youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
biblehub.com/2_kings/2-24.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one where you stop using religion as a crutch and man up

First 3 posts are by op, a Jew.

Jesus wept.

who the publisher is

Revelation 13:10

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Ezekiel 23:20

Romans 13

Ecclesiastes 1:18

For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.

What is with all the christcuck threads?

That's the shortest verse. Yeah I'm watching Waco too, it good isn't it?

This one comes to mind first

I am with you and will save you,' declares the LORD. 'Though I completely destroy all the nations among which I scatter you, I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only in due measure; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.'

Jer. 30:11

But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs

Mark 7:27

4Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

They're nw identitarians sepratists.
>In ethnostate term they advo for absorbing the Pacific NW (but I consider it running n hiding) and organizing.
>I think they have sig purchased bot market share on social media.
>Left over neonazi music scene.

not my favorite, but powerful.

"Then when concupiscence hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin. But sin, when it is completed, begetteth death."

The epistle of Saint James

I have a lot, but have three from one of my favorite books in the bible.

Proverbs 5:3-5 (Sluts are bad)
Proverbs 20:4 (Work for what you earn)
Proverbs 31:10-12 (A pure and gentle woman is the way of god)

BONUS ROUND
BoM

Alma 9:8 "Behold, O ye wicked and perverse generation, how have ye forgotten the tradition of your fathers, yea, how soon ye have forgotten the commandments of God"

Pretty much anything in Acts involving trolling the Sanhedrin is gold.

Acts 7 has Steven go HAM on the Sanhedrin and the Jews are so totally BTFO that they stone him.

Then later Paul manipulates the hell out of them.
Acts 23:3-10
>Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?

>4 And they that stood by said, Revilest thou God's high priest?

>5 Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.

>6 But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

>7 And when he had so said, there arose a dissension between the Pharisees and the Sadducees: and the multitude was divided.

>8 For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both.

>9 And there arose a great cry: and the scribes that were of the Pharisees' part arose, and strove, saying, We find no evil in this man: but if a spirit or an angel hath spoken to him, let us not fight against God.

>10 And when there arose a great dissension, the chief captain, fearing lest Paul should have been pulled in pieces of them, commanded the soldiers to go down, and to take him by force from among them, and to bring him into the castle.

I got ninety nine problems but a bitch ain't one

James. You fags need to read James.

Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. Psalms 137:9

Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.” - Luke9:62

See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof. Genesis 19:8

adam and eve getting blown the fuck out

Luke 22:35-36
Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”
“Nothing,” they answered.
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Way way too many to possibly narrow it down to one. The whole Book of Psalms

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
2 Kings 2:23-24

godfags btfo

those were nephilim

Matthew 7:7-12

Ask, Seek, Knock

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Amen God bless you reading this :)

>Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. Psalms 137:9
Did you ever bother to check out what the rest of the Psalm talks about?
This was written either by or from the perspective of people who have been enslaved and driven away from their razed city, talking about their captors from their captivity

> Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

john 8:44

>See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof. Genesis 19:8
The narrative of Lot and the Angels doesn't make Lot's behavior in that moment a good thing or glorified. Lot was weak, he saw a mob of men from Sodom coming in order to attack his guests and he tried to offer his daughters. They might molest them, but at least they wouldn't kill them like they would his guests.

You know, paying attention to the narrative rather than quoting out of context would probably be a good idea

>2 Kings 2:23-24
Elisha was prophet, he knew that the men who came to him (the term here doesn't mean boys, it means young men) were brigands and criminals, and as a result he killed them.

>And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
>leviticus 20:16
burn the coal pay the toll

>let him who is without sin cast the first stone

And Leviticus 20 13

Revelation 6:9

"Dont get deceive by the beast, Aliens are Demons from hell"

Proverbs 28:1 is the only Bible verse that has ever meant anything to me.

"The wicked flee when no man pursueth"

Don't do anything you can't live with. The rest is literally bullshit.

Mathew 1:11

Proverbs 31:10
Who can find a virtuous wife?
For her worth is far above rubies.
The heart of her husband safely trusts her;
So he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good and not evil
All the days of her life.

>mfw it describes my wife

All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man...

...But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Spoken by Space Jesus himself

youtu.be/3aZlWTEcOqg

Romans 6:23

"Then Jesus died"

>Judges 15:16
>Based Samson
>"With the jawbone of an ass I have slain 1000 men. With the jawbone of an ass, I have made asses of them."

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. - Ephesians 6:12

1 Timothy 6:10

>For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while (((some))) coveted after, (((they))) have erred from the faith, and pierced (((themselves))) through with many sorrows.

Jews BTFO

Revelation 2 verse 9

Deuteronomy where they say to bury my poop.

Hebrews 10:10:
"[The sacrifice of his crucifixion and resurrection] By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."

going off of memory here so probably not 100% accurate

>And I heard the voice of the Lord saying "Whom shall I send? and I said unto the Lord "Send me."

Psalms 114:1
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight

I was literally just about to post this one too

Matthew 5

33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

my school they had this shelf of free books and the first one I grabbed was this beautiful silver bounded new translation bible. Pretty good snag. Has a nice strong ribon place marker too. Anyway

For dust thou art and unto dust thou shall return

Psalm 23

I've spoken to a Catholic priest call himself a Jew, appealing to this verse.

Romans 3:23,For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Yeet

Fucking Missile Cops

>not citing KJV

Ezra 10:4 "Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it."

Mark 5:9

And Jesus asked him "What is thy name?" and he replied "My name is Legion; for we are many."

>Luke 11:46
And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.
>based Jesus
Literally calling lawyers out for being cunts

Deuteronomy 22:5
A woman shall not wear a man's clothing nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God

On the authority of the lord God himself, traps are gay

Ezk 37

good goyims

Proverbs 28:1

"The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion."

Kind of a bit like Sup Forums huh?

What's crazy to me, is that after getting into the Bible and starting to live my life according to it, I'm a lot less indecisive with my actions. I hope some of you faggots can find this same result.

We know but he actually criticised Jewish customs and culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4

>

i don't understand this quote

>mfw he called them the devil's children

no shade against OP, but how come I get a warning for asking Sup Forums what translation to read and moved to /his/ but this thread still stands?

Because the only answer is the KJV

youtu.be/39fHwaR2P40

“And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake.” -2 Corinthians 4:3-5 ESV

>>god of this world
>>blinded the unbelievers
>>to keep them from seeing
>>Jesus is Lord

“But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible, for anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, "Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."" -Ephesians 5:13-14 ESV

>>Christ will shine
>>exposed by the light

"Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”" -John 8:12 ESV

“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.” -1 John 4:7-8 ESV

>>God is love
>>the soul purpose from which everything exists

“And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets."” -Matthew 22:37-40 ESV

>>Jesus' 2 greatest commands are both love
>>God just wants your love
>>Dare to believe

>And he hath on his garment, and on his thigh written: KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

you sure about that? it was a long thread.

well shit

Matthew 25:40

[spoiler]Its why I could never be a republican.[/spoiler]

Romans 1:22
>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

Chapter context:
>Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

“The Meek shall inherit the earth”
Matthew 5:5 I think

Meek has been mistranslated as weak/harmless/passive

Actually means “he who has the sharpest sword but keeps it sheathed”

The strongest most dangerous but restrained and controlled will inherit the earth. Sounds like a good case for fascism to me

The part where i'm absolved of all my sins.

MATTHEW 3:10
REVELATION 3:9

I think it is kings III, forfet which verse but "then god sent two she bears and killed 42 children" basically these kids called john or someone a bald head and god disnt like it and killed them

The part where the burn so of the animals after the get off the ark and god comes down because of the smell of the burnt offering.

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

biblehub.com/2_kings/2-24.htm

Found it not john but still the dopest thing in the bible

Revelation 22:11

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Probably this one cuz it's why i left your shitty desert religion.