Poll

white nationalists of Sup Forums, if it came down to it and you couldn't stop the Muslims and the Jews/atheists/fags from changing your historically Christian Western nations, what would you prefer

>Jewish run, atheist, feminist, homo filled free society (I know this is sort of already the current situation but lets say it got worse and worse)

or

>Muslim run anti atheist, sharia run, homophobic, anti jewish society like saudi arabia

inb4 suicide and fighting

choose one

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Second one.

White Sharia Now!

this

I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

stupid question
neither
sage

I don't mind Islam. Christianity is just judaism pt 2

it wont happen jews power is collapsing even if they dont know it and the refuges from the middle east has stopped
all of you are yesterday news ,china is the real adversary i hope that europe and russia alianze work and we let the jewishe america

Jews easily.

Leafs imported muslims

Obviously the latter. Civic nationalists are fucking braindead cucks who advocate for the ideals that ruined Western Civilization in the first place.

Besides it's also a matter of self-interest. It's just better for me as a man in the Islamic system than the current degenerate faggotry and atheism where men are essentially punished for daring to have a set of balls, pussy-whipped and divorce-raped. Give me Islam any day over this crap.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

>Choose this stupid option or this stupid option.
I choose to fight against either administration regardless of my chances of success. Hail Victory

Muslim shilling are the source of the majority of racists threads.
Everything Muslims touch turn to sand dirt and blood. They can't sustain themselves.
Jews at least pump money into white power fantasies

Go eat some pork while you use it's dick like a butt plug

>MUH RACYISS

You sound like a nigger.

>Muslim with Confederate flag
Fuck off Muhammad.

Genocide of the Jews and Muslims

Way to pitch your ottoman empire to whites sand nog

Depends on the scenario. If you mean Christianity would be on the verge of being wiped out, then it wouldn't matter because the Rapture would occur before that could happen. The Christian people will not perish before that day on which Christ appears in a cloud with great power and glory.

If Christianity is merely suppressed, I'd take the Muslims since they are at least a fraction correct and really just misled by Semitic cultists, whereas atheistic kikes and degenerates are legit devil worshipers.

I am a WASP Southerner. You sound like a nigger or a mutt.

Neither. Now ditch the meme flag shlomo.

>WASP
>Southerner
Carpetbagger faggot

Have thought on this often and can see it as a possible future dilemma. Islam, its really not bad at all, and they accept converts.

>they accept converts
Not really, whitey. Google the Abassid Revolution.

look at this guys impeccable logic

I doubt you are. My family has been in the us since the 1500s. Beat the British, beat the Southerners, and countless others. You rolling over for Muslims while Jews may try to pull strings it's only when the left embrassed Islam did they try to turn men into soy boys.

Inshallah

>not just killing them both