Prisma Illya or Fate Illya?

Prisma Illya or Fate Illya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=had-zMcAUjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prisma.

>Fate Illya
Who?

Prisma. Fate's is never going to have a good ending.

Uhhhh

Illya or Shimakaze (loli)?

Prisma.

Fatefags absolutely btfo

Well no shit Prisma's gonna win, in every Fate route Illya gets killed or dies in six months.

>Who?

FSN Ilya > chronically shitting my pants on a daily basis for the rest of my life > Prisma Ilya

Cute magical loli > insane murderous psycho that turns Shirou into a doll

Prisma because it has the best girls.

Speedreaders

Illya's happiness is all I care about so I choose Prisma.

Are their names pronounced the same?

illya dies no matter what path you chose.

Finally an alternate universe where both her and her mother can live happy

i've got my eye on the fate illya

stop posting this image

yes

How fertile is Illya? Asking for a friend

Prisma, honestly I can't go back now.

This.

Its not even a matter of lewd. She's just the adorable type of imouto that men are genetically programed to want to protect.

Too late, I've already won her heart.

Fate Ilya, nothing bad with prisma but it's just not the same character

They've both got best girl in them.

Fate Illya, always.
Little Big Sister > Little Sister

Fate. It's not even close.

What made Illya interesting in Fate was her personality which was gutted out entirely in Prisma. She's just a generic shoujo protag in Prisma.

No one even remembers fate Illya

She is know as the one with no route.

But Kuro is Fate Ilya

>sample

Yup.

youtube.com/watch?v=had-zMcAUjg

Good user

That's my favorite scene in the entire VN. HF will always be the Ilya route to me.

hmm that's the first time I've heard her voice
I don't like Illya anymore.

Kadowaki kind of forget how to do the right voice for Ilya around the time Prisma started. It's really odd and kind of ruins the newer fate anime for me.

>gets killed or dies
user, people die when they are killed.

Prisma is Fate.

Except is not.

I like how she can be teasing at times but can also become a dependable big sister and ally.

>Fate/kaleid liner

She's a good nee-san

Prisma illya is pedobait without personality or charm beyond her design, the real Illya is pedobait with an actual personality.

Prisma

Prisma is for dirty secondaries. There's only one Ilya I'd bring back

I hate that they put this in the game but theres no Illya route, fucking garbage

Heaven's Feel is really weird. It's really more of the "oh fuck we're running out of time and money" route than it was Sakura's. Despite that, the setting and themes had fully matured by the time he started working on HF, so I feel that it's a much more enjoyable experience than UBW.

It's a damn shame that the Nasuverse is FUBAR now because of Grand Order; now there's no possibility of him ever taking another pass at doing a proper Ilya route.

Nasu said Kaleid/liner is basically what he wishes he could've done for Illya

Didn't some of the stuff that would've been in an Illya route end up in CCC?

This is Ishtarillya. She had her heart stolen by Gil.
Say something nice about her.

Why is Ilya so flat but Miyu busty?

I don't know much about CCC, but I'd be even more upset over it not getting translated if that's the case

From what I can tell Prisma version is more of a slut so I guess that one, also just remember this guy shot his own daughter in front of his wife and then shot her. Even though the IIIya's were all dolls or some shit.

at this point they're the same thing so who the fuck cares. it's just the shirou show now.

>Two Illyas policy

SAD!

illya loli/armpit is the best

If I would have told you that this image was from a future Prisma Illya movie,, during the time the first season was airing, would you have believed me?

What if I would have claimed that Illya is a minor character in said movie?

Assume you've never read the manga.

>If I would have told you that this image was from a future Prisma Illya movie,, during the time the first season was airing, would you have believed me?
Yes, because I was familiar with the manga before the anime unlike all the secondaries in this thread.

As soon as Hiroyama decided to actually try an incorporate Nasu's wtf 'canon' into Fate/kaleid it started to go down the tubes, by the time it was halfway through Drei all the fun had been drained from it. Even the Mapo Tofu King couldn't save it.

So yes, I would have believed you and Shirou end is pretty much what this deserves at this point.

Why does every fucking anime nerd on the entire internet watch this Fate/Type/Stay/Moon/Underline/Prisma Ilya Silver Linings Playbook bullshit or whatever it's called all the fucking time?

Is Fate/Stay:;_Night and Prisma Ilya Silver Lining even part of the same godamn series? How the fuck am I supposed to keep track of all this shit?

It's like how every anime title begins with RE: now. Like is every anime an email now or is there just one big series about just replying to emails?

Stick a silver-lined prisma up my ass and blade it unlimited. Stay;:/;` the Night in my bed and your fate kaleid is to get raped with AIDS.

I'm done with this fucking shit. Peace out homos

Both, I can't really choose.

I like Illya's caster outfit the most.

God fucking damnit, Ilya route never. If I ever see Nasu I'll fucking gut him.

This is the moment that made me love Illya, I hope the movie does it right, I want to cry again at the end of HF.

This.

Only secondaries pedophiles give a shit about the shitty ooc moeblob alien who stole Illya's name and face.

Meanwhile in Japan
>21. Illya (FSN)
>75. Illya (Prisma shit)
Absolutely BTFOing pedos.

carnival phantasm illya

Finally someone who gets it. They butchered Ilya's character and anyone who likes nu-TM is cancer.

Anyone that ironically thought the main character of a spin-off that isn't near as popular as the original work could somehow get more votes the her original version is absolutely retarded.
>muh pedo
Go back to whatever shithole you came from, faggot.

Ilya (Bryzgalov)
I have a soft spot for inconsistent people.

Spoilers when?
Will they finally fucking kill off Beatrice?

Pretty sure Julian will be killed faster than Beatrice, she's just way too OP.

Prima have best girl.

You'd get the same result if you made an Sup Forums-wide poll too, doesn't have to be Japan. And the explanation is really simple. Fatefag kids outnumber the true connoisseurs, and of course they would never vote for this insult to fate franchise. Meanwhile those that see Nasu for what he really is, that is, a hack, would naturally prefer the more lighthearted and slightly ecchi version.

Anyone who has read through HF knows that FS/N Illya is the best girl of all time.