This guy gets it

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=A95AA775E3ECE308E15EA54F8CE64215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake & gay

This is true. White people really fucking suck.

>muh constitutions
What a retard

>white people suck
not hate speech
>black people suck
hate speech

>>white people suck
>not hate speech
That's because if you're in the hegemonic political position you can't be a victim, deadshit. I bet you're white, stupid, and angry, right?

bad bait

there are other countries than america whom are also white, and are not in a "hegemonic political position"

this is a meme, downvoted

You have no refutation to offer at all. That's a shame. I suppose that being an uneducated, retarded, underage white boy makes it hard to refute superior arguments.

he's saying to fight to survive. you guys are fucking retarded, read between the lines.
he's right, the constitution won't do shit if people are gunning you down in the street, brown people don't give 1 shit about the constitution
you have to STAND UP and FIGHT

do you really believe this? are you really this brainwashed and delusional?
>> the current mental state state of the left.

>That's because if you're in the hegemonic political position you can't be a victim, deadshit
wrong

the fire is fucking rising, maybe a little too fast

How is this kind of reasoning defensible? Because I physically resemble the majority of the ruling class in my society, I will in all situations benefit from this resemblance? And, thereby, any wrongdoing against me should go unpunished?

Yes

Rights don't exist. Only what you're willing to fight for.

He is right. Gas the kikes race war when?

So hating Jews is okay?

He has finally awaken.

This. He's clearly on our side here. And he's right.
>waaaaaah we have a right to exist you have to support us
No. Nothing has ever had a "right to exist." Fight for our survival you animals.

HELL YEAH! WE NEED TO GAS AND BURN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM!

>wrong
Right

>do you really believe this? are you really this brainwashed and delusional?
Prove me wrong? My proof is that white people never have to complain about racism in white-dominated countries. Men never have to complain about sexism in patriarchal societies. Straight men never have to complain about sexuality-based discrimination in heteronormative societies.

You sound like someone who has lived such a comfy life that you've never had to deal with prejudice or discrimination. Easy being you.

But he did offer a refutation
>feeding trolls
Remember to sage, folks

That pic doesn't even discuss the fact that a native born national is out of a high class job because of immigration. Nvm the fact that immigration affects the lower classes more. And since you're a nig I assume you're of the lower classes. It benefits you to have less/no immigration.

>So hating Jews is okay?
Back on your meds, Johnny.

Source?

basically he's saying we have to fucking forcibly remove the shitskins and not hope that they abide by some stupid fucking piece of paper that says we shouldnt be genocided because its illegal

>you’re not a victim!
I’m treated like shit on a daily basis and flat broke fuckstick, quit acting like you are the only people with fucking problems.

Are you trying to defend the stupidity of white people?

Well I would like to hear what are your arguments if you think he's wrong. People say you don't have a right to healthcare and shit, therefore you don't have a right to the continuation of your species.

His argument is that nobody owes you anything, especially if you're not going to fight for it. I don't really think that's wrong.

it's actually sad how 85% of posters ITT couldn't even understand the OP image

>flat broke fuckstick
Don't blame others because you failed at life when you were given plenty of opportunity not to do so. Also, being a permavirgin doesn't give you a right to hate on those who won't sleep with you. It's your doing. Take some responsibility.

But you know Paul is right. Deep down you know it and are scared of what it may imply. Think about it for a minute.

Holy fuck an actual redpill on Sup Forums instead of echo chamber, WN safe space LARPing. I'm actually amazed

If that were true then I could travel to Ethiopia and call them all porch monkey coons and I wouldn't be racist because blacks have privilege in their black-dominated country.

You sound like a middle class suburban white kid who took a sociology class in college paid for by your rich parents. Easy being you.

The "oppose my political view? you must be a failure who blames everything on ______" meme needs to die. Kill yourself.

So go to a black dominated country. Or get a degree and a fucking job. Unless you can't do that, which in this society really just means you're not trying or just dumb.
>it's the latter
For fucks sake you have affirmative action you have MORE privilege than whites. Fuck I wish I was a minority sometimes
Or, please, enumerate the various ways the white man is keeping you down. Hey if they are, it should be easy to explain

>thou shall not lust
>thou shall not lust
>thou shall not lust
>thou shall not lust
ITS GETTING HARDER

The only good thing about this thread is the OP pic. The rest of the thread can go into the trash.

>So go to a black dominated country.
Like Britain. All hail Cheddar Man!

I still can't believe these are real.

agreed.
time for war.

>Or, please, enumerate the various ways the white man is keeping you down. Hey if they are, it should be easy to explain
Try looking at sentencing in the US for exactly the same crimes. The rate of execution in the US for exactly the same crimes is skewed massively against black people.

>Might makes right - the argument
Fair enough. So can we stop hearing about oppression and reparations now? Is slavery justified by might now?

This is not a feels thread :,(

Obviously

>name something white people cook better than black people
jews

yes

Sweet.

Because niggers commit more crime. Are you retarded?

You are fucking stupid. There are more places where I dare not show my white skin in this country for fear of suffering grievous bodily harm than there are places where that is true for colored people. How is that not racism? You can get into schools that I can't get into all things being equal except the color of our respective skins. How is that not racism? Fuck you. It's your side that started with the identity politics. Be careful what you wish for.

I aware of my own financial situation smartass, my question is why are blacks unable to comprehend that maybe there is something wrong with them and everyone else around them has problems and shouldn’t cry racism when something doesn’t go their way.

>Because niggers commit more crime. Are you retarded?
Read what I said. For the same crimes, blacks get harsher sentencing than whites.

An example:
Ten white men murder ten women (ten separate cases). Two get the death penalty.
Ten white men murder ten women (ten separate cases). Seven get the death penalty.

This isn't fair and it further entrenches prejudice and racial hatred.

For more insight, read a book like this one. Here's a link to a free copy for poorfags: gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=A95AA775E3ECE308E15EA54F8CE64215

>willpower is the main prerequisite for existence.

Hmm well it's not like sentencing is based on anything, it's just arbitrary. It's certainly not based on number of past crimes, context of the situation, or severity of the crime (yes your actions could be more severe and be convicted of the same crime L2law)
Until you've accounted for these factors in every case, shut the fuck up your "evidence" means nothing
t. a lawyer you're not getting away with this shit

>Ten white men murder ten women (ten separate cases). Seven get the death penalty.
Correction: the second example is meant to say
Ten black men murder ten women (ten separate cases). Seven get the death penalty.

civil race war now.
what the fuck are you waiting for, the end of the white race?

Wonder how this person reconciles this believe with the imperialism of the past.

I wonder what he would think of this

You didn't really understand the message, it seems. If anything, it can be taken as an encouragement for white people to stand for themselves. As they should.

A single Twatter post is not worthy of its own topic.

Im very successful, and I still hate criminal illegal aliens and refugees. refugees are just cowards that run away from making their country great again to steal from a country that is already great. fuck em.

(((?)))

We need more white men. If they don't exist then how do we get the women?

>Until you've accounted for these factors in every case, shut the fuck up your "evidence" means nothing
Seriously, it looks arbitrary to me and as though it only really shows underlying racial prejudice within legal professions.

Have you seen The Thin Blue Line directed by Errol Morris? It's a great film.

Replace “white people” with “humans” and i’ll agree.

Also, what does he mean by white people have no right to exist? We’re just as biologically human as everyone else. We came here from biology. We have just as much of a right to “exist”as every other ethnicity of human being.

Based

No. It's not arbitrary. Sentencing takes into consideration all of what I mentioned. Why do you think judges have discretion? Because no two murder or theft or what have you cases are the same. If I steal bread to feed my family I'm going to get sentenced to less time than someone that stole jordans because they look cool. That is precisely why judges have discretion

>white people never have to complain about
racism in white-dominated countries
neither do black people who are not niggers
>Men never have to complain about sexism in patriarchal societies
Neither do traditional women
>Straight men never have to complain about sexuality-based discrimination in heteronormative societies.
neither do gay men who are not faggots.

> We have just as much of a right to “exist”as every other ethnicity of human being.
When you realize that he is essentially saying that no human has the right to exist, you will understand.

>name something
Everything.

Paul Nehlan was banned, now everyone is pulling a Spartacus

have you seen African Traditional foods it's like grab a goat leave the skin on apply flamethrower then everybody feeds with their hands like chimpanzees.

youre going to be a victim of some other nigger shooting you tyrone

>neither do gay men who are not faggots.
Dude, I'm suspecting that for once you might not actually be a faggot. Everything else you've said is false.

>That is precisely why judges have discretion
Discretionary also allows room for prejudice, where individuals whom judges don't like get sentenced more harshly. Over many decades of sentencing, this leads to black people getting a much more raw deal.

The US is still a semi-segregated society anyway, though many are in denial about this.

then are they worth saving? tumbles the ol flaxseeds.

Of course I have. There are twenty Ethiopian restaurants within five mins walk of me. Food is fucking delicious. I can't get enough injera either. How well do you know Ethiopian food? What's your preferred Ethiopian dish?

I am Nehlen

Other than the plants on the left, it all looks like vomit and diarrhea. Looks just like Indian food actually.

that looks like shit on dirt

did africans ever learn to make cheese? >Dude, I'm suspecting that for once you might not actually be a faggot. Everything else you've said is false.
that's because the faggot comment was the only point i really had.
ill be honest, that meal looks like 9 varieties of native african fauna took a dump on a 3 day old pancake. i am sure it tastes delicious though.

The US is still semi-segregated because everywhere is. Multiculturalism is a lie. If you look where people choose to live it is always among their own.

And regarding your statistic about black murderers being given harsher sentences than white murderers, have you taken into account the fact that past offenses affect what your sentences will be and that nogs are an order of magnitude more likely to have past offenses?

how is this ethiopian?
this is just foods found everywhere not even prepared, just splatted separately on dirt

Are these 'brave' JQers just pied pipers who are allowed to exist for some political ends?

>Discretionary also allows room for prejudice, where individuals whom judges don't like get sentenced more harshly
First off, that's a blatant insult to the judicial profession. They're supposed to avoid that kind of bias. That's the point of their job and our system. You're speaking out of your ass.
Besides, how do I know black judges (there are a hell of a lot of them) aren't discriminating against white people?
So now the burden of proof is on you. Prove these judges are biased. Unless you do that, your argument is shot. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>Why am I still feeding an obvious troll
I like the practice. I've diligently saged every post

>Can barely afford enough dirt cookies for children
>Let half the neighborhood raw dog and creampie me
>Lather, rinse, repeat since Jan 1, 1804

>So now the burden of proof is on you. Prove these judges are biased. Unless you do that, your argument is shot. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
No numbers at hand now, but I used to date someone in NYC who worked for an anti-capital punishment project in the US. Their role was to find people who had been wrongly convicted and were on death row and to present exonerating evidence. Almost everyone they ended up representing was black and almost all of them were convicted on grounds of an abuse of legal process (often through lying police officers) that seemed to express racial prejudice. You can look this stuff up yourself if you care (which I don't think you do).

And yes it is
>a blatant insult to the judicial profession.
As Shakespeare once wisely said, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." It's honestly the kindest thing we can do.

Over and out. Here's some more Ethiopian food for all you fags with no tastebuds.

Also, rights themselves don't exist. they're illusory declarations and can be revoked at any time. This is why the ethnostate is not encumbered by the fact that blacks "have been here a long time an have a legitimate claim to live here too."

>No numbers at hand now
I doubt they exist
>anecdotal evidence
Peace. Maybe next year. Stay the fuck off my lawn smelly nigger

haha that food looks like poop

whites are not IN that position, negro, that's jews. If you think I'm wrong, take a look at these circuit judges giving into jewish activist gruops suing because the POTUS is doing things they don't like, and it works.

Stfu troll

>muh fee fees
Stfu sjw

Nehlen is based af.

I'm glad someone is seeing through morality. It simply doesn't matter, and frankly, gets in the way of important decisions. It makes you weak.

Yea this food looks nasty, but I know it's delicious.

Oh ok your trolling got it no one who isn't a troll would say whites aren't in a hegemonic position. Yoyr a shit troll

Didn't his Twitter get shoahd?

filter it for repeat offenders.

>Holy shit its gone!

Stop commit crimes jamal.