Has anybody else noticed that guys that strongly prefer cats to dogs are way more likely to be soyboys/cucks?

Has anybody else noticed that guys that strongly prefer cats to dogs are way more likely to be soyboys/cucks?

It has remained a constant in my life. I've had a few friends who grew up with cats and hated dogs and both of them right now are in relationships with roasties who have children to other men and are just basic push overs as men.
Is there a correlation?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bOBQ7SDHueo
youtube.com/watch?v=xUAjUpBu6eA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you should seriously consider suicide

Soyboys are usually mutts and non-whites don't like dogs.

Has anyone else noticed that only 16 year olds use pet preference as an indicator of soy levels?

Horse masterrace reporting in

I'm not a cuck and I'm more of a cat guy, $0.02

Toxoplasmosis.
Their brains are infected.
Varg talks about this.

>Is there a correlation?
yes

>you should seriously consider suicide
no, YOU are

you need a shred of manliness to make a dog behave. a cat is better for them since you can just declaw it and it's pretty much harmless to your furniture

Why?

>Choice of pets are political
More D&C garbage from nu/pol/. Faggot mods will keep this thread up, too.

The political discussion exists over questioning whether or not a personal preference over an animal companion can alter the persons perception on life and therefore political opinion over the persons emotional and by extension mental stability and how they take part in forming said political opinion, you fucking anime cuck poster.

Easy on the soy there buddy.

Dogs > Cats any day but if anyone gave me the option to have a cat as a pet. I'd choose the savannah cat.

Pets are disgusting and are a crutch for the emotionally weak.

Cat owners and dog owners, specially those who treat their animals as babies, and use baby talk (doggo, pupper, pupperino) are faggoty soyboys who neeed their wibble pibble to feel like men. Fuck pets, they are revolting.

Generally I prefer cats because they're not as needy and I can do my own thing but honestly if I had a choice I wouldn't have any pet in my house. Although my cat is much quieter than a dog she still can be insanely obnoxious by making howling meows in the middle of the night or jumping on my desk.

This. Honestly fuck pets. I actually do love my cat quite a bit but thats more just from growing up with the animal. Its all really an unintended circumstance that my family happens to have a cat but if I ever have an option to get a pet in the future I definitely wouldn't.

I have a ferret, what does that make me

a faggot

Having a well behaved and happy dog requires more responsibility, routine, discipline and dominance. With a cat, the bus is often driving itself, especially if it's neutered and hasn't been heavily socialized as a kitten.

That being said, there is nothing with having a cat. You can be a perfectly normal person and just enjoy cats. Just because cucks breathe air or shit in the toilet, doesn't mean you should stop doing it.

cats just dont give a fuck about you aside from free food and shelter. Dog will at least form some sort of friendly relationship with the owner (unless you brutally abuse him).

From my own experience, much less people want cats compared to dogs. cats are generally just oversized pests. I live in a village and we had both cats and dogs. when our dog has puppies, we gave them away and people come in big numbers. when our cat has kittens, nobody wanted them and we drown them in a bucket. In fact, a lot of our neighbours did the same

>non-whites will never know this feeling

I wish I had a samoyed. They look so damn fluffy.

This. Who wouldn't want whats basically a domesticated jungle cat as a pet?

Dog is a pack animal by nature it will spontaneously show submission (= what people see as affection) to you as a pack leader unless you fuck up and he starts seeing HIM as the leader and you as just a member of the pack.

Cat on the other hand is a solitary animal by nature and if you want to have a "friendly relationship" with it, it needs to be socialized as a kitten, where you insert yourself (and by extension humans in general) as the kitten's mother/sibling which will never kick him out (unlike actual cat mothers who eventually do). If you let the kittens just be kittens, ofc they're gonna not give a fuck about you.

Also,
seek help

Now can you further elaborate. How old are you, What do you do for a career (includes studying) and who did you want to win the American 2016 election.

Just as some additional information of the kind of person you are that prefers cats.

>cats just dont give a fuck about you aside from free food and shelter

Not true. A well-socialized cat would put his owner on at least the same level of value as food. But hey, Slavs are damaged and nobody takes your opinions about behavior/psychology seriously anyways.

I didn't say I prefer cats. I've had all kinds of animals over the course of my life. Dogs, cats, birds, lizards, rodents.

Anyway, late 30s, lawyer, don't believe in elections.

because youre sitting here on a monday morning talking about "soyboys" and pets as if its political in any way. youre obviously an oxygen thief.

meh. calling me a soy cuck ain't gonna make me stop loving cats.

wow, that's beautiful.

Oooo, big tough guy kicks a small cat. Nigger tier behavior from a fat beaner/dothead looking faggot. I hope this asshole's kid gets mauled to death by a mountain lion. Or better yet, the loyal family pitbull.

For maximum keks, get a cockatoo and enjoy 80 years of insaniy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bOBQ7SDHueo

I had the toughest craziest cat u could imagine cunt, a dog couldnt compair

is anyone else tired of these niggers being left out to bark all day and night?
also op, I could say that behavior linked to what type of pet you have implies dog owners are obnoxious self righteous assholes that go out of their way to inconvenience everyone around them because they are too lazy to train their bark machine rat to shut the fuck up.

There is a theory that the toxoplasmosis parasite affects the brain and causes crazy cat lady syndrome. If its true I dont see why it wouldnt affect males aswell.

>Tfw allergic to both cats and dogs

Why can't I love both cats and dogs?

Ever notice how "dog people" are always aggressive and stupid?

people who intentionally hurt animals are subhuman and deserve only death.

That pisses me off a lot.

they're also usually pic related

Wow is she getting knotted? I hope she does.

You sound like a cat owner. OP is correct.

soyboy cucked cat owner detected , dont reply to him otherwise his soy ghost will get you

Posters like you are why our flag is on par with India around here.

Just liike my skyrim mods

I've noticed that as well. I don't know why but dogs always seem more masculine while cats seem more feminine.

In my experience, dog owners were soyboys/cucks with no job/minimum wage while cat owning males were carefree chads with good jobs.
Contradictory to this, I have also noticed that sandniggers and chinks dislike dogs, so of course, the best course of action is to get a non nigger breed of dog(goldens, shepherds etc) and a cat.
Dogs are simply high maintenance which is why I have avoided getting one, if I can't spare time for him, he'll be sad and that's no good.

Funny how 90% of roasties on tinder are like "MUH IMA SWIPE RIGHT FOR UR DOGG. PROUD DOG MOM HAHA, LOVE DOGS. LET ME PET YOUR DOG"
Dogs smell like fucking shit and they jump on you. Every time I go over to someones house and they say "oh don't worry he'll just jump on you at first ;)" I push it off and leave. A faggot pitbull tried to lunge at me and it got a boot to the throat, and it didn't fuck with me anymore after that. They think they're the shit until you forcibly bring them to heel, every dog needs that. Cats just leave you alone if you push them away. Fuck dogs

Not the cats fault soy boys like them, had animals all my life recently converted to the cat side, I loved my dog but they are so much effort. Not home at normal walk time I’m going dig out some plants, having friends over mind the dog shit bros or all good dudes picked up the shit except for the ones I didnt see sorry bros, piss on stuff, hump people, pink dick hanging out, eating any food left in gaurded, having the cat my life has changed for the better, empty litter twice a week, no cleaning or washing comes for pats when needed, no barking. Also soy boys are the ones that need muh guard dog

>i like dogs
>dog people are stupid

dumb

>calling people an asshole for leaving noisy rats outside all day and night constantly disturbing the peace makes me a cat owning soyboy
Have you ever been around constant nonstop barking? These fucking things need shot.

THIS

I like both /k/ats and doggos. But cats are much lower maintenance pets. Put out food and water + scoop box twice a week = little rodent killing cuteness machine that won't bark all night.

There is no correlation one way or the other. You're overthinking this shit.

Forgot to mention that dogs shit in your house, and if you ever leave food out they try to eat it even if you discipline them 100 times they still do it.
>"b-but it's a dog, dogs bark and shit and slobber and eat your food haha it's just a dog that's what dogs do, it's just a dog get used to it haha"
Kill yourself

I can smell the estrogen wafting off of you.

>haha it's just a dog that's what dogs do
fucking hate trash dog owners. This is their line for everything

Nope.

Cats cause schizophrenia. Most red pilled cunts have cats.

You're just autistic and think one or the other when in reality both serve a useful purpose to humanity. That's why they're domesticated.

Thats a good cat. Cant say Ive seen a maincoon farm cat before, but Im sure he does a good job.
>I also have 2 labs. One took down a doe last year and dragged it into my yard.
fuckin lol

Love my farm cats. Pic related is my fav. This little guy loves to kill mice and snakes.

idk where you think youre going.

YES!

Yes men that prefer savage killing machines that still retain their insane hunting skills and independence are more cucked than men that like a dependent, needy, endlessly attention whorring animal that literally whines and shouts whenever it can't get its own way, needs something or is upset.

What would you rather have to hunt down pic related? A jagpanther, or a jagdpoodle?

>my cat looks the same
>is 12 and won't be around soon
:(

fuck you for that picture

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

I live with two cats that I'd rather not have. That doesn't mean that I want to harm them or kill them but I see them as pointless creatures leaving hair everywhere, and adding to my daily chores. I like them in little doses but I'm tired of cleaning after them.

These cats are not mine and after these two die there's no way in hell I'm getting another pet.

Pets are stupid and a burden.

>Has anybody else noticed that guys that strongly prefer cats to dogs are way more likely to be soyboys/cucks?
No, you're just moronic and want to politicise everything like the commie you are. Can't even enjoy fucking cats now because of your anecdotal evidence faggot.

Sieg Heil

God damn it! Stop making me feel those feels.

Pets are a waste of resources and money.

Cat litter comes from strip mining and there's a lot of energy used to produce cat litter. Cat feces are contaminating the seas and marine animals have been colonized with toxoplasmosis.

Dog feces contaminate the underground water and the majority of dog owners are assholes.

Back in the day, in the 1950s we all cherish, nobody was a faggot who'd treat their dog as a toddler, and called it pupper or doggo.

Men were men, and if the dog they accidentally got became a nuisance it was killed and nobody got their fee fees hurt.

Can you imagine don draper from mad men talking in baby talk to a wittle pibble? Fuck no.

You all faggets should stop that pet insanity and leave it for women and normies.

Nothing beats a well trained dog bred and trained its specific purpose. They'll even out mouse and rat a cat. Cats are pets like hamsters or snakes, dogs are tools like chainsaws or motorcycles that can save your life if needs be...
youtube.com/watch?v=xUAjUpBu6eA

Any man that "likes" an animal beyond their usefulness around the house is a soyboy, plain and simple.

Fuck you, dogs have incredible utility and have been the white mans companion for tens of thousands of years. My dog comes hunting with me, doesn't trust niggers and will kill anyone who tries to come onto my property bringing a threat.

What the fuck did you expect when you asked that question on Sup Forums

Old Yeller is literally from the 1950s

fuck you right in the pussy

> Old Yeller is literally from the 1950s.

Produced by disney and it is for kids. Pets are for kids not for men.

I love cats and I'm a construction worker so automatically not a soyboy. Only psychopaths don't like cats.

Obviously because cats are the women's best friend, as they homesteaded throughout the centuries together.

a dog will be friendly with anyone who gives it food. I don't like the way dogs are constantly begging for food, its pathetic and they eat their own poo. Dogs are for people who can't make friends and are not comfortable being alone, dogs owners think of the dog as almost equal to them but they are such stupid creatures and they would just die with the owner coddling it. Cats kill mice but they are also interesting to observe because they are curious and do things that don't involve begging for food all day and jumping on guests.

I don't care what type of food you bring to my house, my dog won't let you in.

Dogs are the niggers of quadrupedal animals.

That's retarded. Preferences in pets doesn't determine your personality.

T. Cat owner

why the fuck do you let your dog inside your house

That little girl is very well protected

To keep would be thieves out, and because I live in a place it is -30C outside.

>nigger flag
>nigger webm
>nigger opinion
Cats are the white man's pet

t.achmed

>wanting an animal that requires less physical activity, daily routine and emotional connection has nothing to do with your personality

I'm a full 1488er and I love my cat. Cat ownership is implicitly white. Africans and Asians torture and eat them. It can take years to form a meaningful bond with them, once you do they're very loyal and affectionate pets. Intelligent, cunning. And the process is ongoing, they don't give their loyalty haphazardly like pack animals, it's earned. Only the white man has enough love for the denizens of nature enough to nurture such a relationship. Proto-aryan Egyptians worshipped cats before they were mongrelized. Cat ownership is inherently white

yes
since I heard about Toxoplasmosis I'm vary around cat owners. Can they infect me too or only when i cuddle their cat?

dogs are for people who can't get affection from anything else though. Like the second you get a dog the fucker loves you, with cats it can take months. Cats are better because they aren't needy.

I love all animals

toxoplasmosis was literal fake news though.
It doesnt actually affect human behavior in any way

they're man's best friend

I've noticed that guys who travel a lot tend to prefer cats. You leave extra food out, extra water, and clean shitboxes and bam, you're perfectly fine to leave for a few days.