APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5379573/Border-Agents-rescue-Mexican-woman-fell-cliff.html
i.4cdn.org/gif/1518367628115.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry she didn't die in the fall.

I hope it was a Mexican hospital

Sorry there were not jagged rocks below the cliff.

>22
>potentially paralyzed
has potential

So you be telling me that she made it to the USA and had them pay for her healthcare as she likely has no money to her name?

make her go back south across the desert in her chair

yeah bitch!

This wouldn't ever have happened with a wall. The wall will save lives!

>she’s not a wet back anymore she’s a broke back

if shes in a US hospital im fucking mad

bitch needs to fucking die, they dont deserve us to help save them after they hurt themselves trying to be fucking parasites to us, i wish there was a hell for this stupid bitch to burn in

the wall has to cover the whole souther bor-

should have crossed into the canadian border, then she would have gotten complimentary health care and citizenship

this

God decided that instead of killing her, he'd send her back to mexico as a cripple. Based!

Hahahahaha

S

kek

it better be this

No.

>Apologize
For what? None of us made that beaner cross the border. In fact, we wanted her to stay in her shitty country. She has no right to be here.

ship her to a spic hospital immediately via public transportation

kill all spics

>attempt to illegally sneak into a country
>get maimed/die in the attempt

woah it's almost like maybe if white countries enforced their borders seriously then all those poor people wouldn't hurt themselves by trying to illegally sneak in under the impression they'll immediately receive free gibs for life because of SO BRAVE they were to break immigration law
if she was taken to an american hospital her kike doctors better be working for free, but we all know they'll just send her bill to the goyim suckers on dr. shekelberg's cousin, shlomo's, health insurance racket

Sorry eh!

U.S. hospital. She will be deported after she recovers

Wtf. I love geography and gravity now!

First day on Sup Forums kid?

>that banter
>those digits

only a good ending if it was the mexican side of the border

fucking nigger can recover in a nigger hospital

get her the fuck out and kill anyone that protects her

Apologize to a spic trying to get into my country illegally?

K.

THIS BREAKS THE BEANER

Sorry we don't have the wall up and running yet. It may have detered her from crossing thus saving her from falling off a cliff

good post

they airlifted her and then placed her in hospital....all at American taxpayer's expense

When will they build the wall and stop these fucking taco eaters from coming here?

Make that bitch crawl back!

>landing her in the hospital
which hospital? american side or mexican side?

When our country is full of the kinds of people who would leave her to die as she deserves, whether they want to or not

Deport now.

>Brokeback Mountain of Debt

Mexican:
Gibs me that tax payer monies cuck boi.
Usa:ma'am yes ma'am
Citizens:Why the fuck are you handing money over to that taca.
Usa:More of a citizen than you amerimutt
California:Hand rubbing intensifies*

So good, so nice.

Pretty sure fucking Mexicans aren’t going to use a fucking helicopter to save some bitch crossing the border and we wouldn’t airlift her back to a shitty Mexican hospital either probably

yeah so she did it on purpose, and/or she's faking it

Glad to see your gonna lose half your land.

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. WERE BREAKING BACKS NOT ASSES.

Jajajajajajaja

Sounds to me like she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Can't see someone breaking their back with the high risk of never moving again for shits and giggles

for welfare living numnuts
its much more common than you think

She'll be back.

I’m sorry the ground had to touch a filthy mexicunt

She came across with her boyfriend. He was kept. She was airlifted to US hospital. Both are going back to Mexico.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5379573/Border-Agents-rescue-Mexican-woman-fell-cliff.html

>Still will have to pay for her hospital stay

I'm fucking sorry she didn't die

I kinda still don't think someone else's actions are my fault. But I see why she was so desperate to get out of that shit hole. So no no apologies
i.4cdn.org/gif/1518367628115.webm

wait which side did she land on? whos fitting the bill?

Ayyyyy

Is Trump's wall gonna be taller than 20 feet?

Ya this I important maybe we need trampolines on our side of the wall to bounce them back.

Checked and chuckled

checked and kek'd

Fuck you, no. She's fortunate that the US basically has laws to not turn away anyone.

I’m sorry gravity is only 9.8m/s

this

fucking kek 10/10

If Mestizos would just admit that they are inferior and that their country sucks because of it we could actually help them instead of them paralyzing themselves trying to flee from their country.

i've never hurt myself while out of country on vacation. shes stupid and vacations over.

Breaking their back for welfare? Are you 12? It doesn't even work that way

imbressive

This now were going to have to pay for her medical and soon after she will become a dreamer and we'll have to pay for that.

The thing is that they're so full of pride, even though their own country is so horrible they'll risk death trying to flee it. & instead of saying hey our country sucks because we're fucked up they say it's your fault whitey, you owe us!

She has to crawl back.

squared

How fucked is Mexico if you are willing to go to such extremea to get to Drumpfs America

You fucking bigots should have limos lined up to welcome these migrants. Shame on you.

I think you mean remainder 2

>backhanded compliment
I'll take it, user.

based Leaf.

>be country of 300+ million people
>be rich as fuck, giant market
>criminalize drugs, create giant black market
>create formation of cartels to make money off the market in neighboring country
>cartels make country unstable and violent
>surprised some people are trying to come over here

Haha

>20ft
She must have been fat. That shouldnt do much more than some bruising

10/10

This

>20ft
>Cliff

These shitlibs never do anything remotely dangerous, so 20 feet would probably be considered a cliff to them.

>Instead of fixing your house simply break into someone else's home

pregnant user. Theyre always pregnant

>taca
That is an actual beaner airline

Fucking kek

>U.S. hospital. She will be deported after she recovers

At least she wont be trying to cross again, her wheelchair would get stuck in the sand.

she wouldn't have fallen, nor broken her spine if she actually came the legal way. as the legal way doesn't have a cliff. nor a wall. its just a checkpoint to check if you have your visa / permit.

but hey, i guess taking the time to apply wasn't worth it. falling off a cliff was.

What side of the border was the hospital on, I smell a con

do you think they use hair products, or does it stay that way by sheer power of will?

>U.S. hospital
Why is this allowed?

If the wall was in place she would have given up and not broke her back.

Yeah but with medicine and surgery, plus weeks if not months in the hospital, the bill will be in the millons and we will pay it

now's she in the hospital with a fractured spine on the tax payers dime.