rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so did the holodomor

>free train ride

Bump

Then explain why none of the eye-witnesses involved in the supposed gassing / cremations mentioned a strange bright red/pink coloration to the victim's bodies, which is seen when someone dies of cyanide poisoning. Not one.

In fact, of those who few who actually claimed the bodies were discolored, they said the bodies were blue. That is inconsistent with cyanide poisoning. Please explain how this detail was overlooked by these supposed eye-witnesses?

In our imagination

Muh 6gorillion+annex-the diseases.

I can confirm, Hitler was very kind to the Jewish community. The Jews also thanked Yahweh for bringing Hitler into their lives.

yes it did. We will have a test on it this friday. you must score at least 80% to pass the 6th grade.

Kek.

checked and fbbp nigger kike OP

∩___∩
|ノ ヽ
/ ● ● | クマ──!!
| (_●_) ミ
彡、 |∪| 、`\
/ __ ヽノ /´> )
(___) / (_/
| /
| /\ \
| / ) )
∪ ( \
\_)

Jews were rounded up for being communists, no one disputes that.

>mfw you passed.

>be a hostile foreign populace during wartime
>removed from the ghettoes of your own making to internment camps
>bluepill each other with rumours to the point you refuse to shower
>your act of defiance and the resulting lack of hygiene leads to lice infestations, and a typhus epidemic ensues
>blame it on the people trying to save you from the inevitable results of your own filth

Oy vey...

>tfw been 6 my whole life and will be for the rest of it

Funny to see this thread in passing, and it's so unusual, I stopped and thought "wait, what?"

I identify as a holocaust survivor, give me shekels.

and if you don't stop it will happen again

Stupid baity slide thread. Dont reply, just sage it

The holocaust happened and 6 million died.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

siraaronrichards.imgur.com/

nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

have had many convo's w jews and a few had family that were at Auschwitz

sure, yeah people were put into camps, they were labor camps I would assume that yes some people who constantly fought back were exectued but I don't believe this massive hangar sized fucking gas chambers and showers that were used for just mass execution that makes no fucking sense in total war to divert so much energy and fuel for this shit, I don't believe in human soap, bead sheets and lamp shades and I sure as hell don't believe in the holocoaster. I think it's perfectly reasonable to question the 6 gorillion number mainly because of how many camps were behind the Iron curtain. A lot of these people were potentially subversive to the German Reich. Also the Holodomor also happened where 4 - 12 million Ukrainians starved to death when the Bolsheviks running the USSR got angry at them for trying to secede from the union and become independent. This was probably one of the darkest hours Europe ever faced where every family and every ethnic group suffered.