Gerald Stanley

My fucking sides! Which one of you did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/saskatchewan/comments/7wwcej/mary_black_a_call_on_all_people_to_stand_with_us/du3ztm0/
youtube.com/watch?v=bOum-l9ju2k
twitter.com/kwene_dru/status/962785989113430016
twitter.com/mldyck/status/962511193876455424
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/racism-threats-colten-boushie-verdict-gerald-stanley-1.4530844
twitter.com/MylanMurdo/status/962458032109117440
twitter.com/hannashoshana/status/962929304228081664
whosewoods.org/wp-content/themes/bones/library/misc/bdepuy-CV-2015.pdf
twitter.com/bryinlyin
reddit.com/r/saskatchewan/comments/7wyj35/full_story_emerges_on_why_kiora_wuttunee_didnt/du4auz4/
macdonaldlaurier.ca/files/pdf/2013.01.05-MLI-Canada_FirstNations_BLAND_vWEB.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh come the fuck on, it had to be one of you

>$67,808 of $100,000 goal
>Raised by 924 people in 2 days

Awesomeness.

I just love watching all these Natives protesting saying "He dindu nuffin'!" and wanting "Justice."

Seriously, drunk kids crash on to a farm and try to steal a truck and ATV... farmer goes out to confront them and protect his property. A gun goes off and the little horse thief gets goodified.

Where's the injustice in this?

MUST
P
R
O
T
E
C
T

THE
Q
U
A
D

I'll definitely be throwing some shekels his way. It's so fucking obvious the people defending natives have never had to live around them. They're all drunken retards who steal cars and stab each other.

From plebbit:
reddit.com/r/saskatchewan/comments/7wwcej/mary_black_a_call_on_all_people_to_stand_with_us/du3ztm0/

The injuns are on the warpath, they're trying to get people fired for donating to the Stanley gofundme. Can we spread this information, maybe to Christie Blatchford or whoever?

not to mention, the kid had a rifle.

He got justice when he got shot.

thats funny, i knew this would get fun once the internet trolls square off against the armchair activists. nothing but fun times ahead for my province.

Funny how most of the articles I read omit this fact

Headline tomorrow: "Why sad, pathetic, racist trolls are harassing a native community"

not going to heat up till it gets warmer imho

we could get caledonia tier stuff, farm attacks, etc.

I hope so. We need some accelerationism. We're too complacent.

its -2 degrees on tuesday in Saskatoon, its -31 right now. you may not have to wait long.

My fb feed is blowing up. sjw relatives crying and losing their minds. Theyre native womyn its hilarious. One said shes LITERALLY SHAKING

Crying about the gofundme lol

The best part is most Canadians are fine with this verdict.

Things are changing in this country, and much faster than I would have thought possible.

Good work, user

bump

I dont know how objectively you can look at the case presented and find any other verdict. All race baiting aside they had garbage witnesses, no matching stories, and the fact was at most youre looking at a manslaughter 1-2 yr jail max. There was no evidence of malice or ill intent. The fact the media is portraying this as something it isnt is very troubling

Can people @ that reddit stuff at lauren southern or blatchford? doing what I can on social media

what kind of rifle? hunting? assault?

It was in the vehicle that they stole from another farm, so it'll be a hunting rifle.

Probably you, you attention whore of a leaf.

I kek'd. Day of the rake averted for one more day

nah. it was one of the girls.

they just smashed up the trucks at the other farm. did like 12k in damage, scared the old lady in the house, and have immunity from being charged for this.

rifle was a .22 cooey autoloader. they broke the stock smashing the trucks.

Someone post link for the go fund me page so I can go drop some shekels

gofundme com / gerald-stanley-support-fund

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOum-l9ju2k

I've been watching the protests for the 'warriors'. generally its one guy with a flag, they use women for events like these.

they got access to automatic weapons.

Our media doesn't even know what they're doing anymore. They're going full 1990s multiculti when the country and zeitgeist has moved on.

is she someone?

The argument that needs to be made surrounding this verdict is the following:

The feminist movement has long made the point that women are small and vulnerable, and therefore have reasonably heightened fear when encountering strange men alone at night in public. We're supposed to sympathize with this "daily struggle" because of the possibility of men raping - not all men are rapists, but 95% of rapists are men, etc, etc.

In the case of rural farmers, they're basically in the same boat. When strangers come in, down a long laneway, it's just the homestead vs whoever it might be. Police have a really long response time out there, 20+ min often - it's not an urban environment surrounded by passersby and monitored response times. Farmers are vulnerable.

So the farmer is rightfully already on edge and when a rowdy drunk group runs over your wife and tries to steal a vehicle while carrying a rifle, they don't seem to be "just looking for help with a flat."

Post screenshot or larp

no she's native, she's no one

Bump so more leafs can see this an go donate

Hey...welcome to what it's like to be an American buddy. Our media has been doing this for years.

Is that the native that got killed? Why are they all pretending they're cholo's and niggers? It's fucking Canada.

She's kind of cute at least, better looking than our black she-beasts defending dindu's in the states.

>>Colten fundraiser 97k in 5 months
>>Stanley fundraiser 73k in 2 days

there's gonna be so much triggered leftists everywhere

dude check twitter. its a fucking madhouse.

twitter.com/kwene_dru/status/962785989113430016

Saskatchewan is ruled by ODESSA and the Boers (and the serbs of north battleford).

this person is posting about the people who publicly donated
twitter.com/mldyck/status/962511193876455424

It amazing to see this shit play out, as I know someone who is within Stanley's peripheral extended family and a liberal

Their anti racism canadian indoctrination is conflicting hard with their first hand knowledge of native related farm break ins, and assorted petty crime. Also family loyalty is complicating things.

Most of the blame is being placed on the RCMP though, as the RCMP seem to have granted immunity to a bunch of people for no good reason, and lost evidence (like the entire fucking car)

"the gun went off" is obvious bullshit but I support whatever taqiyya you have to engage in to survive in canada

people have contacted her job

probably won't do anything though. theres a toronto indie game dev doing the same.

fucking media is going after based cowboy dude

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/racism-threats-colten-boushie-verdict-gerald-stanley-1.4530844
twitter.com/MylanMurdo/status/962458032109117440

bonus jewess
twitter.com/hannashoshana/status/962929304228081664

this is the gamedev
whosewoods.org/wp-content/themes/bones/library/misc/bdepuy-CV-2015.pdf
twitter.com/bryinlyin

colten and senpai, per that reddit guy, are probably Native Syndicate. The PM just sided with a family of rapist chugs (#metoo lmao).

also two of the people in that car tried the same shit attacking rural people a few years ago. media ain't saying shit.
reddit.com/r/saskatchewan/comments/7wyj35/full_story_emerges_on_why_kiora_wuttunee_didnt/du4auz4/

A drunk man with a gun is acting wild in your front lawn....the front lawn of the home your wife and children live. He has already destroyed one of your vehicles and is acting incoherent.

He made the correct choice. I would rather be judged by 12 peers then carried to my grave by 4.

>what kind of rifle? hunting? assault?
I doubt it matters in the middle of the morning. If someone has a gun, the type is irrelevant. They need to be put down like animals if they cannot adhere to simple social norms.

supposedly our supreme court is going after Stanley now. might get more gun control

open season on white farmers

(someone get lauren southern out here pls)

>theres a toronto indie game dev doing the same
>probably won't do anything though
pretty much comes with the industry

that Dyck woman is a senior policy analyst with health canada. trying to sue her union for 250k cause they spent 60k watching her sperg on social media.

these cunts are all untouchable.

There was a discussion last night about the average normie's tolerance for weedman and his retarded cabinet. Even the Canada subreddit is turning, I remember not even a year ago it was r/politics tier.

The Liberals are literally too busy virtue signalling to Muslims and women to enact any legislative changes on guns, and it's already shown to be unpopular with their rural supporters. They've just passed a gun registry in Quebec which is bound to fail anyway so I can't see anything being done at the Federal level any time soon

Some crazy cunt that watches too many movies and wants to be a superhero.

handgun ban

feminists had a hand in gun control up here, and they have called for this before. ticks all the boxes, and even the fudds.

are you guys woke on doug bland? check out Uprising and his papers if you haven't.
macdonaldlaurier.ca/files/pdf/2013.01.05-MLI-Canada_FirstNations_BLAND_vWEB.pdf

every time that Goodale asshole talks about reform it's always in vague terms to placate the base. Nothing's going to change breh.
Remember Maple Snake? Literally nothing happened to the NFA, the chugs will yell and scream for a few weeks until Chief Leaf says something stupid (any day now) and the normies move on

Why is this woman allowed to do this but if let's say someone called out to support him they'd get banned?

Guess who's gonna be donating $100 when he gets home