Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

What did he mean by this?

Friends.That's what he was going to say.

You are too innocent to be on Sup Forums if you think thats the case user

Are you fucking my sister, please say yes.

...in a D/s relationship?

homework buddies?

Choose your fighter

Yuma's boomerang blades.
Yuya looks so much better without the retarded tomato stalk.

Juden looks like the underdog

where'd the red in Yugi's Doo go?

Aoi revealing her bust when?

It was always just shading

9 digit attack points when?

Why only 9?

takes more screen space.

Where did you get this?

>Opponent summons this
>Flip Breakthrough Skill

>not just Striking the summon

>not letting it drop their LP to 0 and then negating its effects

But that's not how it works. If you wait for the effect that drops LP to 0 to resolve successfully, then you have nothing to chain Breakthrough Skill to (assuming they don't activate another card's effect).

Catching up on this but, how did he know she would show up at this intersection?

Did they agree to meet there, or did this stalker fuck actually investigate what her route to school was so he could "accidentally" bump into her?

Ignis.

You can activate Breakthrough Skill before they decide to end their main phase.

Yuya looks even more girly without the green hair, but i will go with Yusei's throwing knives

It's more they both use similar routes and Aoi just got out of her way to speak with him, they are in their school after all, but i'm really surprised they are both in different classrooms, but i guessn is just to allow them to go INTO ZA VRAINS without Aoi suspecting of Yusaku

>She is here

He talked like he was expecting her to be there so your reasoning doesn't make sense, also they are not at the school yet

I think they have some classes together because they were shown on the same classroom on episode 1

Reminder Yuto, Shun and Shinji bunch of manwhores

MANWHORES!

?

Bee Force/Battlewasps for the TCG when?

Figured Yuto would be the exhibitionist out of the four Yus

>wears a swimming short
>doesn't take out the choker
and what's up with this franchise and chokers

Yugi wore the choker as an emulation of the style that Pharaohs were typically dressed in. Same with the armbands.
The rest are likely a reference to that. Yuya was apparently the name of a Pharaoh as well, so it makes sense he'd be given similar style choices.

Why don't they do this but with monsters?

>Get set to get decked

What monsters would they use? Dark Magician?

Honestly, anything, but at this point I will not be surprised if it is just DMG with bikinis. Though DM wearing the same as Shun would be a big bait for fujos I believe.

gagaga's are delinquents

>everyone is fit as fuck
God bless action duels

What will the "advanced" form of link summoning be called?

Multi-Circuit. Multiple arrows pointing in the same direction, indicating that multiple zones in that direction are Linked.

So if a monster points to the left twice, the two zones to the left of that monster are Linked to it.

Hyperlink

When Yusaku puts a Fujiki in her.

Also where's that sauce?

It will be implied like with every couple of Yugioh...... except for Judai and Asuka of course

If the other yu's appear in the manga, where's the ruris?

The Manga and Anime have different stories completely.
Only Yuya has counterparts. Yuya and Yuzu are not childhood friends.
Also it's Time Travel.

>Shun's bulge

well Yugi and Atem's hair are red and blonde, the black is due to a comic contrast effect

more like Kaz's fascination with Edward scissor hands that took inspiration for Yugi's choker and all that BDSM outfitpost peugeot. I am glad he changed it for a plain sleeveless black shirt, simple is good

That's a shame, i wanted to see more interaction with Shun and Ruri

Shun is thirsty for Yuya now.

Everyone's thirsty for Yuya in the manga.

I translated a few stuff

Hopefully it's understandable

Effect Veiler works too, and is cuter.

this one feels like i am missing a few panels. after reading it a few times I sort of get it?

No it's just him seeing Aoi and saying that she would look cuter if she smiled like she did in VRAINS.

ah, i get it, sorry, is just that in the second panel i thought it was Aoi saying both dialogues

I can't decide, should Aoi be happy or always depressed?

Do you take requests? There are several Vrains comics I'd like to figure out.

Her sadness makes her unique. If she gets better she might not be as interesting.

Melancholic and slowly building trust with Yuusaku would be the best.

some cute moments, i don't want her full emo during the whole series, but i hope they don't make her Aki 2.0 that will be pure smiles after oficially joining MC's team

Okay no, I definitely want angry Aoi much more than happy Aoi.

Why? she suffered enough, she needs healing.

>suffered enough
This your first series?

I expect her to get bullied by the popular kids at school. And then for her bullies to get FTK'd by Blue Angel on the Vrains later.

Depression, mind control and comma, literally the 3 tropes on 8 episodes. She deserves some healing.

this is the kind of things i like to have it in, all for the sake of onii-chan's trust

Silly user, the coma IS her break from suffering.

>Bullies log onto Link Vrains
>Blue Angel turns up
>Bullies are slowly burned to death by Trickstar tactics while "Pumped Up Kicks" plays

Blue Angel is a shit duelist for using a cutie pie burn deck.

I have no idea where this show is gonna go with him. Aoi is obviously going to team up with Yusaku later, and her brother is obviously going to turn evil later, which Yusaku would have to interfere with, and that'd definitely throw Aoi's allegiances for a loop.

You're a shit poster for using a funny name with a tripcode.

It's funny because the only meta deck to come from Vrains format so far is the lead girl's deck.

is good to have duelist using different strategies, mostly everyone just uses spammonings, having someone to summon just 3 monsters to play with their effects in the entire run feel like taking a break from the obvious amount of summoning methods. Will they ever release the other types of extra decks?

>Their face when triple Lycorris, triple Dark Room, and Lightstage on her first turn

I have a good feeling we'll see Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and maaaybe Pendulum perhaps around the second season. Gotta shill those Links first, yknow. Hell, after seeing Zoodiacs and Digital Bugs appear in episode 1 we at least know for sure the other summon methods exist.

>her brother obviously turning evil
How? No please, not more pain for Brue Engel

I think that him summoning a giant demon claw to crush people should set off some alarms.

that's true, is still too soon to opaque what they are shilling hard right now, although with pendulums it has to be on the "master" duel rather than speed duel because i can't really see pendulums work well in a very limited field

They could make it that the Pendulum zones are moved onto the outer S/T zones in a speed duel, granted that would limit only one zone left for backrow or anything.
They have to implement Pendulums into Duel Links eventually anyway, since I heard they datamined Pendulum assets in it.

No please no. Save us from Yuya's legacy.

does the anime actually convert kids into buying into the TCG aspect of yugi-oh? Is vrains even showing in america via TV?

I don't think the Arc V dub has finished yet.

i wonder if they really thought about this deeply, pendulums were the first to change the board format and it didn't took one season to change it again. Even if people played this for 4 years or so, is still too soon to change it again, maybe they should've add the extra two areas for the extra deck summoned areas to make it look more like a board game

Been a sad weekend with new rulings and Liks. I was starting to enjoy my Zarc deck.

Zarc.dek is one of the few Pendulum decks that can still function in the new format, partly thanks to Amazing Pendulum.

is it really that good or useful? How does the zarc deck works?

Not really, you cant make cheesy plays from the extra deck with the Gate cards. You basically can't recover if they negate your summons.

No Pendulum deck has ever come back from a negated summon, but Black Fang lets you restore your resources even if he gets Striked, nobody else can do that.
I'm a Dinomist player, I know what total death looks like.

Manjoume is still the best duelist that exist

The time he finished off Edo with Ojama Yellow was the best moment in GX.

>That episode when Manjoume had the chance to beat Yuki but let himself lose it for "advertisement"
I'll never forgive them for it

Besides that, I legit can't see how can he turn bad.

i can think of him rebelling to both Hanoi and those opposed to Hanoi and work on himself creating maybe this new organization from scratch to be the third main enemy

>Akira: gib AI b0ss
>Yusaku: nah m8
>Akira: reeeeeeeeeeee
That's how