(((Andy RaceWarski))), Cryptofa Ringleader

This guy is a cryptofascist, now you know!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism

He feigns disinterest and being unbiased. But it is clear he is totally on the side of the AltRight/White identity fascists who are trying to hijack our country!

It is obvious what happened: He is a hired actor who is being funded and hired by some Neo Nazi millionaires to pump "redpills" into the mass mind of humanity. He is pure astroturf. It's all an act to brainwash you into being a White supremacist piece of shit!

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

(((Cryptofa))) scum like Warski are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People are getting real tired of your shit rabbi...better pack up to Israel soon.

lol nobody takes "an"caps seriously shut up nerd

OP is a fag. Saged

Low quality bait

PIC=HOW CRYPTOFA WORKS
*cryptofascist wolves in sheep's clothing

Crypto-fascism is the secret support for, or admiration of, fascism. The term is used to imply that an individual or group keeps this support or admiration hidden to avoid political persecution or political suicide. The common usage is "crypto-fascist", one who practices this support.

Sauce: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism

In 2014 Millionaires started to massively fund Cryptofa campaigns online to brainwash young up and coming White people into supporting "muh ethnostate" to save "muh people and muh culture".... THIS IS REDUCING US TO STONE AGE RETARDED TRIBAL MONKEYS. WAKE UP!

WHAT MAKES THE WEST IS WE EVOLVED BEYOND THAT!

ABORT ALT REICH!

ABORT!

high quality TRUTH

prove im a faggot faggot

i dare you

national bolshevism is a joke!!!!

Nazbol:
>National Identity
>Unionized workplaces
>Racial harmony (as in divide lmao)
>Strong borders
>Strong military
>Supporting something bigger than yourself

Ancap
>Jewish hegemony
>Wage slavery
>Basically a world like Brazil but (((Bepis))) rules you
>No borders
>Only private armies controlled by (((them)))
>Supporting a system that only benefits (((the rich)))

lmao shut up nigga

not an argument, you are INSANE

lmao

Is he even white? He looks like a spic or turk not even joking

Oh look, it's the sister fucker again.
Rape your sister any more recently?

he is half portuguese half polish and is dating and knocking up a fucking irish girl

he is euro/white and so he has an agenda because MUH GENES

also he dogwhistles to neo nazis by complaining about anti white things

HE ISN'T EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT, HE IS A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING AND WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU WAKE UP PEOPLE

YOU ARE BEING BRAINWASHED BY THIS MAN WHO THINKS THAT HIS BLOOD ENTITLES HIM TO OPPRESS AND RULE OTHERS

HE IS PRETENDING TO BE LIBERAL HE IS NOT

I swear Andy is like one step away to actually adopting white nationalist ideas. I know he hates being proven wrong, especially on streams hosted on his own channel. It's pretty sad actually.

>I swear Andy is like one step away to actually adopting white nationalist ideas.
IT'S ALL AN ACT U FUCKING IDIOT, HE IS PRETENDING

HE HAS BEEN A NEO NAZI PROBABLY FOR YEARS

HE IS JUST DUPING HIS AUDIENCE

If he hasn't blown us Hasbro your post is worthless

Sage

bump

SAGE goes in all fields

retarded nazi faggot

uou have no argument

Nazism is rising because leftists believe that it should be a crime to even criticize immigration

There is no other way to deal with people who use force to suppress the truth, other than with more force

Get it through your thick skulls, useless alt lite cucks

/thread

can the janitors just ban this lolbertarian nigger already?

Andy Race Warski is all good just some shit posting and bloodsports
>btw get out fagget

destiny may be too far left but at least he isnt antiffa OR alt reich

I like warski (((6 gorillian morski))) but JF is a Goebells in training.

>being libertarian in 2018

?

SAGE

lol censorship is gay

How's your sister today?

she is doing her own life shit i don't fucking interact w/ her anymore

why

u like abusive cunts? says more about u than me fuckin italian trash

kys

I thought he was full Portuguese. Maybe it's just the mustache. Conquistador looking motherfucker.

>He is a hired actor who is being funded and hired by some Neo Nazi millionaires
He's a stuttering 100 IQ normie who realized the Alt Right has a lot of good points.

>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
OK dude, imagine you are leading a tribe of people on an island or in one of those reality TV shows. The other tribe are a bunch of 85 IQ savages but act as a unified whole. They have in group loyalty and each individual acts for the benefit of the tribe. So even though they never build anything they can band together to take your resources.

Your "tribe" on the other hand are a bunch of 105-115 IQ individualist anarcho-capitalists. They are clever and productive, but fanatically opposed to form any sort of tribe or feeling any loyalty to those like them. They are perfectly willing to sit by eating hot pockets and jerking off while their village burns around them.

Which tribe do you think will win?

GENES DON'T MATTER

HE IS 100% A FILTHY FUCKING SCUMBAG REGARDLESS HIS FUCKING GENETIC MAKEUP/GENOME

HIS TRUE FACE=PIC REL8TED

Well, you know, sometimes Andy gets a bit heated. If you're nice to him he's unlikely to kick down your door and murder your family.

he is a fanatical neo nazi playing a long game to brainwash his audience which he spent years gaining only to drag them towards the far right

WAKE THE FUCK UP

HE ISNTT WHO HE SAYS HE IS

YOU ARE BEING BRAINWASHED

keep going this shit is fucking gold

U are right, all these alt right people are just the same as sjw just different political affiliations

Lowtax (SomethingAwful) and Ian Stillgray has agreed to a debate on Warski's channel but he's refusing to schedule them. Wonder what that's about. It would be so good, they've been feuding hardcore for years.

i never directly said this

but yes no shit sherlock

it's so ovious we need to stop these psychotic white identity cultists

literally

fucking

who

I don't know neither of these fucks honestly

Why should you care about a black stranger impregnating your wife instead of you, goy? Sperm is sperm. We are all human. Now raise that man's child!

Maybe he needs to do market research to see if anyone will tune in for a grudge match between a washed up Internet gen-Xer and a literally who.

Boomer election influx detected

Lowtax is the creator of SomethingAwful.

Ian is a former SJW who became a men's right advocate and is a fairly major journalist.

>not knowing JF is the man behind the curtains
JF Goebells is the real man in the shadows.
git gud nigger fagit.

Also, Warski (((my dick so small I can't see-ski))), stop trying to drum up new viewers fagit or you will lose viewers. Gains have to be organic for a kronic progression.

I'm not a fucking boomer asshole I'm almost Gen Z age don't want to dox myself

lots of hateful abusive neo nazis online want to find me and hurt me so i have to be careful

fuck off you stupid fuckin loser

Ian is a cryptofascist online he is just like That Guy T whom i also monitor for their stupid fucking identitarian agenda

this is all part of the same fucking plan and you're fooled

you are brainwashed completely and just get spoonfed your white identity nonsense like a cow

no IDIOT JF is almost just openly fascist

He is co-working with Warski who has been playing dumb for years and jut seems like "a normal dude who doesn't have strong political opinions". Yea fucking right,

Their fucking scheme is working but it's obviously a fucking top-down thing. Astroturfed. This is being funded by some kind of powerful rich as fuck people who want to turn White people into Nazis to create some kind of reich which is the wetdream they have.

Wake the Fuck up!

lmao definitely boomer, specifically of the Q variety.

Take your meds.

>16 posts by this ID
>not attempting to argue, merely spamming talking points and raging
Spam

Sisterfucker! Found you a new hatecrush i see.

my arguments have never been shown to be proven incorrect by absolutely anyone, wake the fuck up

I'm trying to beat motherfuckin' common sense into your little brainwashed brains full of white identity propaganda.

U FUCKING THINK SPENCER, TRS AND WARSKI COME OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE ONLINE POSTING WHITE IDENTITY PROPAGANDA AND GET NAME DROPPED BY SHILLARY?

WAKE THE FUCK U P

>OK dude, imagine you are leading a tribe of people...
Don't bother, he isn't here for real argument. Just report and do not reply without a sage

Tell us about sisterfucking, sisterfucker

Not sure if this is a shitpost, or actual leftist retardation; but Andy Warski isn't "Astroturf". He's just another le edgy atheist neoliberal who's being slowly redpilled by reality after Krautgate.

If he woukd just post pics of his sister the thread would be worthwhile.

>cryptofascism

lmao I like that lefties are finally getting into conspiracy theories

Dude this guy admittedly fucks his sister...its all retardation after that.

I have been studying in depth warski for about a month now

I finally figured out he is actually cryptofascist scum and now I am free to attack him. I make sure who I attack is really bad.

Warski is not good. Repeat: he is a fake fucking plant engaged to make you swallow white identity extremism and think you're "lel so unique n smart" while u get fucking used as cannon fodder by the globalists,

PROTIP RETARD: NAZISM NEVER DIED, IT JUST HID IN PLAIN SITE AND PRETENDED TO BE GOOD BOIZ
/endrant

Hey man idgaf, i'm just glad you found a new target...gets boring without a visit from the old sisterfucker every few weeks.

Ancapistan won't work outside of a white ethnostate

>lmao definitely boomer
You aren't a native Am-Eng speaker. He's not a boomer. Everything about his writing style says he's young, and some kind of mental case. The multiple hours-long posting sprees and flaming rageposting also tells you he has mania, which I suggest may come from stimulant abuse. I suspect he has an ADHD diagnosis and saves up his ritalin to get high on. But the ADHD diagnosis is probably masking some kind of schizo-X disorder. If he's not getting high on ritalin or meth to post like this, then he's in the manic phase of Bipolar

The cuck-boomer-like narrative he promotes(and never bothers to argue for, he just screams it out) is probably inherited from his dad. He's still that young that he hasn't evolved far from old pops.

You realize that you have some sort of mental disability right? I feel bad for you in all honesty.

Mate you really should look at the benefits of killing yourself.
>one less white person
>you can stop worrying about whites surviving
>you will be free to expand your mind without the limitations of the flesh
>you can say a white person made you do it and so demonize whites further
>noone will miss you
>it will reduce carbon emissions
Now you have a few options. You could take a bunch of pills and then drink enough to pass out. Or you could put a length of hose from tye car exhaust into the cockpit, make it airtight, then drink enough to fall asleep. You could jump off a bridge. You could jump in front of a train. Hell you could run into traffic.
It's easy, it's relatively painless, amd it will genuinely solve almost all of your problems.
Seriously consider it OP. For the good of humanity and your cause, kill yourself. I really believe you want to do the right thing. Hand on my heart I'm tellinh you, you killing yourself is literally the very best thing you could do fpr the betterment of humanity. The only thing holding you back is your own cowardice.
But I believe in you bro. You can do it!

>NEVER STICK UP FOR YOURSELF. ONLY LETS BLACKS AND BROWN PEOPLE ACT IN SELF INTEREST YOURE BETTER THAN THAT GOY
where exactly do you draw the line between 'normal white identity folks' (sounds nice!) and unwitting globalist tool??

>he is half portuguese half polish and is dating and knocking up a fucking irish girl
Doxxing

>have been studying in depth warski for about a month now
>I finally figured out he is actually cryptofascist scum and now I am free to attack him.
Trying to organize a raid

Mods/Janitors, do your fucking job!

This is extremely worrying: What is going on with these people?

Jesus fucking christ why’re you so outraged and going on mass spammy posting sprees on Sup Forums. It’s not like RaceWarsKi is going around like a Nazi. He is just hosting a live show for people to come and see. He’s making a living (a business) just like your ANCAPISTAN(R) ideals tell you to do so. And what’s your solution to the migrant problem other than the alt right?

Honestly, I agree with that notion that Andy Warski is going for this "unbiased lefty" angle in his approach to being a moderator. I understand though, he just doesn't want Warski live to be dismissed as a "racist/Nazi" platform for racists and Nazis. Andy probably aligns ideologically with the vast majority of the mainstream alt-right's talking points. There's no way you can listen to all those great arguments, by interlocutors like JF or Spencer, and see all that (empirical and historical) evidence supporting the alt-right's case and not at least reconsider your entire world-view.

KILL YOURSELF SCHIZO SISTER RAPIST KIKE FAGGOT

Cryto facist. Its called internet trolling.
>your saying identity politics are cancerous nice job liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s

Lol fuck off

Also sage this shit

Eloquently put user. The entire situation really is that asinine.

Hello again sisterfucker.

liar

go away

SOON

it's not funny u fuckin idiot

nazism is seriously BAD it's not just a funny meme JOKE anymore

wake the FUCK up !

Stop raping your sister!
Kill yourself!
Wake up!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahababababababababbababababababab holy shit kill yourself kike. And so help me God if I ever catch you using (((parenthesis))) again, I'll build an oven and throw you in it myself.

KIKES DID 9/11
GOOGLE USS LIBERTY
OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

I haven't even seen her in over 2 yrs u fuckin asshole

I said repeatedly she fucking abused me when I was underage

fuck off trolls stop bringing her up

honestly i will ebgin to ignore u people

but you are so fucking evil

you fucking piece of SHIT

parenthesis means tribal bigot, like Zionism, like Nazism, like BLM

IDENTITY POLITICS=CANCER
WAKE THE FUCK UP ASSHAT!
WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these frustrations and incest-rape guilt feelings can go away in an instant.

Hahahahahahahahaha how old are you? 15? You're the only one playing identity politics here you little cunt.

Also Nazbol:
>Starvation.
>Killing of protestors.
truly an englightened ideology

No its not a joke. Good thing too. Shit will hit the fan soon enough. I welcome it.

she fucking drugged/manipulated/seduced me when she was older and I was UNDERAGE u fuckin asshole

i only keep posting it because I don't want new people on my threads to think this is true ok?

YOU ARE A LIAR
FUCK OFF
STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING LIES
YOU ARE HUMAN TRASH

I'm over 18 idiot, shut up and stop being a rude jerk. Honestly you white identity people are stoned off your ass on a drug called 'TRIBALISM'.

You are thinking like stone age primitive apes. I am here to enlighten you idiots and shake you the FUCK awake. Tribalism has made u blind and dumb

"BUT MUH WHITE EUROPEAN HERITAGE"
"MUH WHITE DEMOGRAPHIX R GOIN DOWN"

that sounds like weak sauce from a weak stupid pussy who thinks he needs muh big strong white power to live

typical idiotic neo nazi

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>national bolshevism is a joke!!!!
Not as big of a joke as ancap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOURE A FAGGOT AND A SCHIZO. YOU WERE RAPED BY YOUR DAD IN A WIG

Why did you rape your sister?

I like Andy and I don't like people who attack him.

how?

ancap has existed since the dawn of time, it's the state of nature u fuckin idiot

u need to impose force and violent criminal actions on innocent people to stop ancap from existing

wake the FUCK up

>libertarians
>hating Israel
pick one

>state of nature
>implying
Yeah, I guess that's why every civilization has had government in one form or another, whether it's feudalism, dictatorship, or democracy.

In 2018, being called a Nazi is a sign of good moral character.

Once you break free of the equality meme and realize that populations are genetically different, fascism is unironically the most logical conclusion.

well fuck u I won't give up attacking this fucking asshat who is trying to poison youth minds to be white identity fanatics.

WHITE IDENTITY IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE IT CAN START A CIVIL FUCKING WAR

ALL IDENTITY POLITIX IS CANCER BUT WE NEED TO FIGHT WHITE IDENTITY FOR OUR VERY FUCKING SURVIVAL
/endrant

Reveal your leaf namefag.

Jim?
Is that you?

I'M PROUD AS HELL TO BE U.S. AMERICAN

FUCK OFF WHITE TRASH YOU DON'T BELONG HERE