DEMON CHILD OUT OF CONTROL AT CHUCK E CHEESE!

Meanwhile...in America.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=THl7fbizJSg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-kA5KBkc8J8
youtube.com/watch?v=A6V3Vxj3v-A
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=832s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>demon child
No it's just a nigger.

The entire saga...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-kA5KBkc8J8

Surely this child will grow up to be a productive member of society.

Let us levy a tax to ensure he remains alive and well enough to continue his ways for as long as possible.

dare i say fpbp

What's the difference?

My parents stopped taking me to Chuck E. Cheese's as a kid because no matter how white your town is, niggers come in from miles around and ruin it just like malls. I had no idea this was "a thing" until like a year ago, niggers and Chuck E. Cheese's, and how it could be so consistent across the nation; marketing, bus schedules, EBT acceptance, I don't know. Just one of those things.

congratulations on posting a video from like 2010.

Just your standard welfare assisted single she-boon on her top of the line cell phone somewhere while the future nigger she's "raising" is continues to go unchecked by society.

Clearly the child is suffering from President Trump Stress Disorder. His outburst is characteristic of the "oh"ing current boyfriend of the breeding ape it laid an egg with.
More welfare for them is in order to fix the problem

can confirm

used to be a chuck e cheese in waterford ct, but it got shut down because there was an abandoned moovie theater behind it and all the black homeless crack addicts would try to wander in and would harrass the kids.

I ensure this child will grow up to be a doctor or a scientist.

even at that early age the nig tries to cheat the system. genetics

Wait until that niglet gets older and has the strength to slap around bitches and has he brain capacity to use a weapon.

Niglets like that should be thrown in a cage with a lion.

>waterford ct
my nigga

I went to this chuck e cheeses as a kid when i would visit my grandparents. I pass by it every day to and from work now and its depressing to look at its dilapidated husk.

used to always go there with my bro and play the mommy shooting game and jurassic park

niggers truly ruin everything.

I pity them.
That poor Chuck'E'Cheese that is.

/thread

Pretty much the same story for most of the Chuck E. Cheese in CT. The one in Meriden was just as bad. This state can be a real shithole sometimes..

honestly the only good place to live in ct is out in the boonies

franklin
montville
oakdale

those kinds of places.

Ah, chuck e cheese, a real shining example of humanity

Poor lion he shouldn’t have to eat shit, he did nothing weong

I'll be surprised if he can reach 65 IQ

A good example of why malls are empty now. Entertainment venues like this will follow suite.

I can't help but wonder where the mother is.

Do you think that she just let's her kid run wild on purpose; in hopes that someone in charge loses it and roughly manhandles the kid.

Then she can sue Chuck E. Cheese.

Chinks are literally subhuman. Insects, the lot of them.

Typical day in burgerland.

fpbp

>DEMON CHILD
No, that is a niglet. Stop giving Demons a bad name.

and this is why you dont chop your kid's dick off at birth

Yep. This.

Little black kids are fucking insane.

a good example of the coolest monkey in the jungle

DINDU

Careful the local fauna may become aggressive as they reach adolescence

Very likely this is the case.

Probably watching it all go down, laughing
>O he jus a keed havin sum fun. He ain hurtin nuffin

Don't forget the cheerleaders from the current Olympics.

Perfect example of the bias and lack of critical thinking from you clowns.

Totally ignoring that the guy filkming is black and is himself shocked, which is a pretty clear indicator that this behaviour isn't universal among blacks or even seen as normal.

Ghetto lottery, niglet style. she's out getting her hair and nails done ( on the taxpayer dime )

He thinks it's hilarious.

why would you waste time photoshopping the same girls face over and over again
baka, too much time on your hands

How do asians even tell when they have a twin when everyone in class is already?

So do you...

you fucking morons. I'd rather hang out with those North Korean girls than come within 10 miles of the average Burger Nigger.

The Chimpouts, Autisic screaching and irresponsible parenting.

All a front

There's a very real chance the mother dropped the kid off and left, using them like a daycare. Sheboons would do this at a park near by house on the bus line, just dump all their kids off and jump back on the bus to go to the mall, let the white families watch their kids, which usually meant keeping them from stealing your sand toys the second you turn around

yeah sure, ever in my life ive been a kid acting this without any response about their mother/father, what a coincidence its a nigger again.
When you run so many coincidences they stop being random and start being a patern

>murricans can't even control a little toddler
murricans are fucking useless. fuck off murrica you stupid useless cunts

How about avoiding both?

There's a lot of these freak out videos where these kids just go out of control in stores/markets/restaurants but I have yet to find one where the kid ISN'T black.

Turning tricks in the parking lot.

What's the point in shitting up the catalog with 5 year old videos?

Wait why is there a fucking grease pit at an ice cream parlor? Explain yourself Alabama.

coolest kid in the Chuck E Cheese

>these kids comes up to and slap your game tokens out of your hand
>whatcha gon do wh**e boi?

Well duh, try to think about why that is.

People don't post tend to post vids like this here when it features a white kid.

I live in a mostly white town that's unfortunately getting more and more shitskin dindus. Back when it was nice, volunteers got together and built a nice wooden playground for the town kids but unfortunately all the niggers from the city not too far away brought all their little nigglets and it was a shitshow for a while. Thankfully someone got sick of all the dindus stinking up the place with their little shits and decided to firebomb the playground.

>he's never had a deep fried chocolate sundae

fpbp

Is that a real thing?

nailed it

But why is the grease trench 6 ft deep?

They dumped grease in holes on the property. Also they grill hamburgers there. I remember reading this article a while back.

this is so stupid
you lure the boy with a banana, and then when he gets close you cut the rope with a hatchet and the net falls over him
then you release him out in the wild

niglets man

you are one sheltered mother fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=A6V3Vxj3v-A

Gary Coleman is crazy.

>literally taking candy from a baby

yeah no shit he's going to cry

he's just scrambling for reward tickets for dem programs

>Supervised child throwing a tantrum not physically assaulting anyone
>Unsupervised child interfering with customers, spitting on them, and running around
Hmmmm......

these are black people fucking leaf

jesus christ... this is why we can't have nice things.

you see criminal drug addict murderer.
I see doctor, lawyer, scientist.

Haven’t been to chucky cheese since the very early 2000s
I remember this girl that was around 12 stole all of my tickets right in front of me
when I laid them down next to me in an empty seat in one of those play cars
Pic related, what it kinda looked like

black?

White
This literally happened like 15 years ago, maybe even 16

>BAD LITTLE KID AT CHUCK E CHEESE WAS UNSUPERVISED.RUNNING AROUND SPITTING PISSING,AND POOPING AND RUNNING ACCROSS THE MACHINES. WE DONT KNOW WHERE HIS PARENT WERE. OR WHO THEY ARE. WE THINK HE DROVE HIMSELF UP THERE. WE'RE NOT SURE.
best video description ive read in awhile

And here we have a nigger infant who will more then likely be shot dead by a police officer in the next decade because his nigger parents couldn’t teach him basic respect for other people and authority. I’ll will be smiling when this nigger is shot and I hope his nigger parents get the bullet to

>cucked by a child

I was around 4 years old

>parent just stands back and laughs while his niglet unleashes his inner nigger

and then niggers wonder why nobody likes them

>at Dave & Buster's with my little sister for her birthday
>standing next to her while she plays some basketball game
>little nog comes trying to take the balls and play
>move in front of him for the block

Black parents just let their kids run wild in these places.

fpbp. Although I'd say a Niglet.

This is why they need real dads

> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER BLACK 15 MAYBE EVEN 16 BAD CHUCK BAD CHUCK BAD CHUCK RUNNING RUNNING RUNNING POLICE DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

>(you) (you) (you) (you)

boomers fucking go back

she's probably in the bathroom getting knocked up by her boyfriend for the week

>(you)

bathroom bathroom bathroom bathroom bathroom bathroom bathroom bathrooom

This

this

Probably just walked there while his Mom was smoking crack at home.

>This
>this
Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom

Are you an autist?

Niggers are no human

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=832s

Simular thing happened to me back when I was a kid. Was playing ski ball and the ticket dispenser malfunctioned which resulted in the machine spitting out a continuous stream of tickets. Everyone around me thought it was the greatest thing ever and some even cheered. The little girl playing on the machine next to me gets all huffy and says that isn’t fair before running off to get one of the employees to tell them what’s going on. Some pimple-faced employee tries to take the tickets away but backs off when this scary looking old biker tells him to fuck off.

>autist autist autist autist autist
>niggers no human no human niggers no human no niggers
>Simular Simular Simular Simular Simular Simular

>David
>John
>Thomas
>Sam
>Seth

I'm tired. Is anyone else tired? I think we should all go to sleep. There's nothing to see here. I've watched the video. It's nothing. I bet you're tired. Time to log off of Sup Forums and get some sleep.

Fucking chimps. Same too goes for the dude filming it.

Kek. Funniest post I've read in awhile

It's tragic yet hilarious