Movies that Sup Forums likes to LARP to

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udrHdCVFXKY
youtu.be/froTxqKSqc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love this fucking movie. Someone post the gif of him on the porch looking disgusted. I lost it.

This movie literally shows the world how racism can function in the world and not be a negative thing as long as everyone sees the insults as terms of endearment

youtube.com/watch?v=udrHdCVFXKY

I'm surprised Sup Forums is okay with eastwood giving his gran torino to a Mexican instead of his granddaughter

Fuck that cunt, the Asians kid was a hard worker. We care more about what you contribute then we do race. It just that some races don't contribute much.

As much as I like the movie I think this part was boomer virtue signaling. They framed it as his family not caring about him and waiting for him to die which is how I feel every boomer thinks their family seems them which might be true to a point but people treat their parents like this for a reason

Oh was he asian? I thought the people who shot Eastwood at the end were the asians

They were the gang of sandbags that robbed the neighbor kid

They were all Hmong a type of Chinese.

Yea they were his cousins. I didn't have cable for a few weeks when I moved and I watched this shit like 100 times. The screener got released on pirate bay before it ever hit the theatre.

EXACTLY!

In the end Walt gives the keys to the Gran Torino(And AMERICA) to the Gook because unlike his pussy shitty family that slant was a REAL fucking American.

Goddamnit that movie is great.

I teared up at the ending. The entire movie he regret not being killed with his buddies by Korean automatic fire then at the end he saves an Asian and gets lit up like his buddies and finally was with them completing his arc from racist Asian hater to dying for one. It's a shame all the Asian actors sucked in the movie

Here you go. The movie fucking sucks, though.

The rookie
>Tfw no wife
>Tfw no kid to play catch with
>Tfw no dreams to chase

Yeah the kid was the Asian gang leader's cousin

Thank you kind user

The movie is great. You're just a retard.

I don't even fucking like baseball

Get off my lawn, the movie
Fucking awesome

The movie had good points and I enjoyed it more or less I just do not like the boomer dick sucking Clint sprinkled in.

Yea the Hmong chick sucked the wooga booga scene and after she got raped was shit acting. I love Eastwood directing, but fuck he needs to get someone else to do the casting.

?? he fucking actively despises boomers in the movie ffs

I laughed hysterically when the song started playing at the end and it was him singing about his Gran Torino. I didn't even mind the movie but he clearly had a little too much input.

Nope a lot of the movie was "look how tough we boomers are" and "look how much shit we get from our family who don't visit us anymore"

>movies that leftists can’t appreciate.

do you think Clint's character is a boomer? his boomer son is torturing him
>stupid white guy goes crazy over literally nothing
>loses his child
>gets btfo by an old white cop and his saucy, flirty latina partner
this movie is not redpilled

Bonus: Movies women can't understand

His son is not a boomer, he is. Boomers were the generation born after ww2 when the soldiers came home all horny and made a baby boom.

And this boomer hate shit is all shill crap, I'm 36 technically a millennial, but nufags call me boomer.

Its debatable. The Korean war was on the cusp for it. I'm pretty sure his son was gen X. I'm pretty sure he filmed that stuff for people in their 60's or older. I mean people older than boomers don't get the hate they do so it's pretty unrealistic for him to shoot that for the greatest gen.

Clint's character was from the silent generation you fucking morons, he's not a boomer at all.

The finger gun thing that Eastwood does in that movie... I've used it a few times on people on the road, when they're all salty and road raging, and boy howdy, does it makes them lose their shit. It's awesome.

>And this boomer hate shit is all shill crap
I am two years under you and it is not crap. Go to any social media page or disqus chat and talk to him and see how terrible and vile they are. Hell there might be examples in your family. My uncle is a boomer and won't shut up about how diversity is great and Republicans are evil thankfully 95% of my relatives are racist slavs so they tune him out

If you don't appreciate pic related you should be sent to a gulag.

In the white ethnostate pleb films will not be permitted and enjoying capeshit will result in being ovened.

Actually now that you say that he was older than boomers, they had Vietnam not Korea. My dad is a true boomer born a year after the ww2 ended and his dad came home, he went to Vietnam.

>Every American kike on this board

Fucking LARPing Zipperhead detected.

My dad is the most racist fuck I've ever seen. Talks of killing gooks fondly. He is the very definition of boomer. He would love to go out in a gun fight in a civil war.

his kids are the boomers dumbass

His kids aren't boomers dumb fuck, and neither is he, learn math.

Pure Boomer faggotry. It's literally I failed to raise my kids the way I wanted so I'm giving everything to foreign Invaders. Good job walt.

What the fuck is a switch?

>LE X THAT THOUSANDS OF ANONYMOUS POSTERS LE LARP TO ECKS DEEE

die you shit stain

Consider yourself lucky.

What? So he failed and it's her fault? Why didn't he man up and correct the behavior? Your heart is in the right place but that way of thinking has led where we are.

fuck I remember seeing this in the cinema when it came out and I was HOWLING for at least a third of the movie because of his one liners. No one was spared.
>what are you spooks up to
>c'mon let's let the mick play with himself

Only the problem is he is incredibly "racist" the entire film. He called the blacks spooks in it multiple times.

You saying boomers aren't "racist"? If you give them premission and don't call them racist they'll be racist as fuck. They have a pavlovian response to that word. The Jews really fried their brains.

Suprised this hasn't been posted yet.

The book was better they gave less of a fuck

>saves a spic and takes care of his girlfriends son before getting fucked over by Jews

Yeah Drive is totally a Sup Forums movie

Faggot. He raised his kids right and the university and Liberalism turned them into Liberal consumerists who are vapid, self-absorbed cunts (them driving a Toyota when he worked on a Ford line is evidence of this) who don't even want to talk to him because he's "backwards". He LIVED his life to provide a better life for his kids than he had and society turned them into ungrateful shits.

The Gook kid grew up with hardship and understood the lessons being taught to him while Eastwood's own kids forgot the lessons of how to be a man.

I would leave my shit to the Slope, too.

Wasn't this one of the first films to have an a e s t h e t I c sound track?

MEN OF HARLECH

His kids failed. No, my dad has many old badass cars, I have three sisters, none of them will get a car when he dies. Because, they don't appreciate them. I say giving the gook the car over the stupid bitch was the right move. I play guitar, and I have some very expensive guitars, if one of my three sons doesn't play guitar then I will gladly leave my guitars to someone who does play.

It basically started the whole 80s revival synthwave thing.

Based civic nationalist. Get those Mexicans some trump hats!

Sup Forums just larps completely and entirely to start off with.

The shit that they spout, and the way they do it, and the utter cringe of their entire movement is so completely comedic to the degree that realistically, nobody is ever going to pull them through this sudden mood that they think they can organize to the degree that they do and actually have a real movement.

This shit'll die out in a few years and everyone can go back to being productive elsewhere.

But - for now? Realistically the harder they hit this shit, the more old Antifascists are going to come out of the woodwork, along with anarchists, as well. Standard MSM-tier "antifa" is a load of shit, to say the least - simply put, it's just hard as fuck to not find larpers to fill a role, or a need, on EITHER side of the political fence, at this point.

that is bad and the "artist" that drew it should feel bad

And you're a piece of shit throwing your own family out the door for some slant eyed think that has invaded your neighborhood. Completely took it over.

You idiots got your own movie backwards. Rather than being anti-asian, Gran Torino is about an old white man who, instead of giving his belongings to his own descendants, gave it to non-whites.
Who cares if his own child is arrogant? Will it to your grandchild, or great-grand child then. Give it to your own blood. Jesus Christ, is that so hard?

Idk why but I have a soft spot for Equilibrium

No it wasn't. You're dead what's it to you. He literally had chosen foreign Invaders over his own family.

NatSoc clips
youtu.be/froTxqKSqc4

If your own children grew up to become a huge soyboy SJW baizuo faggot, I'd rather give it to redpilled non-whites.

IDK man I'm pretty racist, but I can look past race if the person is a good person, or for that matter a bad person. I would give the car to the chink over that spoiled cunt imho

His family was just waiting for him to die for the money and forgot the lessons he taught them. The Gook learned from him and fixed up the community. He lead by example. I don't give a shit about people coming to America who hold exotic beliefs to mine, I want people around who contribute. The Gook kid was taught that lesson, Eastwood's kids contributed NOTHING.

So fuck yourself, faggot. If one of my Sandnigger neighbors ever cut their lawn, I'd invite them to a fucking BBQ.

I hate degeneracy more than I do other races.
This

Baby Driver.

>white man doing the right, just thing, standing alone when the rest of society abandons him and his wife doesn't understand why he's doing it

>i hate degeneracy more than i love my own family

How can women not understand that movie?
Women have been fighting in armies side by side with men for centuries.

Fuck, somebody make a thread on who should have gotten the Torino.

women have always been the primary victims of war

t. Hillary

This is one of the best movies I've seen in quite some time, and is apparently immune to female comprehension.

Yea, I guess so, you can't fix fucking stupid. I have degenerate family members, I'd rather give to someone who is trying to do better than someone who is a leach. That bitch would have been fucking Tyrone in the back seat if he had given her that car.

>Edward Norton plays a neo-Nazi who goes to jail for murdering a black guy who was fleeing after trying to steal Norton's car and then decides blacks are actually okay after he is raped by them in prison

Fuckin' faggiest movie I ever wasted my time watching.

Protecting those who will not work because of personal relationship is the essence of the jew.

The Skinheads rape him, not the blacks.

If my son hated me he would not get shit from me. Even if he was a weeb shit furry if he showed he loved me he would get everything.

>who was fleeing after trying to steal Norton's car and then decides blacks are actually okay after he is raped by them in prison
so what you're really saying is you never actually watched the movie
you retarded leaf

This

But, who should have gotten the Torino leaf?

Correct, but its still kinda cucked at the end.

>which is how I feel every boomer thinks their family seems them
>born into well-off family
>haven't worked more than a few months at a time in my entire life
>underwhelming as a student
>waste most of my time reading
>dad routinely jokes that I only care about him because of "the gravy train"
>just want to live on a farm

Fuck boomer mentality, for real.

Which only shows how lazy he is. Making him a degenerate.
>Help? no way I'm busy
Essentially doing what Walt's kids did. The fact that I even have to argue shows how fucked we are.

It's almost like affirmative action doesn't work.

Do you realize you are a genetic dead end because of your beliefs? Also the movie has a terrible message, Eastwood failed in his duty to society and parenting his children, becomes spiteful and sides with the foreigners his generation invited in. A level of cuckoldry I don't think it is possible to surpass

It's a pretty shit movie how it was edited.

The original script has Norton shaving his in the last scene.

>This is what CivNats actually believe

kill yourself

He was brainwashed by the principle and the one dindu that blacks were just like everybody else, then they kill his brother in the end. Its a film that shows that treating blacks like everyone else just ends up with whites dead. Its was a huge redpill for me when i was younger, the (((studio executives))) even cut a scene where after ed norton burys his brother he looks on the mirror and shaves his head again.

Fuck these boomer fucks, they have infested my neighborhood. All they do is take care of there house and drive up property values, gentrification is like a double fuck.