, I'm assuming that asking you to believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins and rose again is a stretch.

You'll regret ignoring this offer. I mean all you have to do is admit you are a sinner and ask Him for forgiveness (while believing, mind you).

And your pride won't allow it. You will burn in hell because you simply cannot admit that you are wrong.

That's sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE

still believing roman propaganda that ended up destroying the roman empire and is quickly destroying today's world

schlomo in pic related later appeared in another thread again, said he asked his rabbi who just stated that its a nothingburger and that there is nothing to it seemingly not wanting to talk further about it.

also regarding pic related:
the hebrew alphabet doesnt have any vowels, so both paradise and pardes would both be written the same giving another connection

Yes agree, so dont let the jews distract further. They obviously are trying to confuse us from what is staring us in the face

I love these threads. Keep up the good work kraut bro. We’ll never take control of the future unless we know the past

Unless we get so distracted by the endless honeypot of jewish true or made up stories....
Nothing in here that covers the simple things that people get confused, like the fact that we are in a 4000 year cosmic war against the jews,

use a bit of logic buddy, if a god is all loving, why did he tell only a fraction of the world about his existence and condemn the other millions to eternal punishment, even though they have no way of knowing about god

my theory about the pyramids
i always heard they are tombs and help the pharaos to get to the stars after they died. however they never were used as tombs as far as we can tell, but i still believe they were meant to sent the pharaos to the stars. with the remote viewing docs we see how the CIA tried to astral project/remote view and use it to gather knowledge.
i believe the pyramids are meant to help tune into the astral realm where the pharaos then can talk with the gods/stars/whatever and gather knowledge. kind of like sensory deprivation tanks help with meditation and relaxation the pyramids likely served a similar purpose, and possibly tuned into the stars they are aligned with specifically.

one more fringe theory of mine:
"magic" is just the old term for technology. back then they were at some point where they could use technology aka magic to shoot fireballs (flamethrowers) have "crystal balls" to see other places (TV), fly around (planes and helicopters) and all the other stuff. however the cataclysm came, flood, asteroid, nuclear war, whatever you want to call it, and soon almost all the knowledge was gone after a generation or so. from time to time they discovered some old technology/magic, but since they couldnt explain how anything of it works it became this "magical" and mysterious. however soon the development started again, but since it was explained this time how the things work they gave it another name, technology, while the old technology was "magic". also they probably knew of principles they used for their technologies making theirs significantly different from any type we have, possibly drawing energy from the enviroment directly with the help of their monuments, like the pyramids are rumored to be by some.

Probably there is 5 interpretations of the Talmud also. Their religion is nothing but a cover that allows them to be racist overtly to non-jews.

what do you think about music notes affecting emotion? are these cultural or internal responses?

Probably because Crespi either never existed or was a prolific forger. He doesn't even seem to have a wikipedia article, but the last time I researched him I seem to recall him having literally thousands of artifacts, with a lot of shady stuff surrounding him.

have you seen all those 7-8 feet skeletons found in south america? and how native americans have stories about red haired giants

>14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, xby nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the work of the law is ywritten on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them
you dont need to know about him to follow his word.
i heard people say that people who never heard of God and christ and the gospel will be saved by default, but i would have to find the part saying that.

i would say internal. for example whenever i watch my chinese cartoons i do feel wether the music is sad, happy, tense or whatever despite it being a completely different culture. there is some story about (i didnt look into it at all, so maybe its not true) that jews at some point switched the tuning in music from 432 hertz to 440. maybe this alteration is enough to make the effect of music already fundamentally different from what it was meant to be originally.

Humanity goes in phases based on how the earth rotates towards the sun, and nature. Every thing in nature is connected, so we become our surroundings. This goes is divided into five phases; at the beginning the civilization is golden and new, it will reach it's utmost potential, it will live long and by nature. Eventually, as each phase proceeds, in all cases preceeded by a gigantic catastophe, be it a natural phenoma or warring chaos. Man will be degenerated more and more by each phase, and the last phase, he will eventually be so fucked that his people go under. We are in the last phase now, called Kali Yuga by some.

Some say there were peoples before this, like the Hyperboreans and Atlantoids, but my interpretation is that this is wrong and merely deducted from cultural observations, and summarized by the way we view our history. I would rather look at it as eras characterized by one high culture at the beginning phase, later developed by the others. One thing is certain, our timeframe of history is deluded. But what recent history tells us is that there were high cultures as far back as 24 000 BCE.

>that jews at some point switched the tuning in music from 432 hertz to 440

I heard this a long time ago as well. Looking it up though, all I can find is tinfoil-esque sites, '

>At the beginning of the 1930s, the potential of 440 Hz to combat altruism and stimulate nationalism, narcissism and aggression was fueled by the new science of Psychology

viewzone.com/432hertz.html

leedskalnin.com/

you might want to learn about leed skalnin, he said he had found the secret of how the pyramids were built and then he made a 'coral castle' out of stone, he talks about magnetic current and also sound energy

I won’t disagree with ya. These threads are still great though.

heard about that case. but no idea how he made it. aside from sound levitation hutchison effect is a candidate
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE