Turn A is best gundam

Turn A is best gundam

You can prove me wrong

I can't

Wrong. Show me a Gundam (not mobile suit, Gundam) that has a mustache that would out-moustache a slav. You can't.

Is this bait?

I tried watching Turn A and dropped at the episode they spent 20 minutes using the robots to carry cows.

COWS.

If I download something that has giant robots on the cover I want to see them shooting shit and not carrying cows.

Thats not war in the pocket

It's pretty good, but the best is Build Fighters

Best TV series: Turn A
Best OVA series: 0080

Easy.

First half of 0083 is better than entire Turn A.

I haven't watched it yet but the White Doll design looks like shit.
My current favorite Gundam is F91, actually.

After-images with mass!?

>tfw unironically love 0083

Only really thing that bothered me about it was towards the end, mainly it was the fact they tried to bullshit that every timeline up to that point is the same universe, the Turn A just wipes everything out and resets everything back to zero.
Other than that, its still a good series, only other nitpicks is we didn't get to see to much of the moon, the main villain at the end was kinda annoying, and tomino sometimes forsakes character consistency for the sake of portraying "muh emotions"

I'm more annoyed by the fact that Tomino said G-Reco takes place after Turn A

That's not Build Fighters

>Gundam for people who never watched original Gundam
At least the mom is hot.

watching it right now. You better not be lying to me. So far so good with the river scene

I find it to be personally the best Gundam having seen most shows and all the Tomino ones.
I wish Sunrise would let directors experiment more

> suddenly tribal shit

ok

it's also honest about what it is.
a series of 25 minute toy commercials

Its more important than a one night stand

No one wants your liveblog of the anime, kill yourself.

Still better than Eva will ever be

true

and yet here you are

best soundtrack of any gundam series. Absolutely top 5 but i wouldn't say best gundam.