EVEN MOLDOVA HAVE A DIVERSITY PROJECT

Jesus Christ... Every country in the world will have niggers and mongrels?

indiegogo.com/projects/ngo-fatima#/

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.sputnik-tj.com/world/20170430/1022191049/eaes-tamozhenny-kodeks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EyCHuY7uY_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahahahahah

top kek

Moldova heavy inflected with Soros. So...

ru.sputnik-tj.com/world/20170430/1022191049/eaes-tamozhenny-kodeks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EyCHuY7uY_E

russia has no soros and it has a situation worse than the amerimutts

holy shit i fucking love this shithole board hahah

fuck off

good one

Screw your image.

I just really like the image. I don't give a shit about my addict mom.

Fuck you

Good one, you motherfucker. Hope you choke on your own dick

Die

gotta try and spread the helping people where they live rather than moving them. Gotta figure out how to show people that bring a couple people over only helps those couple people rather than helping a couple people in their homelands who in turn can help their fellow country men.

There is a chain effect when helping people in their home country. Moving them to yours breaks the chain

Fuck you.

>helping people where they live rather than moving them

We already helped them and in return their population grew 10 times, and they aquired technology to view the rest of the world and desire to move there.

If we never helped Africans their population would be at 100 million and 1% of them would have internet

Cat Goddess is from Moldova

Ok first of all man you brazilian so LMAO! Stfu second of all we are all mongrels with hybrid admixture by mixing with tge Neanderthals and other civilizations mixibg with each other genetically speaking we are all mongrels except for sub africans. Everyone but africans are "white" Eastern asians are more closely related to europeans and europe in general thsn they are to say india eaatern asians also carry 20% more Neanderthal DNA than euro niggers plus if you're going to say european ansestry than guess what? Lots of people are white this also includes jews, arabs and capiods from north and west africa

The only people who aren't "white" are the sub Saharan africans that carry no Neanderthal DNA and no eurasian DNA either

2200B.C ancient Egyptians were black africans who migrated to Ethiopia and sub africa after the 1800th B.C invasion if the Caucasian arabs who migrated out of europe into the middle east and than conquered egypt

This is why african Americans carry 1/10th ansestry from ancient egypt which is enough for you to bea direct descendant

GOD chose the sub africans to be his peoole the ethiopian sudans are thevreal jews that migrated out of Egypt and into west and south africa 1800th B.C when the Caucasian arabs conquered egypt and forced the nubians to go else where

Die already.

You for a point.

Its true you're Brazilian dude lol you know how mixed you are?

GAY

You are subhuman, I’am not

Motherfucker

Please dont tell me you actually believe sub africans aren't human. Did you buy into that?