Little Witch Academia (Final Thread)

Yes, you're reading this right. This is the last LWA thread.
Any future LWA threads will be deleted on sight (Unless there are new info about LWA or new official LWA story content like 2017 Manga)

Enjoy it while you can.

Useful info here :

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av12381826/
archiveofourown.org/works/11573778
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/kingdom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are you going to enforce that user?

I want Diana to have an onii-chan that treats her like a little kid and embarrasses her in front of Akko.

Said you all need to watch this
bilibili.com/video/av12381826/

You just want us to see them kiss.

I disagree with that decision

That onii-chan is actually just Akko using the appearance change spell, whom has now mastered it.

Asenshi is batching the BDs. Just thought you guys might like to know.

Is there really any big differences between BD and the original TV release

So shit shows that flopped years ago and have no new content in sight like Captain Earth can have their own thread with no problems but we are fucked?

Excuse me, I would like to speak with who's in charge. If this gets purged it's only fair every single thread that is what about anime not showing in the current season gets purged as well.

Of course they are.

Why is this the "last" thread? Mods getting mad now? Second season is up in the air until BDs are sold?

I'm think BD is 1080, TV is 720.

Are you actually calling LWA a good show? It was barely 6/10.

Yeah because CE and MD Geist threads happen every day.

Why was Amanda so comfortable with casually exposing her bare feet in front of everybody?

Amanda is a boy.

A

Part of her tomboyish charm.

Kind of lewd to show off your bare feet even for a boy, don't you think?

I do that all the time. Does that mean I'm weird?

There is literally nothing lewd or erotic about feet.
If you think otherwise you should drink a nice cup of bleach and go to bed early.

A bit yes but only because she's the only one doing it.

I'm gonna make another one after this, don't you worry

Its already dead.

At least make it relevant to the stream tomorrow.

I'm still gonna make a thread
Nice trips though

Or you could just make a thread when the stream happens and not make it general.

What is the meaning of this?

Torrent for the first shortmovie????

Belly
Blowing

Just stream it, my man.

Jesus what the fuck user

Where the torrents for every other LWA episodes are

Akko drop

Autism is one hell of a drug. I'm writting more right now as we speak in this thread, I think I'm addicted, writting is really pleasurable to me.

So Croix really was the bottom then

well keep on keeping on and fuck what anyone else says

Does anyone else find it sad that the entire cast will probably outlive Akko by a couple hundred years?

Was there ever any doubt?

who says she wont live long as well? for all we know she developing her magic could lead to her getting the passive slow aging as well.

I think you need to have witch blood for that

we don't know but i personally doubt that.

I figured it's more of a genetic thing rather than something that can be obtained.

You would think that after all of the times that they fucked with these boards, they would have finally learned that you do not fuck with the autists and you let the threads progress naturally. I don't care if hiroshimoot himself came here and said that these threads will be stopped, ANYONE not allowing discussions about cute girls doing cute things needs to go.

>discussions about cute girls doing cute things
As if we're doing even that.

Well, duh?

archiveofourown.org/works/11573778

Did anyone else love this as much as I did?
The music, the impending dread, the beeping, and Akko smiling, it was just all so fucking perfect.
Why didn't they end the series on bad note i.e. Akko dying?

>Leave Riboku to me

(kingdom)

So are these threads are literally fanfic general now or something

>no mature content warning
Why bother

I loved that part too.

But Killing Akko would be silly, who else would be the MC in season 2? Diana? Don't make me laugh.

Is karin the hottest character in kingdom? Why watch moe when you could be with karin

I'm scared, what's it about

Stop wanting to lewd the witches.

Dude don't even fuck with this just read kingdom, better art, history and fights

Thank you for bringing my attention to this piece. I'll read it later.

Make sure to read Kingsom too!!! Great fanbase!!

>wanting to put an end to gun witches

>kill the spare
i'll kill YOU

>Any future LWA threads will be deleted on sight (Unless there are new info about LWA or new official LWA story content like 2017 Manga)

Why LWA is getting the steven universe/loud house treatment?

Because it deserves it.

Because our threads have become unbearable. I'm only waiting for its death now.

>LWA is the steven universe of Sup Forums

My fucking sides

This is not wrong
I loved these threads when there was still stuff to talk about but now we have like...
what 2 people who write decent fanfiction and some guy who keeps posting his same shitty animation? Then it's just lackluster lurkers for the rest of us. These threads need to die so that they can live.

Cuz it sucks compared to kingdom

>Gorilla Akko

That would have been hilarious as fuck, though. But I understand why they didn't use it for that specific scene.

The threads would be better if we had less bitching about how the threads are not getting better.

user, bitching about the threads is all the conversation that we have. If there was no self hatred, there would be no self.

No, it is wrong. There's still plenty of discussion, and the fastest way to kill a series is to stop talking about it. If you don't like LWA, then fuck off and if it doesn't deserve to exist, it will die off on its own.

World would be better off without LWA threads.

What did he mean by this?

There is no way for these threads to get better because we have nothing at all to talk about, yet people are still forcing it alive for some reason. We can have weekly threads for when stuff actually happens.

These threads would be better if we had more kingdom posting

So spamming the same pics and pastas on every thread is discussion now?

As someone who's been in a good number of generals it's always the same shit. To a T.

I'm here for the Croix and Chariot comments.

>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/kingdom/
He's been spamming in multiple threads for the past hour or so, ignore him.

>Trigger Night in two weeks
>Everyone wants a S2
>I do too
Don't hurt me like this Trigger, don't crush my dreams

They wont announce S2 when they have 3 other shows coming next year.

Feel free to ignore the rest of the thread to suit your narrative.

Who the fuck are you people, anyway? This looks like a pitiful attempt at a raid.

>Wanting S2
I want a show about the 9 old witches, all plot, no bullshit.

Why are you so paranoid? People just want these threads to end at some point.

Same, I just come here for more C&C material.

That sounds like a good movie.

And I want kanki to slay riboku

I've been in every single LWA thread the last few months and it's painful to see it deteriorate like this.
If this keeps up then by the time actual content happens then it will be drowned out by shitty circlejerking and shitposting memes, like it always happens with generals.
If we at least have weekly threads then there'd be some actual discussion to look forward to, not the same daily grind of shitposting.

>kind of lewd

Do you not realize how stifling socks are

>larping as janitors
Should OP get a public ban?

Yeah, we really don't need constant threads when there is no stuff to discuss about. Even the soundtrack discussion died after one day.

>Diana's Father is still alive
>Diana turns back into Diana pre episode 20 again

Nothing is stopping you from leaving and sucking the life out of another thread. Actively attempting to destroy a thread just makes you look like a retard.

>father

I agree with weekly threads desu, gives plenty of room for discussion when new things come around.

Witch Wednesday when ?

I think a male Ursula/Chariot would look like this, just change his hair color to red in the second pic.

>Diana's father returns
>He turns out to be more like Akko in personality than Diana and Daryl had him kicked out of the estate when she took over because of that

What the fuck are you even talking about?