Symphogear AXZ

Sympogeah Thread

I want to whip out my dick in front of Hibiki and make her feel hot.

Can we all agree that we need to have topdad fight adam?

Who was kill?

Can gaijinkoma Sup Forumsnon add menacing effects to the naked Adam?
Are we sure that there was killing?
Maria and Tsubasa would be the victims.

Stand aside for new best girl.

I can't wait for the naked manly fisting.

>you will never have a retarded loli robot lusting after your 500 year old cock

Nah.
The most I want to see out of TopDad this season is a brief SoL scene showing that he hasn't run away again and is actively trying to become a better person; and that Hibiki's mom hasn't fully forgiven him but is tentatively going along with her daughter so long as he's actively trying to improve. A slightly tense, but increasingly positive situation. Important on the 'brief' and 'no drama' aspects.
IF they can do that and make his character a little more likeable/the situation a little more plausible, THEN he can look at having a slightly increased background presence in S5. Slightly.

This are gold nuggets, not ball of souls Germain was holding back in ep 1. The gold could very well be made of human soul though.

Hibiki and Shirabe. Rip in peace.

It is a possibility but if any Gear got trapped in gold it would have focused more on the victim.
I expect the staff just fucking with us like every cliffhanger.

Shirabe died but the nuke made fine wake up from soul death as a part of Adam's 4D Chess

>you will never read mahou shoujo manga with tiki and cuddle with her hard body

Seems to me it could very easily be just a purer, more concentrated form of that soul-energy. Either because Adam is that much stronger, or the Gears are that much more powerful. Likely both.

The last thing the Illuminati wants is the return of Fine.

Z E N B U

>This are gold nuggets
I think so too.
Wasn't "kin" gold in moonspeak?

I even made shitty merchant implications in livewatch thread because Adam seemed to like the gold transmutation too much.

Turning lead into gold was the big alchemy thing.

>The most I want to see out of TopDad this season is a brief SoL scene showing that he hasn't run away again and is actively trying to become a better person
Although this would be the smarter option having him run away again after only a few weeks would definitely be funnier.

>got trapped
It doesn't "trap" things, it's called "transmutation". It decomposes things and turns the composing elements into others. Basically, it's kinda the same thing as Château de Tiffauges' cannon, except that it transmutes the elements into gold.

I say trapped because no Symphogear will be dead.

thats what Adam wants u to think

could also be 2deep musings about people killing each other for for a cheap thing such as gold

Adam literally said he is drilling gold. Of course gold could also be alchemy code for something lewd or whatever.

Maybe they got cocky and think they have collected enough souls for payback? Their Faust-gears seem to outshine S1 Fine by quite a bit.

So is the implication that he was transmuting people to gold or "using" gold to make his alchemy nuke?

>episode 5 starts with all the gears waking up at the hospital
I refuse to expect anything else.

I can't believe Hibiki is fucking dead!

I think the implication is that he is so OP he made gold.

>episode 5 starts with all the gears waking up in Hell

God damn Germain, no matter how hard you try you will never pass off for a man.

Maybe, but that'd just break Hibiki and lead to more DRAMA. Which we've had more than enough of.
I'd rather see him working in the background to actually earn the redemption she so graciously gave him. Not through grand heroics, but through simple, everyday life and responsibility. That alone could redeem his terrible "redemption" arc in GX.

AXZ keeps this up, they're gonna redeem themselves from every major flaw GX had.

金 is gold, yeah, and Adam went as far as blowing up a huge part of a forest to get some gold. Or it can be an excuse to help Saint-Germain while gathering some extra cash in echange. That said, the amount of gold he recieved is very small for the area and people he (possibly) caught in the blast.

Am I looking at this right, Commie never actually did the last BD volume for G?
Also are the BDs significantly different from the airing versions?

Maybe it's super-gold
Like quintessence or something

>episode 5 starts with SONG recruiting new gears

>sweatingman.jpg
Tsubasa has manlier ass than her.

>That said, the amount of gold he recieved is very small for the area and people he (possibly) caught in the blast.

Probably a good indication he did not caught any Gear in the explosion.

What if st germain hate men because her father ? And this explain she turn two men into women
look like "you want work for me? OK become women!"

Why is Sinbad in Symphogear?

>out of action for 2/3rds of the series
>rest of the story is the misadventures of Miku

>that hair
So how is he related to the Kazanaris? Is he literally Fudou?

Fudou's eviler twin brother.

Why is Symphogear copying Frieza's iconic sunburst now?

He's Tsubasa birth mother.

Germain trough her alchemic efforts concluded the perfect male body is that of a woman

I don't know

> the amount of gold he recieved is very small for the area and people he (possibly) caught in the blast.
I believe in order to ascertain that we kind of need to know how transmutation works in the lore, which is something they are going to make up/justify afterwards execution of alchemy, and it sucks.
>you will never research efficiency conditions of high level alchemy transmutations
Why live?
Simple and cheesy enough.
Very likely, nice catch Sup Forumsnon.

Fudou's father.

I believe in you

is propaganda

Cause freeza's all the rage MONKEY

I swear to fucking god if we get another season with Bikki doing nothing for 90% of it.

Zenback

>girl who leapt through zenbus

I love that fight. I never thought watching two best girls fight could be this fun.

Biki died m8.

>deep shadow vagina bones
I can't understand the dislike for this outfit, I really like the overall package.

Sure, and she also lost her arm.

>Where is everybody, Elfnein?
>They're dead, Miku.
>Who is?
>Everybody, Miku.
>What, Hibiki?
>Everybody's dead, Miku.

Is she still growing?

Could be phonic gain, either way I'm not complaining

Why did they drop the ball so hard on having Miku join SONG?

She's an honorary member

Well he does have that retarded side hair wing and sharp hair.

>First alchemist fight
>Hibiki attacks with no hesitation
>Alchemist transformations
>Fucking Adam the living nuke
Next week is finally a rest episode right? I think the alchemist are done dicking around with alca-noise and I'm pretty sure the Gears aren't just going to walk off getting nuked.

As much as I'd like to add a Jojo reference for Cars's long lost alchemist brother, I'd rather keep it Symphogear only (similar to how the FF reference in ep1 of the GX chart is a little out of place).

Added speed line effects to cover up the lack of image quality in the gaijins. It makes it a little more busy, but is an option.

Alchemist did not look happy so I can see them arguing with Adam first.

This is just getting out of control.

>As much as I'd like to add a Jojo reference for Cars's long lost alchemist brother, I'd rather keep it Symphogear only
Damn it.
Also speed line effects distort the integrity of tomato shops. You may layer up, modify them in another layer, then shop it back to the original image.

I don't think Tiki is going to be keen on sharing Adam once he enters their apartment.

It's where she stores all her unresolved issues.

>Adam isn't seen again for 5 episodes because Tiki won't stop fucking him

>loves gold (jew)
>exhibitionist
>that hair
Go back to your universe Sinbad.

could someone post the scene of the name of Chris's gear that was shown on the crossbow during the transformation scene, it was a bit too quick

I'll just mask that portion of the speedline layer to help the tomatoes show up a bit better.

>inb4 alchemists ended up joining the SONG in season 5, same way the rest of villains did since S1 (Chris, Fine), S2 (Maria and DMJii), S3 (Elf9)

Roster keep expanding

I think somebody posted an interview where it was said that this season's villian(s?) might not be redeemable. But maybe this only concerns the main villain (Adam).

St. Germain might
We don't know much about Cagliostro but she (male) so far just seems to be in it for kicks
Prelati seems a bit unhinged

I want to hit Chis over and over. Tell her that she's worthless and no one would miss her if she killed herself. Turn all of her friends against her. Spread nasty rumors about her.

Well they did directly used Noise to kill people. Hard to redeem.

Would Carol scream "daddy" during sex?

Modified.

No. She does not remember having a daddy.

So did Chris, Fine, Maria, Ver and Carol.

Well, Chris definitely deserves to die.

No
Anything Chris does is justified because it's Chris doing it

Fine, Ver and Carol are dead. Chris never used it directly against civilians I think? Neither did Maria.

I don't think Chris ever did, at least not on-screen. She only used them to attack the Gears.

She definitely fucked up activating the cane in the first place though

Maria specifically didn't actually attack anyone with noise at the concert
She did kill the SHIT out of some soldiers but they shot first

So, any sign of this booklet? Official lyrics when?

Chris was the one sending the noise at the beginning of S1, so all those deaths are on her.
And Maria ordered the attack on the boat.

Sometimes it's easy to forget that two thirds of the main characters used to be terrorists.

>Fine, Ver and Carol are dead.
Their legacy lives on. Fine will return this season.

Chris was kidnapped from the UN guys who rescued her from Val Verde literally the day before the concert, it's even in the newspaper Miku's dad was reading.