Racism just got defeated

Racism just got defeated

Humans aren't eggs retard

>food analogies

I saw a shopped version of this with the Sheeeeiiit!!!! guy on the cracked black egg yolk.

It's been 8 days since this thread was posted last, nice record m8

Powerful..

Brown*

the one on the left is much more symmetrical in every way than its counterpart. Is this definitive proof that shitskins are inferior?

>Hey look you are all just the same economic units to me goy
t.ZOG

but humans evolved from fish.

Eggs can't rape your daughter or steal your bicycle.

Brown eggs represent 13% of all eggs in America but represent over 50% of all violent crime

Sorry but you fail.

literally how cuckoos trick other birds

woah...I am defeated. Time to mix my genes away and blacken my generations skin color

one egg got us to the moon

Too much cholesterol. Less egg yolk is better. Fortunately, nigger has less yolk.

It was posted earlier today but mods took care of it in short order.

I've never understood this line of thinking. Even if we did all look alike inside, why would this justify disregarding the exterior differences? Why do these people think that only "what's inside" matters? Also this analogy defeats itself incredibly hard, considering eggs are cells, and if cells can be visibly different on the exterior, well.

Not even going to go into the immunological differences and bacterial floras and hormone ratios for a shit repeat thread.

Why are the brown ones more expensive and separated?

Wanna go back to that shit to liberal?

You're a fucking idiot

hey Sup Forums, what is your favorite egg dish?

for me, it's eggs benedict

>Not posting the 4 blood bags that gets disputed time and time again
It's like you're not even trying.

Bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg on it

wtf im an egg now

shut up racist

how many times do you deep fry the eggs. I do 4-5 times.

Over medium, in a pan, with a pad of butter, you fatass

This is your brain on drugs

did he die?

Yes from eternal bleeding

racism is finished!

sauce?

Damn that actually made me think...

so many questions.
what the fuck is that thing
who designed it and why
who thought it would be a good idea to let children near it
who let their children near it

For some reason I like the brown eggs better. Can't tell if they're actually better or I'm just falling for some marketing scheme.

Different races have different bone structures, are susceptible to different genetic defects and diseases, and have different levels of intelligence. I'm not going to fuck a nigger, you retarded shill. The ethnostate is happening and we're going to hang you all.

Not joking, brown eggs cost more. They require more food and time to produce the same result.
Let that analogy sink in.

What. no yellow eggs? That's kinda racist

really stimulated the gray matter

Starving children in Ethiopia and and the

'Racism' is a Marxist conspiracy theory.

Finally ! Then we can stop the forced affirmative action and diversity policies?

This
/thread

They think all differences are superficial. Like all human beings are a blank slate simply predetermined to certain behaviours by their environment and cultural history.
It's fucking laughable.

It's even worse than that. They believe that human beings adapt to their new circumstances like a Jew picks up a falling coin.
>Somalian who has lived in Somalia as a paragon of Somalian virtue for 25 (but he's still a child) years will become a native Swede with no difference to other Swedes.

God, that's fucked...

I like eggs like I like my chicken.

>[false equivalency]
>racism BTFO

Why should the same soul live in two different bodies then?

If you've ever tasted both you know this proves nothing

Hell yeah, fuck Sup Forums and all the right wing posers, racist freak assholes man.

TROLED