Who hurt him?

Who hurt him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who?

stop shilling yourself faggot, you and that attention whore nazbol tranny chick can fuck off.

Actually fuck this guy

I agree. I saw Braving Ruin suck his dick on twitter and I checked him out. He seems eternally butthurt and unfunny. What's his story?

Hes a nazbol ironybro retard

Great combover

Identity Evropa did. They kicked him out for being too autistic.

So he went full contrarian on them and became a nazbol just to be a pathetic twitter troll? That actually explains everything I was wondering desu.

Wish he didn't get retweeted by the alt-right so much

he's some edgy retard on twitter, was alt-right now nazbol.

he's mexican or something, non huwhite

lmao alt right inner heaven faggots upset again

based hubris

Didn't Shawn's mom die of cancer?
lmfao

He's legitimately dangerous and I suggest you be careful around him and his crew. Not meme'ing. Nothing to lose and will destroy your life for fun

He's not just some twitter personality. And I won't say any more than that

I've been out for a while and missed the Ironybro meme, is it Ironmarch?

kys

The more I see of this faggot and his ilk the more I hate them

white people are going extinct and you're here being a bitter butthurt loser online and there is nothing you can do about it TOPKEK

>inrhvn behind these retarded threads

rent. free.

the fuck does this mean?

>me irony troll
>me funny lel
>shawn lykes me

KANTBOT'S MOTHER IS A FILTHY WHORE

>He's not just some twitter personality. And I won't say any more than that

Okay well then you really have nothing to say do you? No one on the internet is going to ruin your life that's you being frail.

your retarded meme candidate just got BTFO and the white race is still dying TOPJEJ

>haha! epic memes nehlin BBBASTE

also please give up with those gayass vaporwave videos, they're cringe as shit

what

Think he got doxed after sperging out at virtually everybody except the most autistic corner of the internet (nazbol).

Just disregard the whole lot, they've managed to make themselves even more unlikable than the alt-right which is a pretty amazing achievement.

Everything is ironic man, all of my replies, emotions, thoughts, etc. have to be ironic! Otherwise my twitter following will leave me and I'll be alone like I was before twitter!

I think he's a lolcow tbqh

>what

just LMAO at the absolute state of the altright, literal sodomite weirdos like millennial woes and fat gen Xer neo-nazi who has a jewish wife are supremely more lolcowsy than some twitter shitposter

He and his friend Beardson can on occasion be funny on twitter but have you guys ever watched their youtube videos or listened to them speak? Holy fuck both of them are literally retarded.

They're the classic example of two guys with no friends who happened to find each other and just sits around laughing at what ever the other person says because they're the bestest friends. They're pretty gay.

also they unironically plays World of Warcraft

how many levels of proxies are you on man?

His girlfriend that aborted his child

you're a dumb shit who unironically believes the nazbol meme and you're trying to be taken seriously, i'm sorry but i just can't stop pitying you and others like you it gives me a dopamine rush

Nah I think his ego is actually super fragile. I've been investigating for a while. Will be posting soon on 8ch.

BTW I don't really give a shit about the aut-kike I just want to watch this balding choad squirm like his dead mother did during chemo

>girlfriend
>girl

i could have some input in that matter becouse iv been digging up stuff on him for a while now

>guys with no friends
I always wonder what happens to these people. Im happy they find someone.

inner heaven is terrible. anybody that has been in it for any amount of time can tell that it is garbage. most of the people in it are retards and have nothing worthwhile to say.

i disagree i think hubris and the ironybros are important and what they say is extremely important but you just posted a meme i made so i'll concede

And for some reason he accuses Spectre of doxing him. Spectre never came off as that type of guy and completely denies it.

hubris is accelerations who is black pilled to death

if you share his stance you might let Australia be taken over by minorities and be ruled by the Chinese

hubris is not blackpilled and even if he was it wouldn't make a difference

he is blackpilled into oblivion and would watch the states burn to the ground for the sake of accelerationism

on rare instances when he wasnt pretending to be retarded he actually admitted it especially on the stream with metokur

he's 'blackpilled' because he wants the altright to win but its full of retards who are ruining everything

he never said that he cared about the people who lead it what he did say is all the things i mentioned above.

>implying his intentions are based on something honest
He's an attention whore twitter faggot. You're better off not worshiping such a "lel I was just pretending" sperg. But if you already donate to his patreon you might as well kill yourself. There's no coming back from devolving into contrarianism ad nauseam
>bro he's being ironic deep down he's a huge concern troll to aut-kike
He's going to end up taking way more than he dishes out soon enough

>I've been out for a while and missed the Ironybro meme, is it Ironmarch?
Ironybros are basically twitter edgelords with low self-esteem and various personality disorders. They hide behind multiple levels of irony because holding any serious views would open them up to criticism. They complain about the state of the modern world only half as much as they complain about people who genuinely would like to do something about it. Everything they touch will turn to shit and they will die alone, surrounded by fidget spinners and other consumer goods that they ironically purchased.

very accurate description... has pasta potential.

lol

I feel sorry for him sometimes and agree with some of the criticism. But last few months he jumped the shark and is basically going after anyone pro white.

And now he's going after nehlen lmao. Anything to be contrarian.

>dat hairline

EL JUSTO

This

Brave and Stunning

Himself

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

He just posted a picture of nehlen and his wife. For months he has been saying latina women are the best but now he's suddenly against it.

Lol ya'll missing nehlen? You're welcome.

he couldn't handle my bantz

good christ this thread is pure cancer, fuck the alt-kike

haha epic nice one my fellow white warrior

it doesn't need to be lead, and even if it were it needs better leaders, fucking andrew anglin and the daily stormer is more appealing to the average normie than richard spencer and his retarded fucking rallies full of fat ugly 56%ers

all he does is bully alt-righters online, he isn;t asking for attention you are simply giving it to him because you and your ilk are insecure schizophrenic social outcasts

I knew him in high school and he started doing drugs and at one point there was a rumor he tried to suck a guy's dick.

He didn't do anything wrong.

He doesn't have any of the symptoms tho. That's just retarded. His lip isn't thin, his bridge exists, and his face isn't flat

Not saying it's true or anything and I wouldn't care. It was just odd when we saw him in identity europa.

She's ugly dude. It's only okay when they're hot

>you and your ilk are insecure schizophrenic social outcasts
His name is "Gift From God", brags about his physique online, """ironically""" owns an anime body pillow, and has racked up 8000 tweets on his one month old account.
Sick projection, my nigger.

All the nehlen accounts are so gay. I'm reporting every single one. :)

Lunatic tranny

Friendly reminder that the alt right died at Charlottesville, this absurd obsession with twitter shitposters, the cringey nu-memes like groyper, and the current state of Sup Forums is the rotting corpse

Hahahahahaha

>11 posts by this ID

Good thing we're not "alt right".

He's just a fat mexican loser.

and yet here you are crying about him on Sup Forums

>2 posts by this ID
>both are empty (you)s to me
sad

tell that to the rest of the retards in this thread, the only reason you would be upset at some random account with less than 5k followers enough to talk about it on a totally different website would be that you are severely offended by his behaviour, aka alt right retards are crying

Holy shit 14 posts. The guys makes fun of people all day and we are having a life now at him. He needs you to whiteknight him when people shitpost about him?

yeah he makes fun of retarded people like you then you retreat to an anonymous imageboard and rage like a little eunuch

>literally nobody
I don't care who hurt him, and why ought I do? He's nobody.

He blocked me and anyone that jokes with him. Very insecure guy. We are having a laugh. Please don't tell me you're getting mad on the internet.

>Please don't tell me you're getting mad on the internet.
no i am simply posting in a thread
>We are having a laugh.
no you are having a cry
>He blocked me and anyone that jokes with him.
poor you

Wonder if hubris knows he has an Australian white knight. Shouldn't be too hard to find you.

Wonder if you know your race is dying. It's dying lel

He asked me to send him my thighs and I'm a guy. It was the other night and now I can't tell if he's joking but i don't want to look weird.

Shaun, your and your ironybros really think there is a political solution to the situation the west finds itself in? Accelerationist my ass. Kant yourself and the other cool anti-liberal edgelords should have been all over Nehlans chaos, but no. You niggers dont want to actually do anything, just slave away at some minimum wagecuck job and whine online about destroying liberalism why overturning a century old system set up to avoid that. Fucking idiots.

I agree people make bad decisions on tge alt right but everything he just said meant no talking about jews. Is his plan for people to just be neocons? He's just mad because he ruined his own life and now wants to do the same to others.

Wonder what nick fuentes will say when it is revealed that shawn and his discords were reporting nehlen?

Hopefully nick will finally be rid of shawn. Shawn does jew tactics against people he views as enemies. From flagging, making up lies, posting fake nudes, and collaborating with antifa.

He is basically antifa at this point lmao

Shaun is a fucken loser and dragging down those losers Beardson and Paul town. Those fags are circling the toilet drain and he is the shitbrick stuck to their ankles. Cut that turd lose fags.

Thought i'd have a look at his twitter to see what retarded shit he's saying. He posted this data table on dog attacks/bites as evidence pitbulls are dangerous.

Using the data on the chart Akitas are twice as likely to attack and 4x as likely to attack a child than pitbulls if you control for percentage of dogs.

It gets better . Bull Mastiff/Presa canario are 10x more likely to attack someone compared to pitbulls

All you have to do is say banning pit bulls is pro white and he'd say wtf i love pit bulls now