Oxfam & Child Prostitutes

HAPPENING

Oxfam busted for soliciting child prostitutes in Haiti and Chad, will lose funding. MSM even reporting on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I
foreignpolicy.com/2011/01/06/oxfam-to-bill-clinton-youre-failing-haiti/
archive.is/eQqfR
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/17/wikileaks-clinton-foundation-staffer-gripes-oxfam-screwed-us-publicly-haiti/
archive.is/VjjyT
youtube.com/watch?v=KOfNULiaLHg'
archive.is/qIyW2
archive.is/SbcTx
archive.is/OjhU7
archive.is/0xx1r
thetimes.co.uk/article/6f3c1360-e69d-11e7-b046-23180179278b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clever girl.

thank you

>paying ugly niggers for sex

Why? :/

Cheap and nobody would believe them, I suppose.

Likely because they were ugly nog contractors as well.

Otherwise:
>AIDS

I like where this is going.

>the resurrection of anonymous begins on a himalayan goat trading image board where people yell about pedo occultists and supposed white house insiders all day
>they all get really fucking bored one day
>OH SHID OH MY GUHD
>anonymous randomly fucks some shit up REALLY fucking hard one day
>UH DBOYO DUH LEEGUNZ IS BACK
>we told you this day would come
>all you had to do was listen

>MSM even reporting on it.

slides at all time high

have some paul happening

I wonder how high up this could go.

>how does one simply call up child prostitutes? they're not in the phone book
>were they brought in through some other group?
>who was in charge of that group?
>???
>hilary & pizza party

who is this qt314
i like her shirt
t. laboratory fag

one can only wonder brother

>fires up the barbie
>ausbros and burgerbros fire up the barbie
>shrimp and burgers are had
>everyone was happy

>YOU

must be new here. have some of the only true queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I

makes some of the headlines from those days seem REALLY interesting.

foreignpolicy.com/2011/01/06/oxfam-to-bill-clinton-youre-failing-haiti/

archive.is/eQqfR

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/17/wikileaks-clinton-foundation-staffer-gripes-oxfam-screwed-us-publicly-haiti/

archive.is/VjjyT

> that last opinion article

Nuke it

checked. nuke launch confirmed..

kids have no papers, no documents, likely nothing proving their existence. no parents, no social safety net.. any org could probably get clearance to whisk them up by the bus-full and cart them off to god knows where without leaving a trail. conflict zones where half the population is likely to die within a few years seems like the perfect chaos to extract kids for any reason. besides sex, kids from these areas are often thrown into overseas adoption - it's cheaper and easier to adopt a 3rd world kid vs one locally since there's no real regulations

Sounds like Oxfam even being there was a front for child sex tourism, since they seemed to put more effort into that than actual rebuilding.

good point.

not yet...

What I’m trying to understand is why anyone would want to fuck those disgusting niggers

I almost feel like it’s a cover for organ trafficking

>happening

Just because rooting kids is normal in your country doesn't mean it is in ours.

Burn the witches!

Topkek, really Bruce it's the Hwhite and arabs that have a culture of pedophilla not Indians their is a reason we see these reports from western countries

take the poo to the loo pajeet

lol you ganges river street shitters rape everything with a heartbeat.

Our per capita rape stats are on par with the west

>our per capita rape stats are on par with the blacks

there i fixed it for you

Pretty blatant an international cabal of pedophiles operates out of the US/UK and other world governments and they use Haiti as a grocery store for picking up kids. It's not even the first group directly connected to the Clintons that has been busted stealing and abducting kids for use as prostitutes. Some very sick people deserving of a noose are running the world.

>it is war against the demons
>they literally fucking die

why would anyone report their rape in curryland if the police just rape you too?

bump for bumps.

LIB
ER
TAR(AN

Bump

sex trafficking in Haiti? but I thought it was already great?

Battled with the Seraphim
Leakss with the Nephilim

youtube.com/watch?v=KOfNULiaLHg'

GO!

Higher ups keep them as slaves, like the good old days, and other use them in their little parties they throw.

The ME and Eastern Europe is full of them, as are certain areas in the West. The West tends to do the party stuff and have a third party bring them in. The third party keeps them in houses.

>That pic

That picture makes Haiti look like a shithole, did they clear this article with Conan and his network before release?

Can you even imagine that you and your circle of friends, and some of their other friends, are pedophiles? And your friends-group in-jokes are about pedo shit instead of I dunno, gaming or girls or something?

Such a weird place to be in...

Nah I cant imagine that shit I would kill them all

Well that's what I mean. We can't imagine it. Like "Oh Frank's coming around for drinks" and then Frank starts talking about a sexy little toddler he saw on the way over the way normal people would talk about women? It's so weird.

Bump

>bump

Clinton foundation indicted when

Now.

>the only true queen

Sure showed us.

didnt they

Bump

Bump

Bumpo

For a donation of £100 an oxfam worker can fuck this kid.

More like Oxsenpai am I right

Can some wizard please add:

"DONATE TO OUR PROSTITUTE FUND"

People on this board are such fucking sheep. You think that there AREN'T scandals like this with a few people in almost all the other organizations? Give me a break FFS

The reason MSM is all over it is because Oxfam has been the foremost organization keeping the absolutely massive crisis in Yemen, that the U.S. and it's allies are responsible for, in the headlines:

>1,000 Days of War Bringing 'Apocalypse' on Yemen: Oxfam
archive.is/qIyW2

>Oxfam: Yemen Still Starved After Port Blockade
archive.is/SbcTx

>Warning U.S. is funding “disaster” in Yemen, senators take bipartisan action to stop arms sale to Saudi Arabia
>Joint Senate resolution hopes to block U.S. weapons deal. Oxfam called for holding Obama admin’s “feet to the fire”
archive.is/OjhU7

>7mn people face starvation as Yemen heads towards man-made famine – Oxfam
archive.is/0xx1r

THIS is why they want to take the funding away from this particular group, and not the million pro-U.S, pro-Israeli, pro-Saudi "human rights" shills

They probably all talk in veiled code where their voices trail higher when they imply shit.

"Didja see lil miss fancy princess spill her apple juice? Someone's been naughtyyyyyy"

[degenerate giggling intensifies]

Man fuck off nobody belives ur shit.
These people like to fuck kids and steal money from gullible goyim.
You should be hanged along with them all for all i care.

This story was conjured up by the same "investigative reporter" that accuses random people of being "russian spies" based on anonymous sources and conjecture in The Times (the most establishment of establishment newspapers in Britain) all the time

>'Russian spy' Stanislav Yezhov infiltrated Downing Street
thetimes.co.uk/article/6f3c1360-e69d-11e7-b046-23180179278b

You think he does some "groundbreaking journalism"? He "investigates" whatever the fuck the people on the top tell him to investigate

does any of this linked to clinton?
or oxfam is the scapegoat

Bumpo

There's no way oxfam can survive this surely. Be great to see them go under, sanctimonious fuckers.

Also makes me wonder which other organisations do similar. We all know UN peacekeepers in the Congo we're rooting kids, now Oxfam, maybe proof/ confirmation Clinton foundation next???

Well done