>The entire tank was translated

Oh my god, Oh my fucking god, I'm about to die

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1089873/f45ccd7df7/
exhentai.org/g/1050071/05e4386c3f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very nice

I think I'm crying from happiness a little bit right now

Translator here, the second volume is in the works too. I promise it won't take as unforgivably long as this one.

I didn't even know you were going to do the first one

Thanks man, you're doing God works.

>grandma loli
???

You've never seen a 1000 year old loli?

Truly the place man was meant to be is under the soft bottom of a beautiful vampire loli.

Being the servant of a vampire loli is probably my biggest fantasy. That manga pictures it pretty much exactly how I imagine it.
Yupiel a best.

I mentioned that I'd do it in a few places, but unfortunately I had to take a break because of circumstances (i.e. wrist pain from typing2hard).
We were releasing the chapters one by one, but it seems they all got expunged as soon as the batch release was uploaded. Gedou no Ie was up for about an hour.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s contribution and devotion to this was huge, I'd like to point this out. We're both massive lolibabaa lovers (you've probably seen his eternal loli list), and so we're glad you like it.

All you need to know is here:
exhentai.org/g/1089873/f45ccd7df7/

>An entire volume of lolibba
It's even more beautiful than I could've imagined.

You're all saints as far as I'm concerned. Thank you for all your efforts.

This next fap will be in your name. Keep the good work.

You're a king among men

The lewd chapters are tremendously erotic. My favorites are Yupiel and Tentacle Act (page 309 is just amazing). On the flip side, of course, the srs stories are really srs.

When you die, if I died first, I will personally come and take your soul to heaven.

>twenty fucking sadpanda pages of lolibaba

My god.

Holy shit nigger, you're doing god's work

I just woke up, wow. Good morning too

is there any more Yupiel in the second volume?

exhentai.org/g/1050071/05e4386c3f/

I really hoped for a series on its own, rather than the old two chapters

Could we even handle that much smug?

Who knows what volume 3 has in store for us.

has it been announced?

i cant wait

Not to my knowledge, but I think they're accepting entries for future volumes like they were in the first volume.

I want to see 10k-sama, if only for how absurdly mature she'd be, to the degree that her thought process would probably be too far removed from mankind's.

I NEED THE KITSUNE LOLI FROM VOLUME 2 TRANSLATED!

;_;

Which one, the sequel to Gedou no Ie?

According to someone in the sadpanda comments, it's coming out in September.

translator-kun can we count on you?

We've already done a quarter of the second volume, and there's more than two months left until the third, so yes. Working on this has been such an amazing experience, I'd never miss out on the chance to do more, and with S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s love and dedication it can happen (although I hope it's not putting too much of a burden on him).

>volume 3
When?

>Towako 3 will be released at the end of September. There is already a cover.

>Also a little observation: between Towako 1 and 2 the wait was 9 months and between Towako 2 and 3 the wait will be 6 months, so it seems that Towako is getting published more frequently with each released volume.

>wrist pain from typing2hard
Sure, "typing"

Would you let your grandma dress like that?

Thanks for the translation. Really means a lot for someone to translates the entire magazine.
>eternal loli list
What is that?

>Towako 3 will be released at the end of September. There is already a cover.
Where's the cover? I looked around and I couldn't find anything.
It's a list of eternal loli.

The other kind of -ping is not a problem for me, I assure you. I also had horrible typing posture, but I fixed it now.

It's because both S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and me have a deep love for lolibabaas, for a variety of reasons, and this magazine was a dream come true for us.
>What is that?
It's pic related, and it occasionally gets updated.

Hey! I jacked off to this just this morning. Yupiel hits such a nice sweet spot between femdom and cute cuddly love. Wew I wish I could serve a vampire.

Oh, looks like I had an outdated version.
>Where's the cover? I looked around and I couldn't find anything.
No idea actually, I'm just quoting what the comment on sadpanda said.

Wait, didnt both of these already get translated a while ago? What am i missing here.

Most of them were translated as single chapters before

Links to volume one?

Yosh lolitrains when.

that was to be expected, no? I mean, they were translating all the chapters one by one for months. still, very very nice to see it finished at last. amazing job all over, with author's notes and everything! I actually enjoy reading those.

Yupiel is amazing, but in my opinion Menow is the best. Partly because she can be completely dominant even when she's being physically dominated.

Do you classify Kamikaze as LBBA?