WITNESS COMES FORWARD!

Murder on the Tracks UPDATE 2018 - HUGE! - Former Pro Wrestler Billy Jack Haynes Comes Forward After 30 Years As A Witness!

VIDEO: youtu.be/UR_QZ694R18

Background: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6fx50w/murder_on_the_tracks_kevin_ives_don_henry_linda/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQy_Fm5uAac
madcowprod.com
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7wppe9/the_legal_grounds_for_president_trump_to_demand_a/
amazon.com/Programmed-Kill-Politics-Serial-Murder/dp/0595326404
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127722171
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Jack_Haynes
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=ow0yPO8g9YA
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=832s
archive.is/gQxc3
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtu.be/RQnXgqPtzs4?t=40m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=1-3OpqDsiK8
youtube.com/watch?v=__klFddcSAc
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>any day now

Jesus christs nigger lips, i had no idea!!!!! Holy fuck, you just ruined my chances of going to bed now. Now, i must endure this time of digging into this rabbit hole. Thanks OP, but seriously, fuck you.

NOW THATS A FUCKING HAPPENING!

HOLY SHIT BILLY JACK HAYNES JUST SAID HE WORKED FOR BARRY SEAL!

>weenie pump refinery
What?

bumpity bump! Justice for Linda Ives!

Bumparoo!

Do you think she still lurks here?

Watching this:
youtube.com/watch?v=oQy_Fm5uAac

Jesus fucking Christ... How did a fucking crime family almost become president twice?

probably. even shills end up here for good.

Can I get a rundown please?

Hope Billy Jack doesn't have a dumbbell mishap...

>two kids see drug/cash swap
>get killed
>dumped on tracks
>coroner covers it up, says they were stoned
>same coroner said a guy without a head died from an ulcer and a guy with 5 gunshot wounds was a suicide
>corner answered to bill clinton before he was president, and bill kept his job secure despite all this
>witnesses to the murders keep coming forward, and keep getting executed before giving testimony
>30 years pass
>another witness, the wrestler

How long will he last?

Just watched the video from reddit.
How does any of this implicate the clintons?

These kids.
Don Henry
Kevin Ives

who do you think was doing the deal? Word was, back afore he became president, that Bill liked his coke and he liked his hookers *real* young. From what I heard, the BATF agents that were killed at WACO were all ex-bodyguards of Clinton from when he was Gov of Ark. Just too many knew he liked coke and 12 year old whores.

This freelancer has made his life's work to track the Clinton drug cartel

madcowprod.com

>It's all true

Bump
Fucking clintons the body count keeps getting bigget

Well, these two youngsters were killed at the start of the "Arkancides"... That's where the term comes from.
It'd be real karmic justice if it is the case of these two boys that ultimately shed light on the whole evil, decades long cabal...

Double down on your truthy trip

Devil's advocate here.

He's shilling for a gofundme and never once said he went to any form of authorities. Although going on the news as well does seem somewhat validating.

Still, kinda stinks. You telling me that if Clinton was involved he wouldn't be going straight to the law offices of Trump's PERSONAL lawyers?

The donation shilling seriously looks bad.

BUMP!

Though it seems clear to whom he is referring why doesn't he just name the names already..
Did they even have cell phones in 1987?

>Its an /asp/ and Sup Forums overlap again episode

bumpy

Absolutely massive

BREAKING NEWS: The legal grounds for President Trump to demand a DNA test of Chelsea Clinton

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7wppe9/the_legal_grounds_for_president_trump_to_demand_a/

amazon.com/Programmed-Kill-Politics-Serial-Murder/dp/0595326404

Read this if you want some hardcore redpilling

bumpit

bamp

InteRESTing stuff for sure. It's a shame I have to work tomorrow. BED BED BED SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

wait, is this the same story where someone couple months ago posted about being the mother or some relative asking us to do some digging?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127722171
this here i mean. was this LARP?

don't worry, we'll make the exact same thread tomorrow and the day after and the day after that, the day after that and the day after that

bingo. not a larp.

It boggled my mind that people on here still think bill just became a serial rapist and a sadist when he became president through fraudulent means. These behaviors come from childhood, they do not just happen.

Holy trips of truth check

Are you thick? Everyone who went straigth to the law got killed. It is better to have the world know the testimoney first, so that he is insured against being suicided. Did you miss the fbi committing high treason?

She has been asking for help for decades iirc, she came to the right place

What... the... actual... fuck. This IS big.

Grab some screencaps op! Im not going on reddit.

bump

bumparoo

How many faggots witnessed this murder?

How many faggots shilled this board?

See:
Visit www.madcowprod.com

>How did a fucking crime family almost become president twice?
it's not entirely unprecedented, given that the Kennedy's got their start in bootlegging

WHY DID YOU TELL ME EARLIER YOU WITNESSED IT TOO?????????
>RIP in peace

Wow, underrated and worth a watch. Thanks for posting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Jack_Haynes

someone update his wiki to include this new info

bump

KEK time for prison

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

the gofundme was started a couple months ago, wonder why there was a time in delay in between gfm and youtube vid?

I remember this story on Unsolved Mysteries. Why would anyone kill 2 boys and leave their bodies on the tracks like that? I believe this dude, his emotions seem on point and he names names.

youtube.com/watch?v=ow0yPO8g9YA

[–]T2AmR 11 points 8 months ago
What are some interesting facts about the case you can think of off the top of your head that are not publicly known?

permalinkembedsave

[–]Linda_Ives[S] 16 points 8 months ago
A large number of homosexuals are connected in various ways to the case. There was semen in Don's underwear.

permalinkembedsaveparent

[–]T2AmR 3 points 8 months ago
That is pretty fascinating considering the whole pedogate thing.

also, what a waste of an AMA.
loads of bandwagon jumpers being like "wow im a mom, your brave". with no fucking questions

ITS HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=832s

Read about this a couple a months ago. Federal Judge reviewing this case.

A mother's 30-year quest to uncover secrets she hopes will shed light on her son's mysterious death in 1987 has led a federal judge to order a private review of several tightly guarded government documents.
The documents may or may not reveal anything new about the death of Linda Ives' 17-year-old son, Kevin, whose body was discovered before dawn on Aug. 23, 1987, alongside that of his friend, Don Henry, 16, on a dark stretch of Saline County railroad tracks. But the Benton woman says it's time to find out.
Though the state medical examiner initially determined that the boys were struck by a train as they lay in a marijuana-induced deep sleep, another pathologist said he believed they were killed before their bodies were placed on the tracks -- though no one has ever conclusively said how.

>Fairly long article. Worth a read:
archive.is/gQxc3

The Barry Seal he says he bought drugs off worked for the Medellin cartel. Pretty infamous dude.

nice vid, thanks

>he says he bought drugs off worked for the Medellin cartel
yeah it' not just a "he said" issue it's well established.

Yeah he turned informant for the DEA.

>Barry Seal
>Governer of Arkansas ~ Bill Clinton
>Mena Airport
>Iran-Contra

That is not important what is important is how you are now implicated and your life is in danger.
Thanks for playing.

>Shills ITT be like : What does Hillary Clinton have to Do with Bill Clinton.

And the slide begins!

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

This is real shit, I hope the wrestler brings it to light. It's funny with all the Clinton crimes I've never heard of this one.

Its in this video that I have been spamming for 2 years.

I thought it might tie in the Rose Law Firm and Webb Hubbel.

Proof : goto 40:55
youtu.be/RQnXgqPtzs4?t=40m55s

I've watched Clinton Cash, not this one. Looks good. What's your interest in Clinton if you live in OZ?

they conduct international operations including ones in OZ, they fucked up bad when they fucked with me been grinding this Axe for a very long time.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-3OpqDsiK8

Bump! I can't help but hopefully one of you autists can. Hang 'em high!

You got these e-celebs getting to interview the clintons and shit in person.
clintons and bush and people like adam schiff need secret service from me.

Trips of truth.

Those kids didn't deserve to go out that way.
I hope the Clintons get strung up and swing from the same tree so they get to look at one another while they die as they twist in the wind.
Bump

>tits or gtfo

MODS I WANT YOU TO THINK VERY CAREFULLY ABOUT BANNING SOMEONE THAT "DOXES" A CONGRESSMAN WITH SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCES

Call, Fax or Drop By for a Visit
Congressman Schiff has three offices, one in Washington, D.C., one in Burbank and one in Hollywood, CA. Please see below for appropriate contact information.
Burbank
245 E. Olive Avenue, #200
Burbank, California 91502
P: (818) 450-2900
P: (323) 315-5555
F: (818) 450-2928
Washington, DC
2372 Rayburn House
Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
P: (202) 225-4176
F: (202) 225-5828
Hollywood
5500 Hollywood Blvd, Suite #416
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Open Tuesdays 2 pm - 5 pm
P: (323) 315-5555
Please note: This office is only open by appointment.

MODS I WANT YOU TO THINK VERY CAREFULLY ABOUT BANNING SOMEONE THAT "DOXES" A CONGRESSMAN WITH SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCES

Mena Arkansas was once a town completely propped up by the CIA and they were certainly involved. That said, not sure I see a direct Clinton connection.

"What I did for in and around Arkansas makes me fit to run the Nation" - Bill Clinton

"Bill was so high on cocaine he fell into a garbage can"

he was groomed to be president by the deep state just for this particular reason, blackmailing him later to do their bidding

youtube.com/watch?v=__klFddcSAc

answer me honestly why can't you see the connection between bill clinton and bill clinton ?

putting the clintons and bushes into super max prisons just means you will get better prices on cocaine.

what ya gunna do now CIA ?

the shills are already here smdh

Buy American made Cocaine
Not thirdworld shit colored people cocaine
Make America Great Again

Speaking of shills lets talk the truth
Obama administration was adamant about promoting REDDIT
see Pic Related.

Reddit is already dead it just doesn't know it yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE