Made in Abyss

Did he really do anything wrong? He was just following his beliefs.

First for ancap village

>edits of some social media 3D meme
>smily face emoji shit and "first for [meme]"
Fuck off and kill yourselves.

He undoubtably made great strides in progress, except:

a) Did he have to use such methods?
b) Would it kill him to spare a thought for anyone else?
c) Is his research even documented in any way that makes it useful for anyone else?

He was ultimately just a sociopathic hobbyist, another White Whistle with research backing could have done most of the things he did without wiping out trained divers as collateral, hoarding relics or damaging a priceless Aubade.

Even amongst other crazy researchers who had no moral compass when it comes to turning orphans into eldrich horrors, he would have been considered a hypocritical jackass who pointlessly wastes resources.

his ambition came to nothing and Prushka was killed for no reason, he did literally everything wrong

I disagree to a certain extent , whistles are plentiful and praying hands are more efficient. Of course "did nothing wrong" memes are untrue from our humanitarian point of view but Bondrewd or anyone else could hardly achieve the same results without committing these king of atrocities, since Abyss is an atrocious place itself, by default. My only real complaint about his methodology would be his total disregard to proper anesthesia, seems kind of an oversight, but then again one could also make an argument that the suffering is an essential part of achieving abyssal blessings or creating curse-ward cartridges.

Prushka was used to get the blessing speedreader kun

Not killed. Death is a fairytale compared to what she had to endure. She was betrayed and decapitated by her own father and suffered an unimaginable pain inside a box just so he could have some fun. That's humiliating and terrible, no wonder she had to delude herself into believing that the father loved her.

its got popular, this is your future now

>betrayed

She was fine with, reread the manga

To be fair the ancap stuff is both extremely relevant and hilarious

and how much good did his blessed body do him?

>for no reason,
Love is it's own reward user

Not his fault he got blindsided by a laser

>boner apologists

I'm 90% sure that if this gets enough attention it's gonna get a videogame.

To be honest, he would have decimated Reg if not for the surprise Riko ambush with the arm which is a tasteful deviation from the shonenshit powerlevel formula.

Nope she wasn't.

>TOGETHER, ON AN ADVENTURE
>missing the entire point of one of the best panels in the ark

when will we see 43?

I'm pretty sure her legs were still attached to her body on the frame.

Isn't it a weekly series? 42 just came out last Thursday i believe.

So she's half naked just like mickey mouse ?

you were able to read it on takeshobo's website long before that

Is Fatalpulse watching this gem ?

>weekly
I wish, its not even monthly

fatalpulse is the group, dumbass.
And they don't do shota.

>typesetting a weekly
That's my layer six curse

Are you fucking retarded? Bonedad was on that panel as well and he never went with them on a stroll while merrily laughing and having a jolly good time. It was not a flashback. It was supposed to be a manifestation of her most desired dreams, to go on an adventure with both Riko, her team and her dad, which eventually came true although in a rather distorted way.
She loved him till the very end.

>implying a group can't watch anime together

could it be that they let riko jump into the abyss because they wanted to get rid of her?
she is shown to have very violent tendencies, pushing and pummeling the children around her mercilessly and commiting sexual violence on her robot buddy

look at this moth

They're too busy drawing animegirls getting raped by faceless gorillamen.
Talking about doujins there's not too much girl in this series tho.
The nurse girl, lyza, ozen, habo's wife.
(these lolis aren't for hentai.)

>

Bonezone and his harem of orphans

>moth
More like Stitch impregnated an Absol

Burgenwerth did say that they are more similar than she would think so, and that she possess an analytical, sinister mind or something along the lines. Given her ancestry, I fully expect Riko to turn into a slightly more complex character than just a happy-go-lucky girl on an adventure to find her mom at some point.

so we saw Bondrewd in the OP how far is the anime going?

What's Nanachi looking at in the end of 42?

Forgot pic

Her (formerly) vaporized friend

he hurt little girls. That's punishable by a long, hard, raping, at the very least.

Like a rug, remember user, no happy endings.

Best description so far.

>sfx: loli trying to poop quietly

who hurt you user??

Holy speedreader

To be honest Reg would have decimated him with two arms, but he easily went toe to toe with him only having one

This guy reminded me of nanachi.
Nanachi doujins when?

so dawn guy wanted to be a furry so he raised a daughter down there?

I dont want to start another retarded powerlevel argument but now would he, its not like he would have more incinerator shots and flail arms were more of a nuisance, especially when he got high on loli juice.

Note that Rico only had 3 more charges before he gets reseted back to zero if they didn't planed on stealing energy from Idofront. As much as a beast Reg is, he would have lost his first encounter against Bondrewd.

Killua is cute!

So...the Anime will catch up in no time then, and it will end on a cliff hanger until more of the manga is done, or will do things FMA and Soul Eater style and just make up an ending.

If she wasn't, Bondrewd wouldn't have been blessed. Him receiving the blessing means that Prushka loved him all the way through.

You seem to be greatly misunderstanding Bondrewd's character. He isn't a person anymore, he lost anything like that by fusing his consciousness with too many others. Now exists solely as a driving passion for the pursuit of knowledge for himself.

There is a Praying Hand specially tuned for raping, don't worry.

Not him but I wouldnt go that far, stuff like his attachment to cartridges, the names he remember, and his love for Nanachi don't fit in that and yet they are core to his personality.

user, phruska was so mindbroken that she loved him no matter what, remember that she was almost going to die when he started to raise her.

>mindbroken
How do you distinguish between this and genuine love?

That's a dick move, but it's possible.
Most have said that the anime will end at Volume 5, owing to the fact that Bonedad and Idofront showed up in the OP.

I can't ask for more when the episodes so far have been so great.

I say Bonedad for episode 9.

Ozmom the huggable

Its more like he was stripped off everything but the most basic desires and character traits while kind of leaving him unable to process any kind of negative negative emotions, which in the end allowed him to be both an amazing parent and a tremendous monstrosity.

>Liberation of the Soul
>BonnyD sneak preview

I'd cum buckets, no, barrels!

Those feet aren't very huggable, user.
Maybe she should wear Maruruk's poofy slippers, now these look comfy.

God, I hope not. The FMA anime ending was absolute garbage.
Though it would be funny to note
>Riko manages to get to the bottom of the Abyss.
>It's actually a portal to our world which explains why nobody ever returns
>Riko is now in nazi germany with her mom and Reg's a stumpy gypsy now
>The end
I'd shit bricks and laugh my ass off too.
But seriously, I don't even know what would be worse, an anime original end or an incomplete adaptation.

Option 2 is to go the Naruto Route and have endless filler.

do narehate age? Is nanachi going through puberty, is that she wants the robo dick?

I think the nips have learned to avoid going ahead of adaptations unless it's already close to the end of the series. Unless it's a jump series.

those are special climbing megaman boots

>endless filler of lewd lolis eating exotic food and sightseeing exotic places and fauna
I really wish I could crop Big Ben saying "i do not mind" from the panel where he is confessing his love to 7chi but I am on mobile right now.

How many of you have dropped it so far? I couldn't imagine much of Sup Forums staying with this boring piece of shit.

>do narehate age

>because people would stay in a thread dedicated to series they dropped
Here is your reward you (You)-starved Beast.

We aren’t sure if a blessed Narehate age, since there aren’t many, but is likely she does otherwise they would have commented on it, of course maybe they don’t know… time will tell?

It's actually pretty funny that if the mc walks up a flight of stairs she'll just immediately die.

or become jelly

Finally watched episode 3. I couldn't feel attached to the other characters but it felt like an actually nice way to start the voyage. That said, I still think it's nothing too amazing. The sleeper hit of the season perhaps? One can only hope it will pick up afterwards, and no, I don't want to read your manga just yet.

It picks up, the entirety of the anime so far has been the prologue

since year ago, nothing of the ones scanned is at the same quality as that pic tho

he wanted to see the powerfield i guess. Seems like he cant cross layers anymore since his mind got transfered into that artifact.

>nothing of the ones scanned is at the same quality as that pic tho
Yeah it's to be expected, but i still retain hope, after all there are 9 chapters left.

e-episode 4 out yet...?

is this the next griffith

He isn't human so there is no "wrong" for him

Yeah in the next chapter, nanachi will betray them

That's an awfully cute whistle

>that sneaky praying hand oogling at prushka undressing on the top middle panel
Is that the fabled "dedicated lolicon Bondrewd"?

>prushka dissecting a lakelurk
there seem to be a variety of humanoid monsters in the abyss, could it be that bondrewd's lizard body is also part of the native wildlife?

It's Geira, her second dad. He's allowed to

His tail is most likely part of Canopy unto Dawn, which is mentioned to be made of some sort of biofiber, so chances are he "borrowed" that from some abomination native to Abyss.

>you will never ever be a girl and go an adventure with papa Bonbon

>When dumb cunts post cropped shit and then get mad when people ask for source
Source?

there dont seem to be any doujins featuring the bunny that are both good and translated

i cropped it because i don't want to get banned
T(Kemoket 5) [Hiyashichuuka Hajimemashita (Oudon)] Inka Ryouran [English] [BSN]¨