Internet Blood Sports - IBS

>bring some Indian girl on stream
>everyone instantly white knights her and sucks her dick

so this... is the power of the alt-right community...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feIIUeknM9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
archive.fo/LyUhl
archive.fo/ZqeuI
archive.fo/hscKR
archive.fo/1TerT
archive.fo/53SuF
archive.fo/izOCZ
archive.fo/rdPMT
archive.fo/9C4oJ
archive.fo/0Y3eP
archive.fo/Kpbog
archive.fo/uilmq
archive.fo/aWKuk
archive.fo/Vt8X2
archive.fo/8g2HC
premium.whitepages.com/results/people/?type=person_query&people_name=Thomas Nelson&people_location=Buffalo NY&people_min_age=18&people_max_age=27&people_birth_month=6&people_birth_day=30&people_address_line_1=&people_postal_code=&button=
youtube.com/watch?v=JRwbzO3KSxc
youtube.com/watch?v=u-BOuU8pzc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe they think it'd be hilarious to have a poo girl repeating alt-right talking points on youtube?

how will the anti-whites spin things when non-whites start parroting race-realist perspectives?

Meh, they just explained the Alt-right to her and she was open to it.

Link?

That’s because Indians girls are spicy hot

She didn't do anything to deserve getting trolled.

>community
you mean shills

youtube.com/watch?v=feIIUeknM9c
JF clearly was thinking with his dick and became obsessed with this Indian girl, brought her on stream, and then all the guys there started courting her. It's actually quite pathetic.

All he has to do is say some half nigger is high IQ and is an exception and their panties drench. Getting that kind of approval from a white man is the only thing they crave.

It's part of Sargons war to have sex with all the jews so his sons can inherit their sheckels

I watched the whole stream live, just because they weren't calling her a street shitter really doesn't mean they were "white knighting" or any other shit.

She was courteous and reasonable and didn't manufacture any outrage. Her being brown is no excuse for them to act like niggers?

is there a link to a stream where Sargon says this? Or do we only have JF's second-hand account?

Seems like Mouthy Buddha thought people were being mean to her though. So who is correct?

OP or Mouthy Buddha?

If she wants to push WN talking points she's an asset. I don't see what the problem is, acting like some caricature nazi from a kike's wet dream does nothing but push people away.
>JF clearly was thinking with his dick
That's all the frogman ever does, he doesn't care about WN, he just cares about fucking anything that will fuck him. It's weird, but once again, as long as he pushes WN, I don't care.

Neck yourself shitskin

Why does a Buddhist give a shit about insults?

It's just a youtube label/name, I doubt it really means anything.

>muh mean comments
not even she gave a shit. Is mouthy buddha going full sargon-tier cuck?

Because he’s also white knighting.

he's complaining she got mean comments in the chat. That says everything you need to know.

Because he's a faggot that broke under the weight of the redpill. He's a weak faggot, and always has been. It's why he has to hide under the identity of Buddhism and Sam Harris pseudo intellectualism.

Anyone following the @altrightleak debacle involving David Sherratt and Kraut?

It was on Vee's stream today. I dunno if it's posted anywhere yet but I listened to it and Sargon spilled his secret plan. It's literally to:

"Start with the jews" and fuck all the jews so that your kids will inherit their juden gelt.
Incentivize poor white males to emigrate to other nations and fuck as many non-whites as possible
Within 2 or 3 generations there will be no more blacks etc.
He said "I'm only 2 generations down and no one believes I'm part black"
It's the duty of the white race to do this

Whats going on with that? Sherratt is a fag.

Does anybody have time stamp of funny supachat Andy read out?

I’m too lazy to listen to the whole thing.

What's the deal with it?

This was Warski's stream, he's flat out said he's not alt-right.

Did he develop a borderline personality disorder like other meme Buddhists?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

He said he’s a libertarian interested in ethnonationalism. Guy just wants plausible deniability when edgy boys start meming too enthusiastically.

Known usernames: LouisLeVau, TomApollo, Tehblasta, thomas.nelson.96, Fuu-sama Real name: Thomas Nelson Education: Started at Buffalo State in 2013, graduated in 2015. Political Science degree (lol) Birthday: June 30th 1990 (27 years old) Information Leading to and Resulting from info: archive.fo/LyUhl (favs deviantart) archive.fo/ZqeuI (main deviantart) archive.fo/hscKR (commission) archive.fo/1TerT (kickstarter) archive.fo/53SuF (Facebook) archive.fo/izOCZ (about, education) archive.fo/rdPMT (Commission facebook) archive.fo/9C4oJ (steam, shit taste) archive.fo/0Y3eP (steam games) archive.fo/Kpbog (wordpress) archive.fo/uilmq (Searching Nelson as a surname gives the Thomas N. page, with no further links) archive.fo/aWKuk (Thomas Nelson facebook. Up to 2013) archive.fo/Vt8X2 (Nelson submits article for website, links defunct YT channel called "Blastatube" archive.fo/8g2HC (Wrote at a site called TechRaptor CONFIRMS HE SWITCHED MAJOR FROM CRIMINAL LAW TO POLSCI at some point) premium.whitepages.com/results/people/?type=person_query&people_name=Thomas Nelson&people_location=Buffalo NY&people_min_age=18&people_max_age=27&people_birth_month=6&people_birth_day=30&people_address_line_1=&people_postal_code=&button= (White Pages linking a Thomas Nelson to the exact age of Louis)

Sargon is the real power of the alt right desu

He will fuck all the jews and steal their gelt just like he fucked Anglin

MB is a former drug addict who was constantly going in and out of jail. He was never a very mentally sound person.

Or he's just being intellectually honest and not a lying piece of shit like Sargon.

Tariq

A twitter account called @altrightleak randomly appeared, and begun leaking audio and chat logs from the ReconquistaGermanica discord server. Many people connected the dots via spelling errors, the need to know German, the fact that both Kraut and David RT'd the posts made by the account 2 hours after they were made and linked to them less than a minute before they were made in their discord servers, and a few other minor details to generalize the idea that Kraut is likely the one behind this account, effectively lying about "learning his lesson".
Most recent development is that Sherratt posted audio leaks from Braving Ruin's discord server in which members of the server were attempting to create a phishing link to gather the IP of @altrightleak. The issue however is that the audio is clearly clipped and edited and omitts parts which seem to be vital. One complaint by various people including those involved is that within the unedited audio, there are multiple repeated claims that what is being done is not intended for doxing, nor would the IP be released publically, rather it is to attempt to confirm the national location of the twitter poster in question to find out if it is Kraut, given Kraut is in Austria.

>Within 2 or 3 generations there will be no more blacks etc.
And no more whites. We'll live in Brazil World.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRwbzO3KSxc

It was hilarious.

DOT THOT

These people always fall for the "magic brown man" trope. They believe some Cambodian farmer posses the secrets to life because he's poor as shit and they don't believe in objective superiority. They believe the toothless sage in Cairo has magical intuition and an universal understanding that balances out their otherwise destitute existence. It's like all the vapid female celebrities getting the kabbalah tattoos. Compensating for their shortcomings, lost in the modern world, and frightened of reality.

Yeah there would have to be exponentially more pure whites to continue to dilute the gene pool. Could Sargon not be as smart as he thinks he is????

A yes an old and very profitable buisness, scamming baizuo dipshits out of hundreds or thousands of dollars for stretches and magic pills.

Is sargon retarded?

Well he has significant amounts of muddled blood so yes probably

I'm almost convinced that Sargon confused Elba and St. Helena.

This guy is everything you don't want to be as an adult. He is cucked beyond belief. Broke down when he confronted the JQ.

Yes, hes completely retarded.
I think hes so lost and clueless that he stumbled across 5PT and thought it was actually a good idea.
>just be a diaspora and spread your genes in other populations lol
>you won't die out, you'll just be mixed!

>hes completely retarded
Define retarded, Richard
>tfw you can't

I admire your shitposting efforts, white nigger.

It's a result of my superior white genetics which I am apparently going to use to literally fuck the jews out of their gold

is sargon posting the new destiny posting

Sooo, he's in favor of genetic colonialism???

i'm about 12 minutes in and she's not against the creation of an ethnostate and thanks white people for building america. i don't see a reason to be overly hostile

Gunna say this: Sargon won the debate with anglin.

It's so sad that none of these guys can seem to understand sargon's position.

It's really not that complicated.

His position is easy to understand indeed.
"We should prevent people from entering our countries, but once they're in they can stay."

It would have been fun defending a medieval castle against a siege with Sargon as a commander.

it's his retarded straw-man of what he thinks alt righters should believe, based on how he thinks we think

fuck you curry lover

Yea. He just doesn't want to give the government the power to remove citizenship so easily.

I don't understand why there's so much trouble getting them to actually meet eachother's beliefs in a discussion.

but you should be able to revoke citizenship of migrants, if you're born in the country it's entirely different since you have nowhere else to go

Sure. There are special rules for migrants... But many blacks and mexicans have been born here. And have naturalized citizenship

Anglin vs Sargon has had 107k views already

Stop saying Jews aren't white.

Why?

Imo Greg Johnson vs. Sargon would be far more interesting.

but none of them have said to deport them, in america I think they just offer them money to leave the state and if they refuse they can stay it's just migration that's limited to whites only

How much do you think you have to offer a black person for them to leave America?

2 years of welfare and a complimentary vasectomy

reddit.com/r/jfg

but I haven't heard of anyone saying america in it's entirety would be ethnostate just one or two states so they'd still live in america just not in the white state.

On average blacks in the US take about $10,000 per year in social programs. We could pay every black in the US under 40 years of age $250,000 to revoke their citizenship, buy them a ticket to Africa, and we' come out massively ahead in the long run.
We could offer some fantastical program like this, and it could double as economic stimulus for whatever country received them. I'm sure Kenya would love to take in a bunch of cash wealthy blacks. For a few years at least they'd have an economic boom.

Thought I doubt most blacks would take the offer. They're not the brightest people on average, but everyone knows that life in Africa is shit. They'll complain about whites, but they still want to live in white society.
Personally I'm in favor of simply offering implanted birth control to them for free. We could even pay them to take it. Get a small vial implanted in your arm, lasts 3-5 years, get paid $5,000 for accepting it. We could reduce their birth rates even further, and that combined with cutting off immigration would have their population shrink each year. Over a decade it would add up. I'm also not apposed to castrating violent felons. We've actually done in in the past. We could offer them reduced sentences in exchange for voluntary castration.

The notion that we'd have to revoke citizenship from the unwilling and deport current citizens is just nonsense. Plenty of other ways to enact significant demographic change.

I'm in favor of turning the entirety of America into an ethnostate. Though for the US the term ethnostate isn't quite accurate since we aren't a single ethnicity. It'd be a White Nationalist state.
I believe that over the course of two decades that by simple policy changes America could be a 75%+ white nation with a government that was structured explicitly to benefit whites.

Do you think the Blacks in America will accept those offers you proposed? If someone offered you what you just offered, would you go back to Europe?

So you at least know that they won't likely accept monetary compensation. Do you think people would likely accept the money in exchange for voluntary castration? How about the hassle of passing such bill?

>Doesn't wash his ass
Wash yo ass nigga

would have been more along the lines of what the Don wants anyway. Greg is an unabashed totalitarian.

Most people wouldn't accept the payout, but some would. There real potential that this could build momentum. These policies have to be looked at not on their impact over a year, but how the trend plays out throughout a decade.
A marginal number of blacks are already moving to Africa each year completely of their own volition. Some of them buy into the whole "return to the motherland" thing enough to actually do it. It might be that this is genuinely better than them. Though most of the continent is objectively shit, there are some relatively nice areas. People could find little communities to become a part of. They can wear their native clothing, dance native dances, sing native songs, they'd return to a culture that is genuinely there. Even though there is a massive disparity in living standards there is something to be said about human happiness in such a case.

I think some people would definitely take voluntary castration. People already willingly pay for vasectomies. If we offered cash to blacks for doing it, or offered reduced sentences for criminals, there would definitely be some takers. Enough to matter? Maybe not, but its one more venue we could explore.
At present the black population in the US is actually just below replacement rate, and this is with their numbers being inflated by us accepting immigrants from Africa each year. I believe we could see a meaningful reduction in the black population over a decade through entirely peaceful measures like this. Changes to immigration policy and financial incentives could go an awful long way. There would be a net positive effect of the black population shrinking in that our inner cities would have reduced crime, and there would be more affordable housing for new white families.

The left is so willing to embrace absurdity just to win favor with minorities that we could get them to sponsor it. Call it family planning. It'd lower the abortion rate too.

Changes to immigration policy to stop accepting African immigrants, ending the diversity lottery, and other means to prevent more non whites from entering the country would be a tremendous start. Beyond immigration there is fiscal policy matters like the various welfare programs. State and federal assistance programs are numerous, and we spend so much money on them that if we removed them all we could support an entire second military at current budge levels.

Shrinking these minority populations would make America a richer country. We'd have lower taxes, people would have more income, cities would be safer, housing cheaper for white families, and importantly Democrats would have less votes. They couldn't explicitly pander to the welfare vote, and would be forced to address white identity issues if they wanted to remain relevant to this two party system.

With the political tide shifting right white identity already is a mainstream issue. Whether or not the average middle American voter will admit it they want to remove immigrants because they want to keep America white. No one aside from totally brainwashed boomers thinks Mexicans would turn into good little Republicans if we just educated them the right way. People are tired of the welfare state leeching off of them. The GOP can be forced to tacitly become the White Nationalist party even if they aren't in name.
When both parties are competing for white votes and the majority of the voter base is consciously awakened to the reality of demographics one is going to be the clear winner. That winner is going to be the party already embracing populism as the will of the white conservative majority.

Is this some kind of joke? Wow, what a moron.
Sure, if I were raising another mans child I maybe would be sick enough to not care who I'm fathering a child with, but I doubt that the majority of white men want to fuck negresses, pakis, poos and other scum.
These creatures are so ugly that even thinking about their brown smelly vaginas almost makes me puke.

I'm glad you Tiny/leftcuck shills are watching Warski streams so closely. Tell more of your friends to watch.

noble savage trope

Blacks can have their own country within the US. Some state with fully functional infrastructure which is better than anything they'll find in Africa.
If they reject getting handed a fully functional 1st world infrastructure then it's proven that they don't want to work.
They want to be parasites leeching off whites and there's no moral obligation to enable parasites, even if shaking them off would require use of force.

He is suddenly very knowledgable on what white and JEANS are.

>JF

Remember guys, this is the guy who brags about how much he loves racemixing.

And it goes without saying that such a demographic shift would carry with it substantial cultural changes. The entire overton window of discourse and public perception would change.
We'd have it within our grasp to dismantle the welfare state all together and end the Federal Reserve. With the tax burden lowered and a right leaning super majority we could end the IRS and implement a flat tax system. Government corruption and bureaucracies could be rooted out in the name of pursuing smaller government.

These sentiments already exist in the zeitgeist. They're right beneath the surface and suppressed only by the fact that whites lack the political agency to get such an agenda passed at present. With demographic opposition out of the way there would be no major roadblock to a complete restructuring of the US government top to bottom.

is this the guy who did some hippie shit with the Beatles?

He enables Mike Enoch, Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin to push their propaganda to millions of young white males.
As far as I'm concerned JF could regularly rape children and be married to a jewess and I wouldn't care.
What I care about is destroying jews and their influence in our societies. Once this has been completed everything else will sort itself out naturally.

Just watched it, and Sargon's plan so dreadfully naive it's painful. It's basically based around: step 1) solve the white fertility crisis, step 2) outbreed all the other races in the world.

NIGGA THE FERTILITY CRISIS IS THE REASON WHY IMMIGRATION WAS NECESSARY IN THE FIRST PLACE. Do you think nobody else has thought of this before? Do you even know WHY this crisis even occurred? Hint: it's not due to a lack of government intervention. There are ways to solve white fertility, but it requires abandoning all the progressive liberalist values that Sargon believes in (primarily feminism). Someone should ask him if he agrees we should take away womens' right to vote in order to save the white race.

It was rather funny watching Sargon's retarded bumblings; he starts by praiseing hitler (humanizing hitler is essentially showing favor in our society), assumes Andrew of being a brutalist, calls Andrews worldview as cucking, then claims that the policy stated would make Andrew as bad as the Nazis.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu8e3nikyQk&t

ROME SHALL RISE AGAIN AND WHITE MEN WILL GLORY ONCE MORE.

That's funny because Mouthy Buddha is sperging out because some people called her a paki and told her to go back to India.

Not only feminism. If we look at Eastern Europe we see that promoting religion has directly impacted birth rates positively.
There's no way we are going to keep the liberty to act like sexual degenerates AND continue to reproduce at a rate that ensures the survival of our people.
We will have to persecute homosexuals, transsexuals and all these people again if they promote their sexuality publicly.
We will have to take away many women's rights again.
In Russia it is now allowed again to physically punish your wife or your children if they step out of line.
Women have to submit to their husband as long as he acts reasonable (according to other men).

Sargon would not let you fuck his wife.
Unless you are in his bedroom and you have locked the door. Because he would have to use violence to remove you.

ITS NOT JUST A MEME BRO

GTFO OF WHITE COUNTRIES

just like their diarrhea encrusted roads.

that was a joke btw

If it could actually be studied and given funding without immense social pressures we could probably find a preventative cure for homosexuality and gender dysphoria.
If its caused by hormonal imbalance affecting development in utero then we could craft a screening practice and develop treatment to correct it when identified.

We could easily have a future where gay people simply don't exist because we identify the cause and prevent it. One less wedge issue for subversives to act on.

>Mouthy Buddha
that retard who got BTFOd so hard he had to question reality itself
now is bitching about mean words why are WN so mean

She's hot, a bit thotty, but smart.

I think the thread creator here is a triggered libfaggot who watched it and saw a reasonable minority contribute rather than castigate.

She's lovely, you're scum trash. Fuck off and get ready for the future. You're not included in it.

tl;dr she is a cutie with brains and courage and a breath of fresh air. Fuck the hater retards, I'm a white ethnonationalist and I love Indians (who tend to support ethnonationalism) and Indian women.

EAT ME SHILLS.

stop thinking with your dick. you're clearly treating her far better than you should due to her gender. it makes it very obvious you're a beta cuck.

Mouth Buddha is one of those mixed race mystery meat (((centrist))) types who is afraid of white people asserting themselves.
Last year he made some video about the Alt-Right, claiming he had an Alt-Right friend, complaining about the Alt-Right being afraid of debate and criticism. He whined about people disliking his video and leaving mean comments.
He went on to basically call everyone in the Alt-Right a super Hitler exterminationist and proved himself guilty of the petty nonsense he was accusing the Alt-Right of.
youtube.com/watch?v=u-BOuU8pzc0

Hes just a retard who is going to constantly complain about memes and be scared of white people.
He got blown the fuck out pretty hard in the comments then he backed off for a little while, but hes consistently been a tremendous faggot despite accepting race as a biological reality.

How is this warski not a jew? He looks like a jew and looks like a jew.