Watamote

So when exactly did this manga go from being "social retard girl perpetually fucks up making friends" to being "Tomoko's Weird Lesbian Harem"?

Kyoto trip.

>Lesbian
kys

Also, what the fuck is wrong with this girl?

Yandere in training.

This. At this point, Tomoko completely abandoned her quest for popularity and ironically has become more popular as a result

But only with other girls, really. I guess some guys are a bit more aware of her now.

I love how Yuri Tamura just silently witnesses the violence.

Yuri is a fool to no one. She's probably the most grounded and aware girl in the series.

Is character growth done right

Easy best girl, along with makeup chan

Man, doing that shit on vendor machines is so goddamn ghetto. Fucking Tomoko

She still hasn't had her name revealed, has she? She's good, but I think Nemo's sass is hard to beat.

I swear she's done worse. Lack of social contact resulted in not enough people pointing out what is and isn't appropriate, I guess.

>kys
kys yourself

She's in love.

Why is Nemo doing all these stuff? Is she butthurt Tomo doesn't remember her?

she is just a bully

She's poking fun, she was doing impressions of other people. Tomoko is also the only one who knows why she's worked on doing impressions in the first place.
>Is she butthurt Tomo doesn't remember her?
That too, probably. Tomoko snubbed her pretty hard at the time.

I just noticed that Emoji came from nowhere to make that statement

If you can see Emoji, you might be safe. Always be wary of the Emoji you CAN'T see.

>Why is Nemo doing all these stuff? Is she butthurt Tomo doesn't remember her?

She's basically Tomoko without social anxiety and more self-awareness.

God she really broke Emoji didn't she? It's so funny yet so sad.

Change in her character. She was normal girl before and probably going to be Tomoko's friend. But then kyoto happened and she got other friends. Then VA thing happened an her Otaku status was revealed. It then that Nemo became Tomoko if she hid her power level. It's most evident in the track running chapter when they both thought the exact same thing. Nemo isn't so much a bully in that she is dick like Tomoko is see Except Tomoko is the only one Nemo drops the charade for and thus the only one she is a dick to.
The impression here was all in good nature and based on how she acts in class

where as this one is all spite and something only Tomoko would have gotten.

I don't think Nemo despises Tomoko in the same way Tomoko resents most people. She definitely holds being snubbed by her against her, but not to a significant degree. She's clearly appreciative that Tomoko covered for her during the cafeteria VA discussion, even if she doesn't outright acknowledge it.